#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Long term relationship and Love > who wants to marry a doctor? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
who wants to marry a doctor?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 10, 2005 20:42

I am a hard working doctor, I don?t have time to attend to parties to meet people, though I love to socialize with new people. I can't afford my time to fool around. Just wondering any guy who is interested in serious relationship and willing to put some time and effort into relationship? I haven?t heard from anyone who is seriously interested in relationship, love to hear any comments from guys and girls . Please write to my account directly, I appreciate.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 25, 2005 19:13

yes, the age on the thread is very long... Not sure if she is still around or not.

Perhaps my view is skewed as my last GF didn't seem to have enough time for a relationship, but when I read Sugar's paragraph, what I see is:

I'm a doctor
I don't have time
I don't have time
You put in lots of time and effort.

Cool that you are a doctor and probably make lots of money. But I am pretty healthy and make adequate money. What I search for is someone that is really looking for a relationship and has their own "time and effort" to contribute to it. Just my two cents worth...

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Dec 24, 2005 21:03

Wow...I would ............asap........and also cook clean and do the wash lol ..also train for my sport which is professional bike racing
Hugs
Nesara

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Dec 24, 2005 01:58

Hi Sugar,
i am a little surprised that you have a problem meeting guys!! I am sure that we are a lot of hansom and mature guys here on this site who want to meet doctors or lawyers (bonnie88) or whatever!! Myself included! lol
since you have chosen to hide your profile it is all up to you sugar! lol
Love Egon

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 23, 2005 21:16

NYCHICK write:
sugar u should have no prob girl.. unless u are a hiney dr then maybe .. hmm

hmmm, I have so many smartass things to say, but I won't do it. Nope. I think I'm in love all over again. Sorry NYC, it's your turn today.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 20, 2005 20:43

NYCHICK write:

OMG...1st WWPT, 5w's last eve, occasionally S4U, & now NYC...we're all creeping back slowly! lol
Great to see ya!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 20, 2005 19:20

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 13, 2005 08:42

niceguylooking write:
Bonnie, and I thought you had unreachable standards ! LOL

Of course I have v. high standards but then I am also reasonable in my ability to compromise..that is what I do as a lawyer , everything is negotiable...except our time on earth with God..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Oct 12, 2005 17:16

Bonnie, and I thought you had unreachable standards ! LOL

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 10, 2005 22:24

Sugar,
I am Asian, a lawyer, happily married for 20 years till he died . Now a word of advice, I think you are better off going to your mum and dad and asked to be matched the traditional way ..lol
Your profile of men you want to meet and marry , is probably non-existent on this site. Failing which try the nearest church or put up a notice on your hospital notice board, the law/medical/architecture / university sites or notice boards.

BTW I met my husband at work , I was his first client and was matched to him deliberately by my boss... so work place is still your best bet. Are'nt there plenty of doctors where you work?