#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Friendship > what's more importion love or money Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
what's more importion love or money
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 22, 2006 21:22

LOVE! Love wins out in my book. However, if he comes with money, all the better ;) lol. I married for love long ago. He had no job and we went through most of my money, because of it. We are no longer married. And thanks to him, I no longer have any of my money. But, that doesn't change my dreams. I still, hold out, hope for LOVE always.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 22, 2006 18:35

THANK YOU , GEM . I am wishing you the best on Valentines Day. I have read on other posts that your gradnson is doing well .. I am very happy for him and you.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jan 21, 2006 13:50

lol..It's funny this question came up on a 'millionairematch' site.

Love will be there when the money is gone. I would hope.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jan 20, 2006 21:58

A FAcT ..(actually an opinion , but in my mind a fact) .. It is easier to pile up money , than it is to find LOVE..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jan 20, 2006 09:49

To borrow an old hippie saying:

Times of pot and no money will get you by better than times of money and no pot...

I think true love and laughter are the same way!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jan 20, 2006 09:45

One of my grandfathers was a sharecropper. My grandmother came from a very wealthy family. When they married it was for better or worse. Their home had a dirt floor and my mother and her sisters and brother usually had no shoes. They had no electricity, running water, car or any of the other "essentials" we have today. They did have love and they were very happy.

What's more important? Money isn't even in the picture.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 09, 2006 14:45

Love last forever. I would choose love. someone to share with.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 12, 2005 19:33

There is an element of duty with both love and money. In absolute terms, love is clearly more important. On the other hand, there are scenarios in which money could be more important in the short-term due to certain pre-existing responsibilities...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Nov 24, 2005 18:39

I personally have found that I can live on a surprisingly small amount of money in our nations capitol region. Sure Id love a bigger place, to eat out more often, to see the world. I am an artist and I made a commitment to that.. so I live simply. But I cannot live without love and someone to share life's ups and downs with. Money comes nad goes but I hope to one day find a love that stays thru it all and who shares life in all its crazy rollercoaster rides and cozy nights by the heater. Love or Money...? BOTH but if I have to choose one or the other... give me a man who thinks the sun and the moon sets in my eyes and who I can worship love and share his world.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Nov 23, 2005 21:19

I think money and love are funny necessities. Money for survival, comfortably and lifestyle.. and love for enhancement of life.

Can't really do without either for long can you. You can get money but be incredibly lonely or have love but struggle to get by in life.

Guess thats we're balance of the two comes into play.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Nov 22, 2005 17:41

i have found that money is easy to make,love on the other hand is harder than hell to find

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Nov 20, 2005 21:44

Yes, you need money to survive but I think Love is more important. Whats money if your lonley?