#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > To be happy > Do all men want Barbies? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Do all men want Barbies?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 16, 2005 15:01

I am just curious...I have searched profiles on this site...and I notice most are looking for slim attractive woman...now dont get me wrong..there is nothing wrong with that...but I cant help but wonder...can you not be big and beautiful? I myself am both!

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 22, 2011 15:23

many men leave Barbie because they played enough. Don't say her looks is a basic thing. How many men want to help a girl to look her best? They r so lazy. If a real gentleman wants educated nice genuine girl he'll write to me!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 11, 2011 13:21

Evil is ugly,when people have evil spirits, the Evil in their souls shows. Most big women and men are Liars, Back stabbers, always causeing problems for other people. always sticking there noses into others peoples business!memememememe. when your alone and no one is watching you, the evil inside you really shows,. I have seen this a 100 times with large people. get rid of that evil spirit inside you and watch your beauty blossem! LOL!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Nov 21, 2011 10:50

Men are visual creatures and looks are a real plus.  However, looks will only take you so far.  I have dated women who were beautiful outside and quite ugly inside.  An interesting study by Vincent Egan and Cara McCorkindale found that vanity was significantly correlated with narcissism in a study of women.  In other words, if a woman considers herself beautiful to the point of being vain, she is more likely to also become a narcissist. Here's the dictionary definition of narcissism:  "Extreme selfishness, with a grandiose view of one's own talents and a craving for admiration."

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Aug 20, 2011 00:31

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. But I have to say the personality is much prettier than any looks. What guy does not want a hot babe? But that may not necessarily be what they settled down with. They may settle down with someone who has radiant inner beauty that shines on the outside.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 11, 2011 05:34

Because a beautiful well-shaped woman attract more attention wich she shares with someone next to her. Se looks more conceptual in a beautiful clothes and in a good car.
Men care more about woman's body shape than about beauty of her face. Even ugly woman with a good figure will be beautiful for most of men.
It always makes me laugh when a man looking at my breast and says : "You have so beautiful ......eyes...."

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 04, 2011 15:21

sometimes the size of a woman isn't important but then why women without enlarged boobs and mile-long legs are at home alone????
Did you hear man tells a friend "check out crains on that girl?
Shame on who ever pressure women to work hard on changing body parts and stuff...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 24, 2010 10:41

Danny, In my relationship it's just the opposite! All the things you mentioned I do not get! However, Sex is not one of them! I can get plenty of sex fomr him but without all the other things how meaningful is it? And yes I am a big beautiful woman also with no lack of other attention, just wish it was meaningful attention!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 20, 2010 23:55

My last several dates have been slender but less attractive than I am use to. As I get older attractiveness becomes less important. Her substance matters more. If a woman can show these things to a man all men would be happier in a relationship.
Valuing him
supporting him
appreciating him
acknowledging him
encouraging him
and affirming him

Most men I meet through my small groups dont get emotionally stimulated the way they would prefer. This leads to them withdrawing in some way. Usually some vice or another woman. Then the woman calls Dr Laura and cries about why her man is distant and withdrawing. Laura usually steers her down the path of telling her to value her man more and show him he is number one with love and attention. Looks dont matter here.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 24, 2010 07:27

Hello everyone!

I have been searching for "that special someone" for a very long time now. I just truned 38 on May 8th. Everytime I look at a woman's profile I see the total opposite. They want the "ken doll" type or G.I. Joe type. But not once do they mention about getting to know the guys personality and what morals he has. I was brought up that personality and morals are verry important and also how someone treats you, not looks! However looks do play a part to a certain extent. If you are not attracted to the other person then the rest does not matter. At least so I am told.

As for me, I am looking for woman who is generally proportionately sized for her body type. Whether she be slim, average, thin, muscular, BBW or just a little chubby. I am attracted to her face first. The color of her eyes, her smile, and does she have what I consider a pretty face. I do not necessarily go for the "Barbie" types. Some times yes I do, but most of the times I do not.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 11, 2010 12:15

well i guess the want a goodlooking lady, not speacially a barbie ;)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 04, 2009 02:15

Quoting summerrain93:

I am just curious...I have searched profiles on this site...and I notice most are looking for slim attractive woman...now dont get me wrong..there is nothing wrong with that...but I cant help but wonder...can you not be big and beautiful? I myself am both!

