#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Romance > DOES SIZE REALLY MATTER? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
DOES SIZE REALLY MATTER?
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jun 13, 2006 19:44

PeggySue1961 write:
Don't you just hate it when you are the last one to post on a thread and then it dies?

omg, your not the peggysue i know are you?

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jun 13, 2006 17:07

Emilio2001 write:
By the looks of most of the guys on this site no doubt we're talking about midget sizes...lol Now if you woman really want to expierence something unique e-mail me and your fantasy will com to life.....Emilio

Isnt it amazing how many men are so proud of themselves? How about a sneak preview, we need a little more proof. hehehe

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 12, 2006 11:37

wbigstick write:
good point

Hey Bigstick! Its about time you dared to enter the world of the forums. Tread lightly, it could get dangerous in here. LOL.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jun 11, 2006 19:53

good point

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jun 11, 2006 19:19

Hey Unbridled...I wasn't sure I understood #1 reason, because you seem to be contradicting yourself...that young women like it big, on the other hand...they don't like pain, and big I think would cause her pain. Don't you? So could you clarify for me? :-)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jun 11, 2006 18:02

GrapesOfGoodHope write:
susiefromthe80s write:
Huge breasts does NOT mean a heart is behind them, huge (as in fake) breasts are there to hide the lack of a heart.

Which, by the way, is what men are looking for. If a woman shows emotion these days, they lose a man. I know from experience.

So, men, find a Barbie Doll by looking at her fake boobs.

Me thinks you are being a tad too harsh, dear lady! Generalising is ne'er a good approach!

Sorry, I didn't mean to say ALL men. Some will dump you if you cry (1CaliforniaDreamin). I just seem to date those guys.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jun 11, 2006 16:42

By the looks of most of the guys on this site no doubt we're talking about midget sizes...lol Now if you woman really want to expierence something unique e-mail me and your fantasy will com to life.....Emilio

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jun 10, 2006 09:26

Surely the answer is yes for 90 % and 10 % prefer medium to smaller.

Why?
a. younger women in their beginning prior to large exposure, i.e. stretching, aka honing out etc.( depending on the physical attributes such as working out and learning that contracting muscles leads to firming flesh) tend to not enjoy pain, too much pain that is.
b.let us assume child bearing has occur ed, again the circumstances and hormonal changes can make a great difference in plasticity, again depending on prior exposure.
c. Beyond child bearing there is no penis larger than the head of the Anglo Saxon, with the most modest and averagely penis's...come natures evolving of the progressive human reduction of toe size, finger length, tongue, greater frontal lobes and areas of reasoning, larger heads, shorter legs-keep driving and planting your booty in a chair... in 8 generations they be nubs.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jun 09, 2006 11:24

What's your hat size?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jun 09, 2006 06:59

To me size is not the most important thing. I've been with a man, that had an oversized one. Frankly, it hurt. Also, I think all his life he was so proud of what he had, that he never felt he had the need to learn aanything else.

THe best lover I've ever had had an average length one and it was relatively thin. But, boy, did he know how to use whatever he had: tongue hands. Being a little kinky and advernturous I loved having a boyfriend, that was always ready to try something new in new places ;-).

Just my thoughts

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 08, 2006 13:08

Alexia,

Not everything can be solved by surgery. We don't need to suffer pain to have an orgasm.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 08, 2006 13:06

Huge breasts does NOT mean a heart is behind them, huge (as in fake) breasts are there to hide the lack of a heart.

Which, by the way, is what men are looking for. If a woman shows emotion these days, they lose a man. I know from experience.

So, men, find a Barbie Doll by looking at her fake boobs.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 31, 2006 15:54

butterflynjax write:
ummmm, quality,& quantity!!

Mary doesnt care what size it is ,just quanity is important to her,lol.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 30, 2006 17:21

Too large...too painful. I enjoy walking straight. Too small just makes me want to slap him. It's sad when you're doing all you can to arouse him and realize...that's as big as it gets.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 30, 2006 11:20

omg, I love this sick thread,lmao...back to the subject...Size matters, if you want pleasure, otherwise, taking care of yourself works just as good as a little wennie,lol...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, May 27, 2006 22:20

sweendogr write:
BigBozMaam write:
Size matters... He MUST have a HUGE HEART!!

be honest he must have a huge co-ck

Glad you know what you want dogr

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, May 27, 2006 10:12

katiegrlK2B write:
rajuncajun1 write:
butterflynjax write:
yes bbd, you supprised me too..LOL

buterfly your breast are huge sorta like katie's

Keith! Quit being gross!

When did huge breasts start being gross? I always thought it just meant there was a "huge heart" behind them...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, May 27, 2006 00:51

BigBozMaam write:

be honest he must have a huge co-ck

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 25, 2006 22:02

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 25, 2006 21:59

rajuncajun1 write:
butterflynjax write:
yes bbd, you supprised me too..LOL

buterfly your breast are huge sorta like katie's

Keith! Quit being gross!