#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Message board > ARE YOU A GUY Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
ARE YOU A GUY
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 08, 2005 17:25

PEFGSOGKSAOGKMOKGJOSGJASGJKPSOJ POKJSKOJGPSOAKJGASJGSLGJLAJKGKAGAMXGKAJSDFASK FGSKLDJFSKJGFSPGJPWGJWTJWPGFJW-OTWPERT

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 11, 2005 23:17

Geez Mel, I work for the government, which is why there will NEVER be crazy pictures!!! It was easier to destroy photos when there was film in all the damn cameras. Had the have the office debugged more than once already this year!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 11, 2005 22:51

There are some days I just don't care. I have a happy-go-lucky sense of humor. If someone chuckles at my picture, then they will look at me and I will know they like my sense of humor.

Come on girl, show me a crazy picture.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 11, 2005 22:40

Well, you still crack me up. I almost elaborated on the tongue thing, but thought I might get myself in trouble, ya know? I wonder if I should post a different photo? I have a couple of pictures of critters I could use......naaaa, don't want to use a picture of a DOG, it's hard enough to get anyone to look at your profile without going there!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 11, 2005 22:35

I was a monkey yesterday. I have this thing during the last few days where I feel like goofing around.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 11, 2005 22:32

Mel, something about you has changed.....I don't remember your tongue hanging out like that, and I thought your eyes were closer together.....but you're still very handsome in the new pic.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 11, 2005 22:06

Hey Sweetie, I take things for granted. Sometimes, it is just good to verify the truth.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 11, 2005 00:34

Mel, I swear, you crack me up. Love your wit!
Annie

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 09, 2005 00:47

Wait a minute. Let me check. Little (not so little) Mel is there. Yup, I'm a guy.