#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Interracial relationship > Interracial relationships...do men play it safe? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Interracial relationships...do men play it safe?
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 10, 2013 23:45

THERE IS GOOD AND BAD IN ALL RACES

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 30, 2005 04:35

Well said sister!!!

"Diversity is the key to life, without it we would be a mindless drone of a single colored spectrum."

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 18, 2005 14:05

What's the real deal with white men dating black women? Are they fulfilling a dream. I believe black women are truer in their emotional feelings and attachment to being in an interracial relationship then most white men.

Having had the interracial marriage, I don't know what to say. I think there is a lot of pressure from both sides.

I'm sure practicing Jewish singles have the same problem when marrying non Jews. These days the differences would include people of any culture that maintains their cultural identity and habits.

Personally I wish which ever race (one happens to be with) would remember that the other partner (of minority status) is not a play thing to be picked up and "experienced" and then tire of and put aside when one becomes tired of the pressures of minority dating.

I truly believe in my heart that there is the "right" person out there for all of us. Someone once said you have to kiss a lot of toads before you kiss prince charming.

For me, I'm hoping I've reached the age and maturity level to escape at least two 3rds of the toads and be watchful for the toadish signs in the last 3rd.

The problem, we truly want to believe that every guy we meet is the right one. White, black, orange, green, perhaps we should stop trying to make the wrong ones the right ones, and free ourselves for when the right one comes along.

But then what do I know. I still feel like a baby in this "big bad world."

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 14, 2005 20:08

i dissagree with you.i was married to a very very pretty black woman.she was the one who couldn't make up her mind

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share