#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Romance > silicone,saline or natural? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
silicone,saline or natural?
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 14, 2005 07:17

Haha... good topic, SSM. My best friend has had them for 20 yrs (silicone) and has to decide now between having them replaced or removed followed by a second surgery to redrape her bre*asts. She says that had she known that at the time, she never would have done it. Implants will last 10-12 yrs only and then you have to replace them again. Very painful as tissue form around the implant with the years. And there are still risk factors involved with saline also since the enveloppe of the implant is still made of silicone. So you're damned if you do and damned if you're not. As for me, my health is way too important to have that done. I would have been a good candidate... lol... but at my age now, I am told that they're very beautiful because they don't sag... LOL...
So my friend decided to finally have them removed and redraped... poor thing...

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 18, 2009 00:42

<< natural. and they are great!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 16, 2005 02:47

Moonray77 write:
I agree, bbd, cleavage IS very nice indeed... in a very non-lesbian and non lolly lickin' way!!!!

so mooonray are yours natural or what?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 13, 2005 08:51

sweendog, your a yummy thing,mmmmmhhhhh

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Oct 12, 2005 04:11

blondeindian write:
I love my tatas, but i will probly get them done because of the large risk of breast cancer in the ladies side of my family, it will be hard to give up the ones i have, but to be able to still have them will be reward enough...

I love your tatas also!!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 11, 2005 20:22

I have had four children, and I had saline implants and a lift, mastopexy it is called. I love them, they feel real, and look great..for the men that think we have them done for you or attention..not some of us do it for ourselves, i wasnt going to tuck my ta tas in my pants...lol I felt I deserved them after four kids. ANd yes you can breast feed with them, no harm at all. They come with a lifetime warranty lol..at least I know when I am 80 I will have the hottest ta tas in the nursing home lol..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 11, 2005 06:52

I love my tatas, but i will probly get them done because of the large risk of breast cancer in the ladies side of my family, it will be hard to give up the ones i have, but to be able to still have them will be reward enough...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 12, 2005 13:39

D0mino_Gabriella write:
boys... tell me are these real or silicone....LOL

oh lord domino is that you?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 11, 2005 10:03

sharp1 write:

Bonnie88 write:
From health point of view, I am always curious how women with silicone implants tell whether they have a cancerous lump ?

I've wondered that too. And in the long run, does one need to go have them lifted? I mean don't our bre*asts continue to grow...so would someone with silicones have a conflict with the actual breast continuing to get larger?
People who have reductions over the years can expect to get larger again, just not to the point they were at. Unless they put on an excessive amount of weight.
Which raises another question...how do implants look if one begins to put on weight? Would they need touch ups and lipo suction?

Also how sensitive will they get when touched , since there is an aritificial barrier?
also what about breastfeeding for those who ahve babies after?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Sep 10, 2005 16:22

Bonnie88 write:
From health point of view, I am always curious how women with silicone implants tell whether they have a cancerous lump ?

I've wondered that too. And in the long run, does one need to go have them lifted? I mean don't our bre*asts continue to grow...so would someone with silicones have a conflict with the actual breast continuing to get larger?
People who have reductions over the years can expect to get larger again, just not to the point they were at. Unless they put on an excessive amount of weight.
Which raises another question...how do implants look if one begins to put on weight? Would they need touch ups and lipo suction?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 09, 2005 06:11

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 08, 2005 03:25

biglego2001 write:
i am 100% natural and i wouldn't go any other way

hey u r ONLY 18!!!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 07, 2005 13:06

i am 100% natural and i wouldn't go any other way

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 07, 2005 04:25

this was an old topic but i found the joke so cute....LOL

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jun 25, 2005 16:05

Too many replies here to pick onre to quote fom. My last two lovers (ex-wife and ex-SO) were 32A & 34B. My daughter's mother was a 36, I'm sure, and I loved them all. What gives you self-confidence is what you should have, but I'd never turn a woman I was interested in away because her (*)(*)s were too small(or too big). My ex-wife used to say, and she said it was true of guys as well, any more than a m*outh ful is wasted...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jun 25, 2005 15:51

D0mino_Gabriella write:
I asked my "litterary advisor"...LOL...Minerva, if the story could shock "delicate people"... the reply was : tell them the story is very grafic... I am TELLING u ALL the story is graphic but....
PLEASE DON'T GET OFFENDED BY IT.
I'll post it but if ANYBODY think is too much i'll delete it and resend it to those who want to read it...OK???

Domino, I have one graphic short story (e-book) available now and another coming out July 1. I also have a sequel to the first one nearly finished and a fourth just waiting until I have time to finish it. I am very interested in yours.

Like you, I don't want to offend those with more rigid sensibilities. My contract allows me to post up to 1500 words as a promotional effort, but I guarantee nothing racy is going to pass here. They won't even let me say I write Ero**ic romance in my profile, and somehow the mentioning I'm looking for a womnan who likes a lot of f*re play also vanished between sending and posting! If anyone is curious, I'll be happy to direct you to either my or my pubnlisher's website.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 22, 2005 18:45

wouldnt that be neat...drink water & fill em up? lol..a human water bottles!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 22, 2005 18:28

realdealru2 write:
fake? what u mean fake? lmao

OMG Jo.....lmao...A little to big Huh....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 22, 2005 15:55

fake? what u mean fake? lmao

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 22, 2005 13:05

My compliment! Your curves are breathtaking and kissable!