DOES SIZE REALLY MATTER? Romance

• View author's info Posted on Nov 01, 2006 at 08:36 PM

This topic will come up as long as babies are being born...

Kind of a waste of time.....

It's really a personal preference and at the end of the day, the only thing that matters is that the both of you enjoy yourselves, with each other.

Some females, they are unable to orgasm without the size/thickness for others it just damn hurts.

For each their own
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 31, 2006 at 07:30 AM

really good topic.. but does it reallty matter?

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Oct 29, 2006 at 08:30 PM

Hey guys,
    Hate to break the mood... But would like to tell you a little story... When I was a little girl, I worshiped my older sister, She was GORGEOUS!She looked like a young Elizabeth Taylor, & Sophia Loren..She had tons of boyfriends, extremely popular... but that was a different era. No one had sex before marriage, except well.. you know. She was the one that told me all about sex, and that we wait, until we fall in love and get married... Well, many years later, we were talking, and I said, Well, How was it? Oh, it was the most fantastic! Incredible feeling, on & on she went... and when she paused to take a breathe, I said No, I meant him...And she said, Well, I've only been with him... I said OH.... Then, it hit me... Gals we blew it... if you pardon the pun, now we need to readdress the situation... If we have been starving all day... and someone gives us a ice cream bar, are we going to care how big it is, or just enjoy what's there... I think maybe God had the right idea... I love ice cream, as most women do, but the more you eat it... the pickier you become..
    Seriously, True Love is the Creme De Le Creme, don't settle for Ice-milk ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Angelface 10
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 25, 2006 at 04:46 PM

rajuncajun1 write:
    butter fly i like your new photos there ya still herelike my self huh???

Re:

Looks like Cajuns gettin all lathered up for you Mary,lol.
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 24, 2006 at 08:16 PM

butter fly i like your new photos there ya still herelike my self huh???
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 20, 2006 at 03:00 PM

I m very new on the site ^_^

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Oct 04, 2006 at 01:50 PM

If that doesnt work buy a pump, they make them for men and women so now , so now if you pump you can make your pump fit any pumped lady friend.
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 03, 2006 at 06:24 PM

blondeindian write:
    tigerlily25 write:
    It's not the size of the organ, but the skill of the organist.
    I've been with all sizes.
    Skill is where it's at.

Amen sister, play on...lol

Re:

Babydol, lets play some tunes together,wink.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 11, 2006 at 06:51 AM

Peggy this is the difference between men that are 'Babe magnets' LOL and those that trawl empty waters, if you want to find the girl of your dreams, you need to understand how to catch her, first you have to know how to attract her, then hold her attention, then know whats going on in that complex brain, then interpret the vibes and signs, understand and learn what turns her on and off, there sure ain't no switch. Then understand and be prepared for mood swings, girls biochemistry is a whole lot more complex than ours. You need to understand their feelings, know what makes them feel good and wanted, to let them know you appreciate and love them, its like landing the best job in the world, but to keep it you have to work hard at it, well its the same with loving a woman, its a lot of work, but by God its not a chore, its wonderfully fulfilling,full of delight and surprises, but you both have to keep working at it, but surely that's half the pleasure
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 10, 2006 at 08:18 PM

• View author's info Posted on Sep 08, 2006 at 03:52 PM

johnr21806 write:
    size does'nt matter. i was told this several times. i felt i was told that to save feelings but i now beleive it because i was see a woman who comented about the size of my penis. she sais it was small. after we slept together a few times. she came to see me one day and said john you are the man. size does'nt matter and as a matter of fact that was the best i ever had. im not bragging but ever since i never worried about it again.

I hope your not trying to convince me,lol.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 04, 2006 at 08:28 PM

size does'nt matter. i was told this several times. i felt i was told that to save feelings but i now beleive it because i was see a woman who comented about the size of my penis. she sais it was small. after we slept together a few times. she came to see me one day and said john you are the man. size does'nt matter and as a matter of fact that was the best i ever had. im not bragging but ever since i never worried about it again.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 02, 2006 at 09:44 AM

blondeindian write:
    tigerlily25 write:
    Skill is where it's at.

Your invited to my concert,wink.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 01, 2006 at 01:39 PM

tigerlily25 write:
    Skill is where it's at.

• View author's info Posted on Sep 01, 2006 at 12:30 PM

statuesque4u write:
    sweendogr write:
    statuesque4u write:
    An age old question. One that women will "lie" for to preserve feelings. Yes it does matter. Average is good. Too big is not. Small woman tend to be a little shorter so smaller works with them. With most average is the best and of course knowing how to work it helps...LOL
    But if you're really smart keep doing those "kegels".....LOL

Dawn, you may be getting sexier by the day!

And Steve you haven't changed a bit!!!!!

Enough said!

Thanks Dawn, i think,lol.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 01, 2006 at 01:57 AM

big22blue write:
    lexusdriverkj write:
    First of all -I got distracted by bigblues comments. I hate to say it, but you lost me on your post...I have no idea what you are tying to say.,

The entire post is fun but pointless. A woman will always tell a man that they are very attracted to, physical/emotional/personality that they are perfect for them. If you are 5 inches but the woman loves you for you, then they will tell you that a dick bigger then yours hurts too much. If you are 8 inches then you are perfect. So, guys...you all have to listen to this. If I woman is into you and you know what you are doing in and out of bed...you ARE a perfect size for them You all have to get off the size issue. Unless you are abnormally big or small, then you are good to go. If you worry about it too much then you will not be the man your woman wants...

a little too much red wine that night. very confusing comment for sure

Not confusing at all...and spot on, lexus.

Hey bigstick, do tell us about that name! smiles
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 31, 2006 at 08:11 PM

well iwas told i shoud ente rthis forum lets tlak about this some more emial me
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 30, 2006 at 10:31 PM

sweendogr write:
    statuesque4u write:
    An age old question. One that women will "lie" for to preserve feelings. Yes it does matter. Average is good. Too big is not. Small woman tend to be a little shorter so smaller works with them. With most average is the best and of course knowing how to work it helps...LOL
    But if you're really smart keep doing those "kegels".....LOL

Dawn, you may be getting sexier by the day!

And Steve you haven't changed a bit!!!!!

Enough said!
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 30, 2006 at 08:49 PM

Skill is where it's at.
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 30, 2006 at 12:27 PM

realdealru2 write:
    big22blue write:

nope, happens in OK all the time!! you've heard about those Midwest Farmers Daughters haven't you?

I am Midwest Farmers Daughter......LOL! Dont know any of them that was spoiled, just knew what it was to work hard for a bite to eat.From sun up to way late after dark. I am proud of my roots~ Just didnt get spoiled & wasnt born with the silver spoon in my mouth & if I had the silver spoon I would of had to share it with 11 brothers & sisters.......hahaha

understand fully. Midwest here too, but in the city down by the curb with the rest of the rug rats!!! I think you're too young for that morning to night thing though, the tractors do have headlights these days and the harvestors run 24 hours a day. I can see you in calico, ringing that bell calling the "menfolk" in for dinner though!!! LMAO!!!
Follow - email me when people comment