#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Romance > DOES SIZE REALLY MATTER? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
DOES SIZE REALLY MATTER?
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 24, 2005 09:49

GM Sharp. :) how are you? I hope your having a great day.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 24, 2005 09:42

And Steve what does "in Private entail!! And i would never trust you on the Email. That would be for your eyes only and i am afraid those eyes would be in multiples of 10's. But you know i am having good thoughts now. because your thinking of Well maybe I just might let her see "MY THINGY".....LOL

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 24, 2005 09:35

Privite emails??? Well that isn't fair lol you teased us with it. I think we have a right to see you two. ;) LMAO

You know I am only picking on you....S4U and doggy. :) HUGS

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 24, 2005 09:35

I love it Six...you have such a finesse with words. I hope cajun catches on.
Actually, I wasn't impressed with his profile, because he talked about his father & his successful career...initially, I didn't think cajun had much education himself...I got the impression he was living off his father. Haven't checked it recently, maybe it changed, since you claim he is supposed to be educated.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 24, 2005 09:01

Well Steve i'll make a deal with you.If you take off your pants and show me your thingy i'll take off my shirt and show you my 2 thingys

I promise i'll try to not laugh!!!!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 24, 2005 06:32

Yes, Mel, very well said, and exactly what I said further down below, you are a gentleman... ;) and certainly know your way to a woman's heart.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 24, 2005 05:06

cajun2000 write:
do you like domino a man's tounge or his thing ha ha,

I like both at time and place...LOL.... no preference....LOL....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 24, 2005 04:33

LOL.... while i am reading this thrend i am watching the new Pope celebrating his first official Mess... LOL... anyway... lets get back to the topic.."does size matter".... in italian we say:" non lungo che tocchi, non largo the intoppi, ma ... duro che duri".... LOL...Now those who want to widden their knowledge in foreing languages.... ask me....LOL....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 24, 2005 04:30

Mel why would you think we would "shoot you down" That was a very good and "polite" answer and i will say this. Any woman you "really" take a fancy to will be one lucky lady

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 24, 2005 03:05

Cajun,

The reason women don't answer is because it is impolite. But I am sure you have nothing to worry about.

Here is my perspective. I am probably going to get shot down in flames by all of the MM females but I will try anyway.

In my opinion, what matters most is love, understanding, kindness, and respect. If you touch a woman's soul you will get all of the affection you desire.

Best of luck in your search for true happiness.

Mel

P.S. Stop quoting everything. You are taking up valuable thread space. It is 2:05 in the morning. My apologies for being abrupt.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 24, 2005 02:02

Moonray, I saw what you wrote about me. You are very sweet.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 24, 2005 01:42

Well cajn as that question does not deserve and answer i guess you'll have to keep on wondering.

As to: and yes i am educated babe. Well you surely could not prove it by me.........................Now please do me a favor and go show interest in someone other that Stats!!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 24, 2005 00:54

Oh my , I am crying from
LMAO.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 24, 2005 00:32

dawn,,i think canjun really likes you.

Well so far Steve he seems like he likes all of these woman. I think he has asked all of them.

" i was putting a question up tthats all what you would rather a mans toung or his thing"

Well i don't think i know what a "toung" is..LOL
And Steve can i have your "thing".? LMAO

And cajun you sound like you have come from a very uneducated, I live off of my dad(since you throw him and his friends around so much)background. You also have a very derogatory vocabulary. Maybe you should try night school. I hear the english classes after hours have "FRIENDS WITH BENEFIT" status. Maybe those "Homies down in the Bayou will be more to your station in life. I don't think i know anyone here in who's class you could compete with. You'd have to go to ediquette school and finishing school. And that takes years i assure you. So why don't you go ask daddy to loan you some money.(You must pay it back, it's a loan) and learn some manners and the way to talk to people here. And "toung" and "thing" isn't part of the curriculum!!!!!.................S4U

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 24, 2005 00:14

canjun,,put on a shirt for crying out loud,,or find yourself a bra!!

Steve i was LMAo here as i was thinking the same thing. He*ll he's got more than i do...Mines just positioned a little better.LOL

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 24, 2005 00:07

well darling this is supposed to be a site for rich people, unfouttanly i am in this catogory because of my father's billionaire friends.

Canjun i am a little bit confused? What does your fathers billionaire friends have to do with you being on this site. Are you a billionaire.? Or maybe a millionaire.? Or maybe just well off? Are you here representing your fathers friends. Do we have a picture of them a possible suitors.....I am sooooooo confused?????.............

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 23, 2005 23:20

"unfouttanly i am in this catogory because of my father's billionaire friends."

folks, read it again.

lololololololol
wwwww

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 23, 2005 19:19

Petite better watch our for Scripps. Squirrels love nuts. I can here Petite yowling all the way up here. Leave her with one nut anyway.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 23, 2005 18:20

Sierra, welcome!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 23, 2005 18:19

Cajun, I'm sorry to say that you don't sound like Scrpps AT ALL because he would NEVER say something like that, he is a true gentleman and has etiquette and manners, always very respectful of the ladies here... and NEVER out of place... PLUS... he wears a shirt!