Eight Second Rule?? Dating Wealthy Men / Women

• View author's info Author posted on Aug 15, 2006 20:45

There's a survey out that is polling women asking them if they know within 8 seconds of meeting or viewing a man that they would sleep with him or not. Is this true?
  • 112Comments

• View author's info posted on Aug 03, 2009 09:59

8 seconds of looking at a person, or having discourse. If discourse and how they look is taken into account. That is no time at all. A hour to half an hour is better to be certain. There are so many maybes, its boring. Best of all, give a person a chance to speak.

Arianna2004
  • View author's info posted on Nov 21, 2007 18:55

dallas90210 write:
    the 8 second rule is totally true. once you see the face/body/personality you definitely know if they are worthy.
    Re:

Takes me longer ;-) I am too slow, I guess
  • View author's info posted on Nov 18, 2007 20:50

the 8 second rule is totally true. once you see the face/body/personality you definitely know if they are worthy.

the same goes for guys as well(though they will have sex with anyone who will let them).& no, i am not bitter....
  • View author's info posted on Sep 11, 2007 16:24

sweendogr write:
    There's a survey out that is polling women asking them if they know within 8 seconds of meeting or viewing a man that they would sleep with him or not. Is this true?

Re:

whatz up sexy, any luck???
  • View author's info posted on Jul 16, 2007 04:15

CoolVegasGuy write:
    sweendogr write:
    statuesque4u write:
    Haha Steve maybe i should tell you to take a breath!!!!!! Oh and she definitely had it....LOL Maybe your best bet would be to let sleeping dogs lie(no pun intended) You know i love to trip your switch please don't make it so easy!!!!

Oh and thanks for worrying about my love life but i assure you it is just puuuuuurfect...(smiling)!!!!

Dawn, sweetheart, really what turned me off about you and innocent lil Mary was your boasting online about how great your sex life was with virtual strangers, how tacky is that? Mary told the whole internet world about getting scr-ewed on South Beach by a stranger, then wanted to act so sweet and innocent . Show some class and keep your sex lives alittle more decreet,please, we dont need to hear it.

Re:

Steve...I have seen alot of your posts on here since I have been browsing around....I like your style....Were we seperated at birth...? lol You'd be a blast to get a drink with...Let me know if you have any plans to come to Miami any time soon...We'll take the boat up to Shooters in Ft. Lauderdale and cause some trouble...lol

Later

Re:

I smell a troll,lol.
  • View author's info posted on Jul 05, 2007 19:12

sweendogr write:
    statuesque4u write:
    Haha Steve maybe i should tell you to take a breath!!!!!! Oh and she definitely had it....LOL Maybe your best bet would be to let sleeping dogs lie(no pun intended) You know i love to trip your switch please don't make it so easy!!!!

Oh and thanks for worrying about my love life but i assure you it is just puuuuuurfect...(smiling)!!!!

Dawn, sweetheart, really what turned me off about you and innocent lil Mary was your boasting online about how great your sex life was with virtual strangers, how tacky is that? Mary told the whole internet world about getting scr-ewed on South Beach by a stranger, then wanted to act so sweet and innocent . Show some class and keep your sex lives alittle more decreet,please, we dont need to hear it.

Re:

Steve...I have seen alot of your posts on here since I have been browsing around....I like your style....Were we seperated at birth...? lol You'd be a blast to get a drink with...Let me know if you have any plans to come to Miami any time soon...We'll take the boat up to Shooters in Ft. Lauderdale and cause some trouble...lol

Later
  • View author's info posted on Jun 20, 2007 05:08

What was the original question on this thread? I forget,lol.
  • View author's info posted on Jun 13, 2007 13:02

Looks like TB posted again, but it doesn't show... Of course, I know mine shouldn't show until tomorrow, but ...
  • View author's info posted on Jun 06, 2007 00:41

Sharp, I don't think the prices have dropped much in Houston, but houses are staying on the market longer, so prices will probably start to drop a little at least. Houston is booming with commercial construction, however.
    wwww
  • View author's info posted on Jun 01, 2007 13:50

Remember the old days when threads got too "heated" and new posts went into the review queue??? I was never sure if it was based on the thread or the poster... Maybe that is why they aren't showing up instantly???
  • View author's info posted on Jun 01, 2007 12:28

"Sharp Grandpappy? hahaha! Is that an old Southern expression? "

Yes, Grandpappy is a southern tradition. You should see what he has to say about girls. lol

I am in Texas, just south of Houston. Haven't been back to Ark in over a year, but I wish I was there now. Miss those hills and lakes.

