#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Long term relationship and Love > marriage minded male,self-employed or real estate investor Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
marriage minded male,self-employed or real estate investor
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 09, 2006 15:12

I am a new member,42 year old never married, good looking christian female-blue eyes and platinum blonde hair. I work in the telecomm. industry and seek marriage with a single,widowed or divorced,preferably christian, white male. I want someone who is either self employed or who does real estate investing and would like to help me break into it as I want to improve my income-a millionaire, if possible! I don't want my own kids but yours are fine. Prefer someone in Georgia but would relocate if the right one came along. Want non-smoking,clean shaven-moustache ok, any haircolor except bald. I am told I am attractive, honest and romantic-I have high moral values and am looking not only for a soulmate for marriage, but someone to help me improve my income. Can provide photo upon request.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 12, 2006 05:35

Good luck with that, do a search for people with ur preferences and send them a wink

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share