#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Dating tips and advices > Little lies can be big thing Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Little lies can be big thing
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Nov 17, 2011 09:57

Dear Members, I am sure this subject was talked about many times, but I'd like to raise it.. Please be truthful about yourself in your profile. You might look ten years younger then your age or want to attract more people, or for whatever other reasons to put things, that are little different from the reality and think "Oh well what's a big deal.. He/she will adore me when we meet because I am awesome!" May be.. But after finding it out, I just don't want to deal with this person anymore, as I don't know what other "surprises" are in there.. So, the message is: be yourself, be honest and if you're as awesome as you think you are - other people will see it too. In the end, we all are here looking for that one special person and you don't want start your relationship from lie. Good luck everyone!

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Nov 19, 2011 10:08

I know what you mean.  There is a lot of false advertising going on.  By then, I have committed to a date that I know will not go anywhere.  It is disappointing.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share