MillionaireMatch & Luxury Forum > Romance > Whats in it for us Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Whats in it for us
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 03, 2005 06:46

What do Men & Women really want? Single in New England

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 14, 2005 01:37

I wonder, Statuesque and Moonray, if we've compromised our value on MM by emphasizing we are not lesbians, seeing as .... men like lesbians.
NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 13, 2005 07:48

Hey, katiegirl and SU4, you 2 women are gorgeous inside and out, not matter WHAT the cup size... and I mean that too in a very non-lesbian way... As much as I like to compliment men, I do like to compliment women too... ;) Way to go, Ladies!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Mar 12, 2005 00:22

LMAO S4U! Excellent comeback!
I don't think I've ever expressed this opinion, but BFD is a really sexy, hot guy! We are on the forums together alot, but we don't chat with each other much.
Mas is a man-hunk as well, as is, of course cutie-patootie Mandalay and now, I just realized, if I keep going I'm gonna have to mention every man in the forums or, like an Academy Award winner giving their acceptance speech, I am going to leave someone out and risk them thinking, "HELLO! What about MEEEEE!!!"
So .............. kisses to all you guys, the veteran studs and the new hotties.

Katherine, you big freaking flirt!!!!

(Hey! That's what I'm here for!)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 11, 2005 04:04

PS.... You're not too bad in the "jugs" department yourself! I mean that in a very non-lesbian way.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 11, 2005 04:03

Hey Statuesque.....
they are kinda "puffy," aren't they? I removed that photo after one of my favourite trillionaires suggested it was rather "teasing." I don't want to give the wrong impression. I'm sensual, sensuous, passionate, adventurous and spontaneous .... but I guess I don't have to rip my blouse open to express that. I'll stick to good old head & shoulders shots, I guess.
You wanna borrow them now?
lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 10, 2005 00:09

Deal .....
I agree with the sex and the safety, at least from my personal perspective. One of the qualities I look for in a man is if he's taller than I am and has good strong arms to wrap around me. I'd trade that for sex any day.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 06, 2005 16:15

Men want sex, women want to feel safe. We all want love, the rest is icing.

Now, as far as icing goes, I'd like a perky C-cup wtih a smile that melts me, a kiss that paralyzes me, and an ass that causes traffic accidents, a mind that is full of love, logic, and wisdom. The rest is illegal, I'm not saying. :)

BFD

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Mar 05, 2005 00:21

That's AT LEAST 2 different questions with 2 different answers!
I, personally, want Air Miles.
Silly blonde girl....... (giggle)