I guess I will let grandpappy visit from time to time. He has some funny sayings. I like the one about "you can't turn a sows ear into a silk purse." So applicable to people you meet. lol
  • View author's info posted on May 28, 2007 13:17

Some discussions are just better off in the barnyard or the pig pen - as my old grandpappy use to say. The smells go together better.
  • View author's info posted on May 27, 2007 05:51

My only other comment is INNACURATE was INACCURATELY spelled, hence sween's "INNACURATE?????".....
    Now I'll shut up and bugger off!!! LOL

I think Cyn's dictionary of big words is slightly INNACURATE ,lmao.
  • View author's info posted on May 25, 2007 11:38

Tall I am now so grumpy that I have wrinkles in my wrinkles.

Glad you survived the surgery and are feeling better.
  • View author's info posted on May 25, 2007 04:22

Cynburghleah write:
    I suspect youll continue to address me Sharp as youve reneged on your 04/29 assurance to ignore me with no incitement on my part. Ive responded to each of your posts with diplomacy, including those you made after I openly withdrew from acknowledging you on 05/02. The limited amount of adverse comments (no name-calling) Ive directed your way were formed based on your unnecessary relentless criticism of me and your innacurate perception of actual events. I suggested you stop wasting your breath on 05/12, and by continuing to make malicious remarks YOU are not allowing the subject matter of this thread to change. Perhaps you enjoy conflict and have time and irrational grounds to incite and engage in it? I wonder if you have more profound issues which you unleash the effects of on others, and which also manifests in an insistence on being "right" no matter the expense or absurdity of doing so? I dont presume to know your reason(s) for acting officious and judgmental, but if you continue to speak slightingly of me keep in mind that I may maintain myself in the face of your evaluation and analysis. Learn to harness your overwhelming negative energy OR direct it elsewhere and get off my back.

PS: Once again, if you dislike the length or content of my posts, dont read them! :)

Re:

Cyn,,my offer to pay for all of your mental counseling is still open,you need it!!
  • View author's info posted on May 25, 2007 04:20

Cynburghleah write:
    Here you go Sween ;)

Hackneyed: Lacking in freshness or originality; to make common or frequent use of; to make trite, vulgar, jaded or commonplace.

Inaccurate: Not free from error or conforming exactly to truth; faulty.

Re:

Thanks for the clarification.
  • View author's info posted on May 23, 2007 14:18

my individual answer is no
  • View author's info posted on May 18, 2007 09:48

Cynburghleah write:
    sharp1 write:
    Cynburghleah write:
    Sharp, you seem to think that I value your views of me as you continue to try to bring them to my attention. I DON'T, so stop wasting your breath.

Cyn...I don't give a rats azz what you value or think. I thought you'd left. Good grief! Can't you see the conversation has changed? It's much more positive, and pleasant (without you!). Until you stepped in once again to make it all about yourself! How narcissicistic can you be? C'ya!

My post on 05/12 has nothing to do with narcissism (or egoism) on my part - how assuming of you! After openly refusing to acknowledge you on 05/02, you've made more affronting remarks to me regarding posts I've since directed towards 4Ws and Sween. YES, your opinions of me are INSIGNIFICANT and my suggestion that you stop wasting your breath was a tactful way of recommending to you what you once did me...SHUT UP! Your persistence in beating a dead horse is absurd, as are your additional innacurate and unnecessary slighting comments. I'm negative and unpleasant? Sheesh!! Stop being unrelentingly judgmental, critical and patronizing...lighten up! At the very least carry on with your adverse delusions elsewhere, or to put it more succinctly for your benefit, BUGGER OFF!

Re:Well this has been longer than 8 seconds, for god sake let it go!!!! What in the hell is wrong with you girl...
  • View author's info posted on May 16, 2007 18:33

ger

getting grumpier and grumpier

I can bite horseshoes into small pieces now.
Follow - Email me when people comment