#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Newbies > Calling all newbies......URGENT INFO!! Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Calling all newbies......URGENT INFO!!
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 19, 2005 15:10

A big HI to you all and welcome!!

Now, if you have been reading the forums you may understand a little bit of what I am about to say (if not then you will be confused...erm more confused than a normal newbie that is!) Anywaaaaayysss....Cub39 aka Cubby, Cubmeister or plain Cub.. once put up a pic of his bare bu*tt AND couldnt live it down for months!!!

THATS how amazing his bu*tt is....Ive suggested he put it up again but he thinks that all you newbies will go eeewwwwwweeeee!!! I HAVE that pic of his bu*tt and would luuurrvve to show it but out of fairness I thought it only right that I ask your opinion!

So please can you vote either

YES PLEASE!
or
NO WAY!

and I will count the votes up on Friday 23rd September!

Just remember....man or woman you really really REALLY want to see this pic

PLEASE GO TO THE FOLLOWING THREAD TO SEE HOW ALL THIS CAME ABOUT: Calling all Angels need you to investigate something for me

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Nov 04, 2005 04:57

Well you got me here....now come get me out....lol!! yeah new Guy, Hi n Laters

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 20, 2005 17:45

OK micht2005...tap tap tap...we're waiting!!

oh sorry...I forgot to mention the new rule(I can change the rules cos it's my thread lmao)...IF YOU POST A PIC OF YOUR FACE THEN YOU HAVE TO ALSO POST A PIC OF THE OTHER END....YOUR BU*TT!! : )

Looks like your the first to start this off lol...and I just KNOW that everyone is waiting in anticipation!!
(hey girls...we may have a new cubby!)
OK micht2005...tap tap tap...we're waiting!!

oh sorry...I forgot to mention the new rule(I can change the rules cos it's my thread lmao)...IF YOU POST A PIC OF YOUR FACE THEN YOU HAVE TO ALSO POST A PIC OF THE OTHER END....YOUR BU*TT!! : )

Looks like your the first to start this off lol...and I just KNOW that everyone is waiting in anticipation!!
(hey girls...we may have a new cubby!)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Oct 19, 2005 18:59

well, here is my vote, there is room for more than one but- I'm sure so who ever post the but- of another must also post their own but- is my vote. That way we have something to compare. I frankly don't want to look at my but- any more than I just have to, which is like never I hope. it is not the right size for sure nor is it anywhere close to being attractive is my perspective.

so post what you will but include your own whoever does the posting.
well, here is my vote, there is room for more than one but- I'm sure so who ever post the but- of another must also post their own but- is my vote. That way we have something to compare. I frankly don't want to look at my but- any more than I just have to, which is like never I hope. it is not the right size for sure nor is it anywhere close to being attractive is my perspective.

so post what you will but include your own whoever does the posting.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Oct 19, 2005 06:34

This is hilarious!!!

My vote? Take it off!!!!!
This is hilarious!!!

My vote? Take it off!!!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 18, 2005 10:07

This is some of the funniest stuff I have read in a long time. New to this site and have really enjoyed reading some of the comments posted so far. This should definately prove to be an interesting experience.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 06, 2005 21:41

Good day!
I am astonish your photo.
U be encouraged me. It is gratefully.
Do U like to ride bike or swim?
Attention! See my photo!!! )?and write me free?Don?t miss me.
I glad will write and meet with U.
All the best!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 04, 2005 08:47

Hi Sharp.....That thought popped into my head right after I hit the enter button....but, surely he's just kidding, right????

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 03, 2005 22:51

PlayMate write:
Right then - what color - Purple, Pink, Black - and are you sure,'cause you may see too much? And while I am at it, should these be shower, hot-tub, pool, pool-table, etc? I finally figured out how my camera works. I just need a project ;)

It should be blue....hmm you should take it on the pool table...:D

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 03, 2005 22:49

Flamingo052 write:
It's a thong or nothing......

Flaming...you might unexpectedly get more than what you're asking for! Just ask Yeehaw! lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 03, 2005 16:41

Right then - what color - Purple, Pink, Black - and are you sure,'cause you may see too much? And while I am at it, should these be shower, hot-tub, pool, pool-table, etc? I finally figured out how my camera works. I just need a project ;)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 03, 2005 14:17

It's a thong or nothing......

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 03, 2005 12:24

sillyme4u write:
hmmm i read this too late i didnt get to vote. hmmm i figured i'd take the initiative and post my behind but you all failed to remind me that it had to be nude so this is all you get ehh myabe I'll regret doing it.....

OK - forget the nude - now, which is preferred - Boxers or Briefs?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 03, 2005 11:29

scorpio_ice write:

ScrippsRanchMel write:

Cub39 write:
Hi Mel,
good to see you back. I have let the bottom drop out. But others keep picking it up! Just vote no Mel!

Cub, I haven't read the poll but I assume it has to do something with showing your bottom and I am against it. Nothing personal.

I would be interested in seeing Weelassy, Scorpio, and Pure. Let me apologize to any women that I have not mentioned; I am more than willing to see your bottom as well.

Believe me Mel when I say that you would regret the decision to see a pic of my bu*tt for the rest of your life!!
RUN Mel.....and don't look back!!! (I just may do a moonie for spite!)

Too late Mel...he's already scarred some of us for life! If you missed it...consider yourself lucky!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 02, 2005 19:09

sillyme4u write:
hmmm i read this too late i didnt get to vote. hmmm i figured i'd take the initiative and post my behind but you all failed to remind me that it had to be nude so this is all you get ehh myabe I'll regret doing it.....

hahahaha! You may just start a trend here!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Oct 01, 2005 03:34

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 29, 2005 14:37

PlayMate write:
First of all, I resolved the whole spinning thing....but when I bent over to take the pic, I seem to have hurt my head and spine when I went too far and lost my balance. (hoping for funny mental image here) I knew I should have gone with carpet instead of tile! Now, since this is about posting a but* pic....we start alphabetically from, THE BACK, of course..... Also, I was trying to take the pic in my bathroom, so this whole timer recommendation thing didn't work because it is a long way from the kitchen stove and every time I ran out to turn off the timer, the photo snapped in my absence.....Sooooo, somebody is going to have to do the dirty work and make a trip to Colorado.....besides, fall colors are gorgeous right now so it is great timing... ;)

Oh for gawds sake!! My mother always said 'if you want something doing right do it yourself'!! C'mere PlayMate I'll shoot your bu*tt!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 29, 2005 14:32

ScrippsRanchMel write:

Cub39 write:
Hi Mel,
good to see you back. I have let the bottom drop out. But others keep picking it up! Just vote no Mel!

Cub, I haven't read the poll but I assume it has to do something with showing your bottom and I am against it. Nothing personal.

I would be interested in seeing Weelassy, Scorpio, and Pure. Let me apologize to any women that I have not mentioned; I am more than willing to see your bottom as well.

Believe me Mel when I say that you would regret the decision to see a pic of my bu*tt for the rest of your life!!
RUN Mel.....and don't look back!!! (I just may do a moonie for spite!)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 29, 2005 13:59

PlayMate write:
Now, since this is about posting a but* pic....we start alphabetically from, THE BACK, of course.....

OK I've had a re-think....and it's unfair of me to use my real surname when everyone else uses their user name in here sooooooo I will stick to scorpio_ice...which means I come under 'I' for Ice

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 29, 2005 12:47

Cub39 write:
Hi Mel,