#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Message board > It never stops!!! Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
It never stops!!!
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 29, 2005 10:57

wow mr. Doggy. What is wrong with adverstising our breast size. I only asked Ed on here if he would buy me 39dddd's like Edwina...his dead wife. My shoe size is a five and my waist is a 23. I do, however, have a big fat ass. Maybe Ed will get me lipo. Lighten up, you are a cute man and we are not all gold diggers. This board can be fun too, ya know!! Just lighten up dude!!

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 09, 2005 11:45

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 09, 2005 09:32

let's give em sumthin to talk about ..oolala!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 08, 2005 22:34

sweeeetdaaaawg!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 30, 2005 19:51

Well Steve it's been fun and a short trip this time. I want to wish you luck in your search for your Mrs. Right. One day you just might find her. But keep your money under wraps and maybe you'll know they will love you for you. It's an option. It was good to see you again. You need to come back real soon if you go away again. You never know she might be right here somewhere. Keep that perky sense of humor it will hold you in good stead. Take care Steve.......Adios amigo and amiga........

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 30, 2005 17:17

Steve i think Hot mama would say:

"That's MRS.BIMBO" to you!!!

MRS.BIMBO i would like to apologize for Steve not addressing you right. Please except with my humble apology

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 30, 2005 08:33

HOHO Tomi girl i don't want anymore but thank you for offereing. Mine is just right.. But i bet we can give it to Usetobe with much thanks. she looks like she needs a few more pounds.......LOL......

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 30, 2005 05:16

Well I don't know where your looking at these come hither (does anyone know how to hither anymore?) looks/breasts/parts, but I missed that section.
As for the flaming/fakes and other annoyances, the forum wasn't originally like that, was the exclusively the messageboard. Then MM in their great wisdom, put it all together and came up with this mess!
Trust us we are working on that, as MM keeps telling me! Part of me wants to leave, the other part is too curious and determined to not give up!
That part is slowly losing to the part that wants to leave. As you can see my parts are confused??
My point is have faith, there are those of us who are real people, and are looking for a real, last, love too.
As I've heard say, take what you like and leave the rest!
Good luck doggy, she's in here!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 29, 2005 22:42

Oh swdoggy, you mean I am fat now so I should try to lighten up myself too?You are a handsome devil...i really think you have a lot going for yourself...now be nice or I will sit on you!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 29, 2005 20:55

Well Steve what a site for sore eyes to see you back. I don't know what you have been reading but i don't think i have ever seen anyone give out their measurements. Of course you might be seeing something i missed. If they do i agree with you as who cares how big there boobs are. There probably fake anyway. Of course that doesn't include Katies who was so kind to let me borrow them one day. But I was sad(Crying) i had to give them back. She was going to let me keep them for another day but i only asked for one day. So i gave them back. Now we do have fun with some of this stuff. But as to all the gold diggers. I am sure there are many but i can't say i know any. But then like you i am not searching for women. So if you know any in my vacinity please let me know and i will shoo them away. Steve please get a sense of humor. I believe i must have know a much different person at one time?...S4U

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 29, 2005 20:12

Hell, there is no way I'd broadcast my breast size. I'm too embarrassed, but like petite, I have a big behind! Maybe I could share that with S4U!!! LOL

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 29, 2005 17:33

Hey you are cute!! Glad you are back.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 29, 2005 12:48

Well, if you feel that way, then you should take yourself off again! :-)