#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Romance > Whats in it for us Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Whats in it for us
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 03, 2005 06:46

What do Men & Women really want? Single in New England

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 15, 2005 21:33

Mag....I think whatever I wrote was removed, but sorry babe to disappoint you.....I am not only NOT wearing a bra in that picture, but I am truly only a B cup...:-( I hate that my chest looks the way it does in that shot, but I was told it doesn't look bad, so I went with it. Just for the record, I wanted to exclude it!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 15, 2005 10:00

Naw Katie i doubt it. I am not, never wanted to be, would not, could not be a lesbian. I will leave it to those good people who are. It does not attract me in any way. And men are fickled anyway......They definitely have that over us....S4U

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 14, 2005 18:01

Hey Moonray that you for that lovely compliment,but i think you are one hot lady yourself. And i mean that also in a very "Non lesbian" way .LMAO Katie i think you got something started here!!!!!!
MAG-I love my own but on occassion we tend to wonder what a "full load" would look like" Kind of like playing"Dress up". But i loved your word "individualistic" I think that is a very appropriate definition.........

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 14, 2005 01:37

I wonder, Statuesque and Moonray, if we've compromised our value on MM by emphasizing we are not lesbians, seeing as .... men like lesbians.
NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 13, 2005 07:48

Hey, katiegirl and SU4, you 2 women are gorgeous inside and out, not matter WHAT the cup size... and I mean that too in a very non-lesbian way... As much as I like to compliment men, I do like to compliment women too... ;) Way to go, Ladies!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Mar 12, 2005 23:59

and 1HM ae you sure??? Your dress hints at something bigger than a B! ;-)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Mar 12, 2005 23:57

BTW BFD, this is not a slam of your commentery, in general I find your opinion intelligent and accurate. So not dissing you man.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Mar 12, 2005 23:56

Intersting to see that the topic of what men and woman really want quickly moved on to being about Katie's breasts. Even more so that it was propagated by the women!
I think that what people want is so individualistic that it cannot be summarized, hence the reason so many of us are searching and so many dating services are in exsistence, If it was as simple as men want sex and women want security, we would all be hooked up by now.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Mar 12, 2005 00:22

LMAO S4U! Excellent comeback!
I don't think I've ever expressed this opinion, but BFD is a really sexy, hot guy! We are on the forums together alot, but we don't chat with each other much.
Mas is a man-hunk as well, as is, of course cutie-patootie Mandalay and now, I just realized, if I keep going I'm gonna have to mention every man in the forums or, like an Academy Award winner giving their acceptance speech, I am going to leave someone out and risk them thinking, "HELLO! What about MEEEEE!!!"
So .............. kisses to all you guys, the veteran studs and the new hotties.

Katherine, you big freaking flirt!!!!

(Hey! That's what I'm here for!)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 11, 2005 07:53

Katie It's called push-ups.:) I am very comfortable with mine bit wouldn't it be nice to borrow them for a day. And i mean that in a very non lesbian way ..hehehe!!:)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 11, 2005 04:04

PS.... You're not too bad in the "jugs" department yourself! I mean that in a very non-lesbian way.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 11, 2005 04:03

Hey Statuesque.....
they are kinda "puffy," aren't they? I removed that photo after one of my favourite trillionaires suggested it was rather "teasing." I don't want to give the wrong impression. I'm sensual, sensuous, passionate, adventurous and spontaneous .... but I guess I don't have to rip my blouse open to express that. I'll stick to good old head & shoulders shots, I guess.
You wanna borrow them now?
lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 10, 2005 00:09

Deal .....
I agree with the sex and the safety, at least from my personal perspective. One of the qualities I look for in a man is if he's taller than I am and has good strong arms to wrap around me. I'd trade that for sex any day.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 10, 2005 00:03

Katie you give new meaning to the word "Jugs".But can i borrow them sometime. Nothing wrong with That picture,,,,,

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 09, 2005 02:03

In general I agree men want sex, women want security.
But the thought of the basic laws of attraction, chemistry and biology The nature of the dance
takes my breath away.
I won't play without it.....
I think this is what is so wonderful about this time
for me... I know exactly what I want.... I want it ALL
SEX--LOVE--SECURITY
And...I want to give it to my mate as well.

The Depth of my Desire

You'll know by the look in my eye,
The tilt of my head,
The curve of my hip as we lay side by side.

You'll know by the swell of
my breast,
The gasp of my breath,
The the shudder of desire
as I wrap my legs around you.

You'll know by the tone of my voice,
The passon I embrace,
The look of love on my face,
The depth of my desire.
A gift of me for you all.
Once you have had this,
this fabulous fit of a lock and a key mere sex pales
in comparison, would you agree? It amazes me that
simplistic romantic notion
continues to evade me.
as always,
Julia

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 06, 2005 16:15

Men want sex, women want to feel safe. We all want love, the rest is icing.

Now, as far as icing goes, I'd like a perky C-cup wtih a smile that melts me, a kiss that paralyzes me, and an ass that causes traffic accidents, a mind that is full of love, logic, and wisdom. The rest is illegal, I'm not saying. :)

BFD

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Mar 05, 2005 00:21

That's AT LEAST 2 different questions with 2 different answers!
I, personally, want Air Miles.
Silly blonde girl....... (giggle)