#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Interracial relationship > is being heavy, being ugly?? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
is being heavy, being ugly??
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 22, 2006 14:18

Nah, some beautiful people are ugly because of their attitude. I think is more about how you carry yourself and treat others that determine that. Also remember beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. you need to tell yourself that you are beautiful no matter what size you are.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 19, 2006 22:02

No absolutely not I am a full figured
woman and I feel good about myself! it
is what you feel about yourself that
matters if you feel good and happy
then nothing else matters LIVE YOUR
LIFE!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 14, 2006 16:36

preciouz write:
You are beautiful regardless of size,.......and indeed true beauty is in the soul,.....but we have unfortunately made this a tough world by thinking that size matters instead of the person.....and that is really sad.

Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder too.....so just relax .....someone out there will see you for who you are and love you.....don't worry too much about Ur size....as it will take you away from your path.....if you want to diet and eat healthy that is fine too....but don't push it....because sometimes......being big does run in the genes and there's nothing you can do to change that......am a girl and i can look and appreciate beauty form a fair point and i think that you are beautiful....keep believing that.....and let the people obsessed with size worry......

Rock on girl

For what it's worth I agree too. and I'm not a girl. lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 03, 2006 01:33

You are beautiful regardless of size,.......and indeed true beauty is in the soul,.....but we have unfortunately made this a tough world by thinking that size matters instead of the person.....and that is really sad.

Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder too.....so just relax .....someone out there will see you for who you are and love you.....don't worry too much about Ur size....as it will take you away from your path.....if you want to diet and eat healthy that is fine too....but don't push it....because sometimes......being big does run in the genes and there's nothing you can do to change that......am a girl and i can look and appreciate beauty form a fair point and i think that you are beautiful....keep believing that.....and let the people obsessed with size worry......

Rock on girl