#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Romance > DOES SIZE REALLY MATTER? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
DOES SIZE REALLY MATTER?
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 20, 2005 15:07

ummmm, quality,& quantity!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jun 22, 2014 07:55

hello I am Italian I am looking for a very rich person who keeps me I'm a stud

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 19, 2014 15:57

Wow lol, this thread is here since ages...it's size is increasing !!! Ok how about a different perspective: the nature of the size is not precised initially by the OP.  Then, i can choose to answer that the size of the intellect matters to me, as well as any type of clear mind, values, and so forth....On the other side, while i'm back in my Madona's phase, how about her statement?: "my d... is my head!"!?? and knowing her work, it's easy to imagine it's size....!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 18, 2014 23:46

Of course size matters, that's why all the women flock to this site...first thing they look for is your size (of bank account).  The bigger the bank account the bigger the orgasms. LOL  

Seems you all are speaking of something different.  To quote a friend "it's not how big, it's how you wiggle it".  Makes me laugh just thinking about him saying it.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 09, 2014 20:04

It's all about quality on how you use it AND how your partner takes it.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 27, 2014 06:28

No size doesn't matter, as long as you have good fore play and are attracted to someone who cares? Just got to know how to use it.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 17, 2014 08:54

it's all in wanting to please your partner, and that picture (you know which one!) makes me want to pleasure you....in many ways ....I DO know how to make a woman happy

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 17, 2014 08:44

I have to say that I know what kind of response I get with my mouth and hands, and tongue....and the results are in the "results"...and I don't have a 7inch tongue, or fingers.   Size of the penis ( am above average, so no complaints there ), I have always been told is how I use it......Isn't it all in the time spent to make sure  that your partner is being pleasured and getting where she wants to go....I love to take all the time that it takes to please my lady, and expect the same in return

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Oct 04, 2013 07:35

Good talk baby!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 06, 2012 06:19

I'd like to say skill matters more but the better the tools..... So I guess I have concede that size matters

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 06, 2012 02:03

Seriously? Use your imagination, adapt, play with each other, use what you have and get what you don´t have but might need! 

I have dd cups, many men think that is hot, while others might even be turned off. Same goes for women and the size of the mans penis. We are all induvidually equipped and if we really like the person, we adapt. Get to know each others likes and dislikes. Talk, tell, show. Have fun!

But, no matter size, use a condom, girls!

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 05, 2012 05:01

Of course size matters. But it isnt the only thing that matters. I dont think a man has to be a 8+ guy but there are some men that just cant do it for me no matter how much they try. Sorry, but it is the truth. The other reality for me. I think I prefer an average size guy for a long term relationship. I dont know if I would want someone every single day that is huge. Now, if a one night stand, bring it on! lol
all joking aside, size does make an obvious difference but it really is not everything.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 04, 2012 06:46

I think we have to be honest! Yes it does matter, I'm not on about it being huge, but just so you experience good sex! I've had a small one b4 and that was terrible, I faked it as I didn't want to hurt his feelings, thankfully he believed me, phewww

Women these days want to be satisfied, long gone the days of lying on our back just to please the man :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 30, 2012 08:04

It's not about the size.  It's about the motion in the ocean...  LOL  Actually ladies Any issue you may have with the size on a man may be near the importance a guy places on whether you can gain the big O while  with him.
 Personally it's all about making sure she is satisfied and the more O's she has the happier she is sexually  and the happier I am. If I get some O's for me all the better.
But if  O's are not important to you ladies, than don't worry about his size. His love and care toward you is more important anyway and will keep a longterm relationship strong.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 30, 2012 03:00

oh danny boy you've done it again with the oh-just-right answers. you've been on here awhile and seem to have your manly wits about you. Why haven't you found the right one of us as yet? CD

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jul 29, 2012 01:11

I agree with you. Motion is the most important issue !

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 16, 2012 14:39

Very smart woman!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jun 15, 2012 09:18

i dont think thatsize matters. i always say i am fun sized and happy with myself. i had a child so i consider my stretchmarks to be sexy !! jennaleemichelle20 at yahoo. jennaleebear on kik mess.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 29, 2012 15:31

An honest woman, hooray!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jan 11, 2012 22:25

I think satisfaction is the word.. cos every woman appreciates a man that can satisfy her.. (that's why we have cheating wives).. So if you don't have a big gun, or something long that can go deep, then you should be able to use other techniques (then you will have her call you for more again and again and again)

Available only
to logged in members