#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Romance > DOES SIZE REALLY MATTER? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
DOES SIZE REALLY MATTER?
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 24, 2006 13:25

blondeindian write:
sweendogr write:
Men do prefer tighter over looser,,I guess size does matter. Thats why asian women rule! lol.

I am not Asian, but I have been told that I am very T*ght,ol...got you sween, kiss...

Which end is tight? lol

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jul 23, 2006 21:50

sweendogr write:
Men do prefer tighter over looser,,I guess size does matter. Thats why asian women rule! lol.

I am not Asian, but I have been told that I am very T*ght,ol...got you sween, kiss...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jul 23, 2006 09:44

Size really but really matters. I dated two guys who were small lol and i couldn't be satisfied so i was always hot until one day my prince arrived lollllllll. He was big and ever since then i discovered that size really matters. I enjoy it everyday now. hahahaha

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jul 22, 2006 06:21

Having seen the subsequent posts on this topic it really does amaze me and sadden me that a beautiful woman feels that she cannot have multiple o with a gentleman and must look to another woman for this.

The largest sex organ in the body is the brain and as such the most important to satisfy.

Sadly lots of men and women assume that others must have brains the size of dinosaurs by the way they treat others.

Love making is about passion, emotions and feelings coupled with physical intimacy. So add to that the unique item I mentioned before and you have satisfaction.

OK cutipie how was that for an escape

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jul 18, 2006 18:46

butterflynjax write:
ummmm, quality,& quantity!!

well i heard that a woman can be satisfied with a finger so why does size matter and even a tongue.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jul 18, 2006 14:12

rajuncajun1 write:
butterflynjax write:
Let me see, is that hard to find? or hard to handle. hehe..

Dont worry about it Mary still loves me,wink.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 17, 2006 22:33

GrapesOfGoodHope write:
rajuncajun1 write:
sharp1 write:
rajuncajun...if you were near me I'd clobber you on the side of the head with a cast iron fry pan!!! You obviously need some sense or manners knocked into you! Take a course in etiquette & learn some class & how to be a gentleman, instead of some hillbilly, backwoods, bayou JERK who needs his mouth washed out with a bottle of dishsoap!!!

look at you canadian we left thast state and came down here so who is a jerk not me

Cajun, stop this!!! Immediately!!! Please!!!
You are certainly not making friends or impressing people in this way.

hnik icare about friends won't ya talk to the cajun mafia. dumb o's iam a membr cause my dad is the white ghost of the cajun mafia remember the plantion owner and the slave days they did not do what the master ordered his man will get to ya got it thats what we have here in louisiana people. so why i need friends

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 17, 2006 22:30

butterflynjax write:
Let me see, is that hard to find? or hard to handle. hehe..

butterfly ya think steve is running a race with me to get kicked off i think he beated me, butterfly what about the tongue the tongue

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 17, 2006 07:22

GrapesOfGoodHope write:
rajuncajun1 write:
sharp1 write:
rajuncajun...if you were near me I'd clobber you on the side of the head with a cast iron fry pan!!! You obviously need some sense or manners knocked into you! Take a course in etiquette & learn some class & how to be a gentleman, instead of some hillbilly, backwoods, bayou JERK who needs his mouth washed out with a bottle of dishsoap!!!

look at you canadian we left thast state and came down here so who is a jerk not me

Cajun, stop this!!! Immediately!!! Please!!!
You are certainly not making friends or impressing people in this way.

Don't worry about it Grapes...I read that last statement and in my mind did not feel it needed to be addressed. I figured anyone who read his first comment, my response, and then this last response of yours can figure out what level of intelligence we are dealing with. They will disregard it.

But I would appreciate if others would not quote him...a simple "Cajun this doesn't belong on the forums." would suffice.

Thanks Grapes for your support! :-)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 17, 2006 03:21

rajuncajun1 write:
angelpassion write:
Sorry, but have to say size does matter. As I stated on another thred, I was with a guy that was very SMALL and he couldn't do anything with it lol or me lol. Wasn't worth it. His personality was a beast too. That was a "short" lived relationship. Now I never have been with anyone that was bigger than average so I can't say anything on that lol. But as far as small....... size does matter, for me. Sorry guys who are less than average in that department.

well do you and butterfly and sharp katie petiteone like the tongue in ya does that make ya feel good?????????/

Talk about crude,....uneducated...and all time.....social outcast!!.....
Stop embarrasing yourself.
Get clued up...!!!.....blunders like that.....is just not right.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jul 16, 2006 09:31

well do you and butterfly and sharp katie petiteone like the tongue in ya does that make ya feel good?????????

I don't see where that question fits this forum. Take it someplace else where it belongs, please.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 14, 2006 19:25

sharp1 write:

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 14, 2006 18:40

sweendogr write:

What really matters here, is what women like... I bet they're all clamoring to get at you! lmao

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 14, 2006 15:02

Size only matters when it comes to diamonds..Kegels are wonderful if he is a little below average.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jul 13, 2006 19:30

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jul 12, 2006 15:20

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jul 12, 2006 14:15

angelpassion write:
Sorry, but have to say size does matter. As I stated on another thred, I was with a guy that was very SMALL and he couldn't do anything with it lol or me lol. Wasn't worth it. His personality was a beast too. That was a "short" lived relationship. Now I never have been with anyone that was bigger than average so I can't say anything on that lol. But as far as small....... size does matter, for me. Sorry guys who are less than average in that department.

well do you and butterfly and sharp katie petiteone like the tongue in ya does that make ya feel good?????????/

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jul 12, 2006 04:27

size is important....but i have another question how important are features....like would a big head be preferred over a small head??...and what is the preference is it the width or the length....or is it both

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jul 09, 2006 12:37

mamacitarica write:
butterflynjax write:
ummmm, quality,& quantity!!

umm

both

If anyone would know its Mary and Dawn,lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jul 09, 2006 12:34

1royal write:
I dont really think size matters...

Then how come all those female toys are 12inches long? lol.