#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Men > Age is just a number. Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Age is just a number.
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 22, 2005 19:57

I hear this all the time from women that,,,age is just a number. Your only as old as you feel. Do you honestly think this is true?
A few years ago I would have agreed with this theory ,but now Im convinced that the older women get the more they know what they want,they take better care of themselves, and theyre not as reserved on presenting theyre wants and needs. Although younger women have the hot little bodies and seem to have game,its the older women who really bring themselves out. I cant picture myself dating someone the age of my daughter for more reasons than to boost my ego. Whats your thoughts??

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 26, 2008 06:49

I haven't read all the post, just replying to the first post.

That is true, most of the time. But certainly not all the time. There are always exceptions. My body is 19, but my brain is far ahead of that. Great for those men who want a body and a brain, but I still get treated like a baby, just because most 19yr olds still are. Just slightly annoying, but I'll have to live with it.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 23, 2005 07:55

1234562006 write:
Dear Blondeindian!
Gald to see you are smiling again: a girl like you (looks and personality) should not be "upset!" for more than 1 second! And thank you Niceguylooking for acting like a true gentleman; rescueing a damsel in distress! Hopefully you will also try to cheer up poor Sween, because he must be heartbroken. I'm soooooooo sorry for interfering and promise it will never happen again!!!
The initial topic was: "Age is just a number". Getting back to it: in this context age is super important and not just a number, because one is never too old to learn and the older you are, the more mistakes you have made, so the more you can learn!

Im sure Kat has many more offers ,she'll heal up soon,lol.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 20, 2005 04:09

blondeindian write:
you wish, baby...never went as far as aphone call so hush up

alright

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Oct 19, 2005 23:03

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Oct 19, 2005 14:51

blondeindian write:
you know sween,i only said that about getting you to rethink me because you are mean,and attacked me on messgr.you are so ego crazed, period, and sorry, the biker type with a mouth is not my type, so you do get on that harley, and ride baby...

Another lost sheep looking for her flock. I never attacked you at all, I simply pointed out that Im not into these internet games or the people who play them. All you wanted to talk about is your rich friends that you hang with, obviously your searching for a man with money to flash around with them,im not into that bs, that doesnt make you a bad person,,just someone Im not interested in.wink!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 18, 2005 20:58

i do know one thing though, bit*hs they come they go, sat, thur sunday, monday, monday through sunday yo, maybe i'll love you one day, maybe we'll someday grow,but then just sit your drunk azz on that empty runway hoe, i can't be your superman...superman,superman...
slim shaddy says it best,lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 18, 2005 17:56

blondeindian write:
your sweet i was dumped by sween,hehehe, no seconds here, never even met the guy...

Sweetheart, you wasnt dumped ,Im just not interested in playing ,chasing or competing,never have ,never will,never had to. Im sure you'll find an ample amount of eligible men on here to chase that heart of yours,wink.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 17, 2005 21:07

blondeindian write:
see sween they are already getting in line,lol

I dont like sloppy 2nds but Id reconsider with you .

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 17, 2005 19:15

I would like to comment on this topic because I feel I have a lot of experience in the matter of older men younger woman. I am 23 and have been with a couple men who were 20 years my senior, I had successful relationships with them, and we didn't work out because we just weren't the right people for each other. I am someone who has a wide variety of interests; and I am very open-minded. I easily have conversations with peoplemy age and twice my age. My first car was a 1978 Pontiac Firebird; I have a passion for Classic American Muscle Cars. I do also have a very eclectic taste for music. Some of my favorite artists include Dean Martin, Nat King Cole, Pink Floyd, The Alma Brothers Band, ( who I have seen twice at the Tweeter Center, MA) Steve Miller Band, ( also saw at the Tweeter Center) and The Black Eye Peas. In my short life I have lived many place and have experienced a lot, I don't feel that it is the age of the person that makes them incompatible I think that it is the person.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 17, 2005 16:26

1234562006 write:
Dear Blondeindian!
Gald to see you are smiling again: a girl like you (looks and personality) should not be "upset!" for more than 1 second! And thank you Niceguylooking for acting like a true gentleman; rescueing a damsel in distress! Hopefully you will also try to cheer up poor Sween, because he must be heartbroken. I'm soooooooo sorry for interfering and promise it will never happen again!!!
The initial topic was: "Age is just a number". Getting back to it: in this context age is super important and not just a number, because one is never too old to learn and the older you are, the more mistakes you have made, so the more you can learn!

I guess I'll recover,wink!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 17, 2005 16:25

blondeindian write:
aawwwhhh, what are they gonna do, frisk me sweendogr, i will leave that up to you, no ,you cheated, working to hotties, openly admitted it, ooppppssss, and the proposal is off, i don't share my men,lol...she can have you...i am sure she has a better,
personality....
than mine...aaawwwhhh

Sorry Im not interested.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 17, 2005 14:16

age is just a number, hahahah, my daughter shows me some of who contacts her, and these guys are 39, 46.49,38,33, she said, this sight is to old for her, some even contacted me too, lol..so age is a number and there are alot of guys out there dreaming,lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Oct 15, 2005 19:25

see sween they are already getting in line,lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Oct 15, 2005 17:57

Blonde, now that you have dumped him, can I have you !

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Oct 14, 2005 12:26

I was simply saying beware if anyone on this site shows any type of attraction or makes positive remarks to or about me openly ,they will be instantly construed as bad people,lol.
The forum queens and kings will attack your dignity.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Oct 14, 2005 12:23

1234562006 write:
Hi Blondeindian!

You have to help me out here! Perhaps we are misunderstanding each other and that would be a great pity, because I think that we might just have the same sense of humour! I thought that the marriage proposal and your answer was a big joke, so I tried to join in. I am really not into cat fights! I've read the correspondance on various topics and enjoyed your input as well as that of Sweendogr. I would like to believe that your answer to me is meant in humour, but I'm scared it might not be! Help!!!

Maybe Blondindian and you can make a budlight catfight commercial and make lots of money,your both lil hotties,
wink,lol.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Oct 14, 2005 04:52

12345, no sweety, i was talken to sween, the girls he is talking about..you and i are fine...you have good hings to say like we, WE ARE THE RARE BREED SISTER.LOL

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 13, 2005 05:49

atleast my nails are real,lol and i love cat fights, that is what i am best at,lol..gurls just get so jealous when they want something they can't have, especially if a hot blonde is attached to it, lol...those kinda girls you don't want anyways, think about how they would talk to you when and if you settled for one of, THEM,lol, drama queens...never change...most ladies like my veiws because i am honest and so, for those who want to knock me, go ahead, get it off your chest, it's OOOKKK, cause I DON'T CARE HUNNY...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Oct 12, 2005 17:16

blondeindian write:
oh baby, i am so ready for that, dido...sexy....lol

Sweetheart, I must warn you that being real ,geniune and pleasant with me will make enemies on this site, the fab 10 will attack you with all their claws out,lol.