#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Romance > Spanish handsome man seeks millionaire woman Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Spanish handsome man seeks millionaire woman
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 09, 2005 00:00

Hey SuperLover and Spanish guy: I'm a millionairess! Please don't ask me to send any more pictures, I haven't had any more taken since I lost the weight! Really, it's true. Can anyone help me edit my old "before" pix to make me look this sexy? Photoshop and airbrushing anyone?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 30, 2005 00:51

Mary you are definitely good for the ego but i must say i am not 30 anymore. I had a birthday so now i am 31..::O)~.

Yes there are lots of us perverted woman if given a chance with the boy toys.::) Of course most would not own up to it. Gosh i hope i will have the chance one day.::) Actually i could have done it dozens of times over but have not made it cross that line. But you should hear some of the stories these women tell me. I am slowly changing my mind.

Alberto that was a hilarious tale you told. You have such a way with words. Between you and BFD and MR you all can keep us in stitches..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jan 29, 2005 08:25

S4U and QT, thanks for the feedback. I am glad to see I am not the only perverted woman on the site.

S4U - I LOVE your new picture. You looked wonderful before but how old did you say you were 30?

QT, glad to meetcha. I have read many of your postings and agree with much you say. I am just not as verbal as most women are.

Both of you, keep posting. It gives me something to read with my morning coffee.

Cat chow for now.

SC (Mary)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jan 26, 2005 11:19

Awww Heck! If I was a millionaire, I would have a kept man too. And I would be ok with it too! LOL

QT

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 25, 2005 23:52

OHHH! this is too funny but i'm with you SC. Here is where the double standard applies. Women do it in secret and men just ask and get pounded. But MR and Alberto i thought your post was hilarious. If i were a millionaire i too would want a boy toy!!!! Of course he would have to look the part and of course I would put him "on a budget" LOL

If this comes out twice sorry puters sick again.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 18, 2005 16:56

I see no difference in a man looking for a millionaire woman than a woman looking for the same in the man. The following is said in humor but also in truth. If I had money you bet I would have a kept man LOL.

I hope you find what you are looking for.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 17, 2005 15:37

Oh OH OHHHHHHH!! Me too!! ME TOO!!

Still waiting for that total hottie out there to swoop me up and start paying all my bills!
Where aaaaaaaaaaare yoooooooooooooou???

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share