#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Romance > DOES SIZE REALLY MATTER? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
DOES SIZE REALLY MATTER?
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 18, 2010 07:44

You never know wink.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 11, 2010 12:26

I don't think that size matters to a woman as much as it does to a man. Men seem to think that they need to be hung very well or they can't please. Not true at all, I was happy with my average guy but he always seemed to think he needed a bigger tool in his shed. I was happy and let him know it. I don't think I am different from other women but I need the love, tenderness and romance more than the bigger tool and you have to know how to please in other ways also.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 10, 2010 08:01

Quoting: Originally posted by sweendogr
quote_message]cheekylady2000 write:
for men it always does. women prefer quality and true performance

Re:

Babydol, I can offer you the hottest 3 minutes of your life,lol.

Hey Sween,

3 minutes wouldn't even make the time cut for an intimate kiss in my book!! I'd like to know what exactly you were talking about lasting 3 minutes....LOL

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 10, 2010 07:55

Lol, this was the funniest quote I have read all month.

3 minutes, gosh girls, our vibrators would give us more pleasure!

Size matters, but not half as much as time matters!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 29, 2009 18:19

I've said it before and I'll say it again... sometimes they are tiny and tight, sometimes they're just right and well, sometimes it like trying to throw a hot dog down the hallway!

If you find one thats too small it hurts when you bottom out and one thats too big is well, just useless. Ya gotta find one that fits you and you fit it.

Its not just about the male size, its about the female size and its about compatibility. Yup, thats right! One more area that we have to be compatible in! LOL

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Nov 14, 2009 03:37

YES IF HE KNOWS HOW TO USE IT RIGHT

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 15, 2009 18:03

Honesty is great but be careful what you wish for most people hate when I am honest, I am never mean to be mean but I wish people would just tell you they want you to lie instead of getting mad when they hear the truth. Size matters , but if they can use mini like a full size have at it haha

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 18, 2009 00:40

I dont mind it if the guy is small. I actually prefer average or below average. I guess it depends on the woman.. but I am very tight and I would like to keep it that way. =)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jul 28, 2009 19:34

AHHHHHH! IT MATTERS

K

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 04, 2009 21:00

It does matter...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 31, 2009 09:57

It's all about interface action, ergo one size can fit most, no?

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 17, 2009 10:03

if you dont believe it matters ... you are dreaming

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 18, 2009 01:52

you are a 10 out of 10 wow. wish my 9" could meet you

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jan 29, 2009 18:28

your hubby looks like mr ed,lol.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Nov 02, 2008 18:39

Imo, it's about the connection. If there's great chemistry and both feel good about the relationship and can openly communicate their needs/wants, it will work out just fine. I think a lot of people just communicate what they want to their partner. I believe in brutal honesty and telling it like it is. I think men and women would would have a lot more successful relationships if they just were open and honest with eachother and themselves starting at the first date.
my two cents

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, May 23, 2008 13:04

Quoting mikegh:

Quoting: Originally posted by emldloans

Size HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM ! Well lets' see. try it you may like it. the one great thing is that a man that has mastered his body can regulate the size to please the woman. We want the experience to please her and tease her not tear her. Women like a little variation fellas, we must learn what pleases them during the act by experimenting. besides the forplay is great for our own stemilation. (Smile)

Your spelling is atrocious, you likely don't know your way around a clitoris too damn well. (smile)

seems most small men are angry? i think....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 21, 2008 02:33

Quoting mikegh:

Quoting: Originally posted by InMayDarling

I continue to be amazed at the shallowness of men and women who base their happiness on the perfect figure. Yes, physical chemistry is important, but must we degrade others in the process?

Many have their preferences. They want the petite, athletic, blonde hair, blue eyed trophy, but read the profiles. What a person is on the inside will not change. The outside will change with age as we are all predisposed to wrinkles and sagging bodies.

I chose to highlight my profile with who I am on the inside. I am not a barbie doll who wishes to be the highlight on a man's arm for one night. I may be 20 pounds overweight and I admit it. My "block" button has had more use than I'd like but that's only due to unsofisticated, shallow-minded, and unrealistic playboys who wish to live in the moment and not for the future.

To those men, I wish them luck and hold onto your wallets!!

Same old song and dance from the older females. Blah,blah,blah "I had to block 20 unrealistic playboys" At 51 you are correct. Block me Cher.

I made an error. It's 20lbs and not 20 blocks. "Sofisticated" older lady such as yourself dealing out the discretion.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 21, 2008 02:26

Quoting InMayDarling:

I continue to be amazed at the shallowness of men and women who base their happiness on the perfect figure. Yes, physical chemistry is important, but must we degrade others in the process?

Many have their preferences. They want the petite, athletic, blonde hair, blue eyed trophy, but read the profiles. What a person is on the inside will not change. The outside will change with age as we are all predisposed to wrinkles and sagging bodies.

I chose to highlight my profile with who I am on the inside. I am not a barbie doll who wishes to be the highlight on a man's arm for one night. I may be 20 pounds overweight and I admit it. My "block" button has had more use than I'd like but that's only due to unsofisticated, shallow-minded, and unrealistic playboys who wish to live in the moment and not for the future.

To those men, I wish them luck and hold onto your wallets!!

Same old song and dance from the older females. Blah,blah,blah "I had to block 20 unrealistic playboys" At 51 you are correct. Block me Cher.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 21, 2008 02:15

Quoting emldloans:

Size HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM ! Well lets' see. try it you may like it. the one great thing is that a man that has mastered his body can regulate the size to please the woman. We want the experience to please her and tease her not tear her. Women like a little variation fellas, we must learn what pleases them during the act by experimenting. besides the forplay is great for our own stemilation. (Smile)

Your spelling is atrocious, you likely don't know your way around a clitoris too damn well. (smile)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 21, 2008 02:05

Quoting lexusdriverkj:

Quoting: Originally posted by brucew212

Good point. In addition, as a guy who has had relationships with virgins whom I had sex with and girls who weren't virgins; a man does not have the depth of love for a woman who has been with other men. Its just that simple.

What the hell is this idiot talking about? Either he should be back in the cave or shouldn't be allowed near children. Bruce- that had to be the most ignorant statement I have heard on this site.

lexusdriverwhatever he probably pilots a prius