Obviously it seems they do,cant understand why most barbie's are boring they might look good but lack a distinct amount of humour because they love themselves so much and the vanity swings both ways as the man wants a beautiful lady on his arms.

Shame really as most will end up with someone they dont really love or care about and will just jump in to it for the money or looks meaning they will never meet someone they truly care about except each others bank balance.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 29, 2009 04:09

no, some of them want Kens:d

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jan 22, 2009 09:33

Young. Don't forget that men are looking for women 15 years younger than they are. It's funny and really sad because the men think the women want them for who they are. I can't stop laughing when I see an old man with a big belly saying they are looking for a woman 20 years younger than they are. Give me a break! lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 21, 2008 13:52

because they are pigs, beauty is over rated. I'm not saying I'm beautiful, but I get sick of hearing it, I would love to hear, Megg your funny, or witty, or anything that has to do with who I am. Beauty is only skin deep, I don't understand why it is so important for a man to have a "beautiful" woman next to him even if that's all there is.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Dec 01, 2007 07:35

summerrain, bear in mind that being slender is also a symbol of being healthy. We all want good genes for our progeny. And that goes a bit beyond external beauty.

A person who has some overweight, usually has broken their natural body balance. They may suffer from minor or major conditions. So, in most cases, being slender also means that you care enough about your health so as to stay as healthy as you can.

And you can tell if a person is healthy by looking at their skin texture, their hair, nails, etc-- among other things :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Nov 30, 2007 07:04

Maybe they search for the same slender person that matches their type of body. I get obese women emailing me all the time. Should I look past that? Im slender and would prefer a slender lady who I can pick up if I choose for all the right reasons. Making love to a slender woman has its benefits.

They may seek Barbies cause the ladies seek ken. They have a divorced Barbie on the market this Christmas season. She comes with all Kens stuff.....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Nov 29, 2007 02:34

No, some want substance and brains, not to mention class... now if all that comes in the "barbie" packaging, all the better... IMO, men who just look for barbies are definitely not my kind of men :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 25, 2006 20:29

I think that you touch on a key point regarding the majority of men. I also think that if they are honest with themselves, a 22 inch waist isn't what they would want. So many women try to have a size 4 or less body. That translates to a boyish body since, unless they have implants, at that level they would not have full breasts. This body type has been pushed on the male psyche by fashion designers.

The truth is that a woman has estrogen. This hormone prepares her body for breeding and breeding requires a certain amount of body fat to ensure a healthy child. For a woman to fight that, she has to go against nature and restrict her diet to the point of imbalance and depression. She may even lose her menses trying to be thin. How is this healthy?

Maintaining a healthy weight is the best level. Having flexibility and toned muscles is what we should, as women, strive for. A REAL man will appreciate this. A man only concerned about how we look on his arm and not about how healthy we are is not a man we should be striving to meet.

We must be true to our nature and our feminine attributes. We must not strive to fulfill an ideal that has been driven into our culture by mass media.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 03, 2006 10:15

I think it's hiliarous that all the men are looking for this "Barbie" type of woman, and there's nothing wrong with being drop dead beautiful but what bothers me is that you look at these men and I don't see many of them taking care of themselves and trying to make themselves look like the description of a woman they want. I think it's become acceptable custom for a man to be desireable at any age where women are called old at 30. They need to sit back and think for a minute that we all look different for a reason, it's called individuality and I am quite happy with mine, pros and cons becuase it's what makes me different from everyone else. Not to mention the fact that woman have children and I won't say that it gives anyting to your body afterwards. I would love to see these men go thru the pains that us women go thru to produce more Barbie wanting men. Yes looks are important when you are looking for someone but I know from experience that looks wont take you very far once you get to know that person and have realized that good looks aren't good looks anymore becuase you can't stand their behavior or personality. Men, get a grip and lower your standards because women have been lowering theirs for years!