#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Millionaires who are online > do you really believe they are millionaires? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
do you really believe they are millionaires?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 13, 2011 17:07

i am very leary about the men on this site. i believe half of what they say about their income.

i am a very comfortable women and i wanted to meet someone who has a bit more then $40,000 a year. it has been impossible.

there have been a few that looked decent, but the rest are not my type. i am sure they are wonderful men, but for an older thinking women.the younger men want younger women. there is nothing i can do about that except i don't let it stop me. i write to them anyway.

i always look to see what time it is that they are on line, that could tell you something. either they are retired or not too busy to contact you. hopeing  i get a break.

Sandi

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 17, 2013 08:58

I agree with most of this statement.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Aug 11, 2012 03:54

Meaning no disrespect, of the women who have posted in this thread, only ONE would fall into the trophy wife category. Also note she stated she's had success here.
Its a bit naive to expect a wealthy man to automatically say, "I'm wealthy and successful, I think I'm going to go to a site dedicated to matching people based on their incomes, but while I'm there, I'm going to look for women who are my age and that do not already share my lifestyle." If you want to find a man on ANY site of this type you need to be either young, attractive, or wealthy, some combination of the above works as well.
You're only going to find two types of wealthy men on this site, the ones looking for trophy wives, and the ones looking for women who have more in common with them than the average woman they meet (based on the possibly flawed logic that she wont be a gold digger).

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 02, 2012 13:49

I have been on this site a long time and only met one man. he thought he had money, but right after we met, he lost it all, ha, ha, ha. really? He hasn't dated me in months and months and I told him i didn't care that he wasn't wealthy. I liked him for who he was.
Unfortuneately, he has a big ego and will not date me until he has some money, or as i interpret it, he isn't into me. I will probably give up and stop wondering if he is coming back.
Since i am the most busyiest women right now, am not needing a man, thank God, When it is time, someone will come into my life.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Nov 21, 2011 18:00

Yeah!..Songbelle,Racytay1020,Kimmybarbiedoll,Sandifernstein and CallmeOrlando.. But it would Really, Really, Be Soooo Nice to have a Site with ONLY Real Millionaires, To make it Easy for the Ladies, Don't you Agree.. Let's keep our Hope up and Pray. It really does take Much time and Patient to weed through people to find that special someone that you have Longed for, A REAL MILLIONAIRE that starts with at least 150K per Year and Up, I'm so Serious about meeting someone Special, who has NO GAMES and who does not WASTE People Precious Time Lying on the Sites. People should be real when it come to matters of the Heart. Don't you Agree...Take Care? "Evelyn"....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Nov 19, 2011 10:28

A "millionaire" is defined as someone who makes at least 150K per year... at least by this site.  Only 3% of the population make over 250K per year.  Only 0.8% have an income of 1 million of more.  About half of 1/100 of one percent make more than $10,000,000.  Of those 250K or higher, the vast majority are married.  Statistically, it would probably be easier to be hit by lightening then to marry a millionaire. 

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Nov 09, 2011 07:28

So well put Songbelle! I haven't been on the website for long but I must say that it really does take time to weed through the people to find someone. So far I've actually had a good experience on here. I think any online dating site is bound to have its issues with people giving false info, fake pictures or what have you, it's kind of up to us to figure that out. Best of luck on your quests for love ladies! I know with patience you'll find that special someone

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Nov 01, 2011 17:43

Some probably are and others are just playing games. I'm sure they experience deception from their side as well, not all women post recent photos or photos that resemble their true shape and size! I'm as advertised and not wealthy, but will do well on my own one day.

I think its a timing thing anyway, we might fall for a broke guy at anytime, the wealthier men in general play more, but eventually they too settle down. So, it does not hurt to put yourself in a target rich environment. I for one, have three kids. Most men are terrified of that prospect. They are well behaved and respectful, and I got them covered anyway. I don't need a rich man, but it sure would be nice. The reason I got on here was a friend who used to make a lot of money told me to. We figured wealthier men would have one less barrier to breakdown that way. Money complicates things at times but also makes some things simple to solve.

As for meeeting offline....yes, yes, yes....but still the games are played, they are just like every other guy except they have some money. So, careful. I meet at alumni events, festivals, boat shows, and I am not shy about getting out to a nice restaurant alone. Shop where they shop, eat alone where they eat. I met one on another dating site, just an accident. Had no idea he was wealthy at first, just liked that he was really nice...but here I am...he was a player.

Have fun and be careful....yes, people lie...so some here are lying.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 27, 2011 23:56

Yeah... I am not sure there is really ANY way to tell how many of the men on here who "claim" to be millionaires, actually, well, are, but I do know that there are a few that are "verified" on here, and that at least those few are what they say they are. I think there are a number of men on here just looking for... erm... "better than average" women, though, and this is the only way they know of to find them, all the while putting on a facade, in hopes that it will be okay once the woman discovers the true spirit of the person. (Hmph.) It has been my experience thus far, that most of the men on here will eventually at least tell you that they aren't really rich. Yes, that can be disappointing. But if it is truly what you seek, don't settle for less, and stand your ground. I have been doing a bit of research (online and elsewhere) on how to go "out in to the real world" and find successful, wealthy men. I am wondering myself if that may not be a more viable option at this point. Still, I keep my hopes up... I have at least talked to a few nice men on a few of these sites, and have met one, and plan to meet many more. It just takes time to weed through the rats. Oh, and be sure to read the section on here about internet dating website scam artists. They are unfortunately, in high numbers on these sites, as well. Just be careful, and keep a positive attitude. You are gorgeous and smart, and in time, I have no doubt you'll find someone!