#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Action & adventure > vegas anybody? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
vegas anybody?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Nov 27, 2007 11:49

Sister and I are two normal girls that run our own successful busniesses. She turns 40 in feb and I want to take her there to vegas to have an incredible time. Any hints or ideas would be appreciated. We grew up poor on a farm and the success of my business has allowed me to take her on this trip for her bday. We dont know anybody there and is always more fun to party in groups. We are NOT huge drinkers.. .cheap drunks that means.. martinis for us...we drink.. just not lushes. We love to dance... but no drugs of any sort. Anybody want to have some fun with us?

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Nov 30, 2007 12:05

That's great!

Last week, I was celebrating my birthday on a beautiful island in Northeastern Brazil, and me and my friends met people from different places, including an adorable, really cool couple (in their 60s) from Luxembourg!!

So, we started chatting with them, and they invited us to visit their country and the funny thing is that they said, "It will only take you a couple of hours to see the whole country"

=)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Nov 29, 2007 14:32

That pic. was taken in the Rainforest Cafe at the MGM Grand and this one is from some upscale disco in the Venetian. People came from all over for this. There were folks from the Philippines, Luxembourg, Canada and the U.S. Vegas is a great place to have a gathering. It's easy to get there and it has something for everybody.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Nov 29, 2007 11:05

Wow Bill, that's just so cool!!

;)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Nov 29, 2007 07:48

A bunch of MM people got together in Vegas a couple of years ago and had a real fun weekend. One of the group a guy named Cub liked it so much he moved there. lol. He may still be monitoring the threads and was instrumental in organizing the first get together. He might be willing to do it again.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Nov 29, 2007 02:45

If I am not mistaken, there was someone from this site planning a gathering in Vegas in Feb too, but can't remember who now.