#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Foreign Ladies for Marriage > 6 Reasons Why Western Men Love Asian Women Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
6 Reasons Why Western Men Love Asian Women
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Feb 26, 2011 12:14

An American magazine Marie Claire published an article “The New Trophy Wives: Asian Women”, commenting on the phenomenon that many powferful men marry younger Asian women. The article attributes the popular marriage between the West’s most powerful men and younger Asian women.

What is it about Asian women that drive American men wild? Why do many white men prefer Asian women? Here are the top six reasons why American men are completely captivated with Asian women.

1. Plain and Natural. Western guys go for women who already look beautiful in her natural state and this exactly what Asian girls exude. They are plain and natural even without the need for colorful makeup, pompous accessories and Avant-garde wardrobe. They can be beautiful even with simple clothes and light makeup.

2. The Loving Asian Woman. One of the best traits that Western men couldn't simply resist is the love and care that Asian women are known for. Asian women are some of the most affectionate women in the world behind closed doors.

3. Not Aggressive. A lof of men are intimidated by strong women. What a Western man wants is someone who really needs him. For these guys, Asian women's non aggressiveness can mean being devoid of those vixenish ways. She's not the type who makes the first move and definitely not promiscuous.

4. Loyalty. When a Asian woman decides she loves you she will love you forever. She will stand by you, rich or poor and make the best of you both. Now of course there are failed marriages there as well as in our western countries, but the statistics are far lower than here.

5. Stir-Fry Skills
Your Asian lover likely can throw together a five-course meal on a last minute basis with apparent effortlessness. She’ll also turn that meal into a work of art with her presentation skills – and a smile when you tell her that the food is delicious, of course.

6. Think About It

Admit it: nothing’s sexier than smarts. Ever worry you’ve missed a detail or need an expert opinion? Just ask your Asian woman – while she may tend to keep her thoughts to herself behind those dark eyes and enigmatic smile, but she will likely come up with the solution to your problems before you figured out you had a problem in the first place.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 13, 2011 04:02

I am asian myself, and I must say, most of it are just a preconception.

The loyalty part, yes. Quite true. The thinking part, also quite ture. But in real life it contradicts the submissive element. So when you first meet her she's submissive and once you are married, she will start controlling your life. lol.

That's why my marriage ended. I think I completely turn him into another person.

That's something i have to learn and do over. 

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 12, 2011 23:12

Hi there sunflower

I like the way you described about asian women. But the best part that i like the most is LOyalty.i was once married to an american man though he never sees me as a loyal,loving and caring wife i stayed around because we had a promised to our marriage and I did love him so much that i was just willing to do anything to make him happy and understand him for who he was . But he left me for my friend so it was really devastating.But I am just happy to know that finally he regreted loosing me and it was too late I have moved on. :) so thank you for this post.May godbless us all!

dhang

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share