MillionaireMatch & Luxury Forum > Millionaires who are online > a real millionaire Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
a real millionaire
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jul 29, 2010 15:45

wre are those nice mans are i want to chat with one

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jun 27, 2010 18:22

Cmon now - you know a lot of women are gold diggers, so yes, being certified will make a huge difference... to THEM.

Now, it appears you have more to weed thru to figure out who is real and who isn't.

However, it makes me wonder why you would get certified in the first place... since it appears you got what you were looking for. hmmm.

Best wishes. There's someone out there who is perfect for you... and you'll find her when its time.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jun 19, 2010 20:08

Wow! I am having doubts about signing up on this site. I was encouraged by a friend to join - not because of the name of the site but because she has a friend who found love with a good man and is now happily married. I am self-sufficient as I work hard and have for years. I can take care of myself, I am happy, strong and capable. I know first-hand the value of a happy, loving relationship and what it adds to life. I am single after 30 years and looking for a life partner down the road -- someone who looks forward to life ahead, who is able to take care of himself and, someday, be a strong and supportive partner with me. Taking care of me does not mean bankrolling my life. It means being there, listening, sharing, growing, experiencing adventures - big and small -- TOGETHER. The bank account, accomplishments he has experienced in life mean nothing if that is the only way he measures his success in life...honesty, hard work, reliability, compassion, initiative, loyalty, kindness and so many other traits are the measure of a man that mean most to me. This man would expect no less from his partner. Yes, I signed up on this site but it was in hope of meeting a good person first and foremost and someone who has a drive and still wants something out of life...not a slacker or someone who does not know how to treat a lady. Money does not automatically equal class. I can see by what I have read in some of the profiles that there is a wide range of stories. In the end we are all vulnerable. I just hope that people are honest and open about what they are looking for here.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jun 19, 2010 00:26

YOUR POST WAS ACTUALLY PRETTY FUNNY! IN HOW YOU INTENTIONALLY CHANGED UR STATIS FOR THE PERSONAL ENJOYMENT OF READING - HOW MANY WAYS WILL A WOMAN LIE FOR THE MONEY!HECK, I MIGHT HAVE LIED MYSELF IF I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY TYPE! LOL!JUST LIKE YOURSELF, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN FOR MY PERSONAL ENJOYMENT, OF OUT WITTING THE LIARS!WHICH BY THE WAY, IS HARDER TO DO THEN MAKING MY OWN MILLION!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 19, 2010 02:05

hola soy valenciana, alguien quiere conocerme?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, May 08, 2010 04:40

My 2 Cents -

re: mr Author

If you want women to chase you for your cash / get certified. The bimbos will come out of the woodwork. If you want some one to love you for you / dont, and see what happens. So you are a millionaire, great, me 2 , big deal... people will do anything for money, including marry it. You can marry more in a minute than you can make in a life time. Fortuneately I dont have to worry about that problem. No, I am not certified and dont plan on being. I dont have to work that hard, I can live comfortably on my income from my job, and interest from my investments. I love the fine things in life as we all do, and I try to enjoy everyday I have on this earth. I saw my Dad go way too soon, and I would give back a mill to have him around for another year. He left us all well off after a lifetime of hard work, we ( my brothers and I ) can enjoy the the fruits of all his labor, thanks to his generousity.

Find a young thing that loves you and your money. If that is what you want. Or find a girl who loves you for you. - Its that simple.  Good Luck in the hunt - or are you now the hunted !!

HTG

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 29, 2010 19:14

What  it  is wrong looking for somebody who have financial security, witch a have and  I would like to have man with same security and enjoy  life together. This didn't mean I am gold digger. I  just don't like to be financially dependent on somebody. I  would  like to meet man with some morals and fin. values as me.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 19, 2010 18:31

Hi royalprince1,

I think you did the right thing to get verify your income. To me, you are telling the truth about your income and it’s a plus. Like some other member said, he/she can say anything he/she wants in his/her profile to catch the man/woman. So, a lot of women contacted you because of your income. You should find out she is really looking at yourself or your money. Then go from there.

The sad thing is many of rich men in 40th and 50th are looking for at least 10 years younger than him. This makes me think he is looking for to be nothing but "Sugar Daddy"

The other thing I noticed is those rich men is looking for women in high education and income, Hot & Very Good looking, and sexy body. It may be easy to find this type of women through his work ... what is your opinion?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 12, 2010 10:32

Online dating is the number one place to cross a fake, immature, phony fraud. It's one place you can post anything you wish till the day of actually meeting face to face. The first impression is very important. Seeking wealth is not seeking for true love from the heart. Love comes with time. Some woman all they seek is a chance to find a sugar daddy who is willing to give all they have but that is just giving out weal-fair to make an impact statement. Yes, woman do tend to want to be pampered and seek the one guy who would bend over backwards to give them the stars and sun and moon. To me if a guy went off bought me a star sure I would be impressed but yet not as impressed as if a man took me out camping while looking deep in my eyes he turned and dedicated the falling star to me for I was his angel in life. Words are words till emotions and truth is able to be seen.

The one thing in life you cannot buy is love. True love from the heart takes time to develop.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 30, 2010 13:41

This IS called millionairematch. What did u think was going to happen?? IM blown away that you are THAT shocked. And if ur not looking for goldiggers,why not join another dateing service whos title does not imply your wealth??????????  Come on now,dont be coy!!! I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors ,and a serious reality check!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Mar 27, 2010 17:22

From what you've, royalprince1, expereinced, you kinda answered your own question. Though, personally and the fact I don't like being generalized, I do not. Obviously, I'm not the only one who doesn't change their tune after learning about one's status. These women want (and looking beyond) more than that. Basically, some do, some don't.

Contessa2006, don't bash the man for his preference. He likes what he likes. If what he likes doesn't pan out, he will continue his search and may tweek his "requirements" in the future. He may even choose to stick with it and keep on this never-ending soapbox of hurt. Who knows, he may be holding onto that glimmer of hope: there is a younger woman out there who has all of the qualities he wants.

I think you should go at him directly, none of this passive aggressive mess against younger women. Elevate yourself to the deteriment of others....a tad bit immature. You never know, he may actually like what you have to offer. The choice is his, though. He will do whatever on his own, not by somebody else telling him to do so. He's a big boy.

Honestly, I resent your assumption. You don't know what a 25 year old has been through, so your point that they are inexpereinced is mute. Even though you may have years on her, she could be just as mature as any other older woman due to her experiences in shorter life.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 26, 2010 20:00

I would say first of all, you might need to rethink your age requirements for the women you seek. A 50 yr old man, looking for young, inexperienced 25 to 38 yr olds seems.... well... egotistical and lacking substance, among other things.
Bottom line, yes... the majority of these 'young' women are looking for a sugar daddy, they're not looking at your character, personality, etc. Men need to look beyond their boyish fantasies and realize the obvious.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 26, 2010 01:00

For me, what I've found is that very often there are guys on here claiming to be millionaires or well off and not that they have to be mega wealthy, but if they are on a site like this, they better be able to back it up and most of them are just wannabes. I recently went out with one guy who was a downright cheapskate. He bragged about how successful he is, blah blah blah, but we went out, I had one drink and an appetizer...I was starving afterward...I'm tiny, but I do eat...lol and...this was a Saturday night date at starting around 7 PM...should I have eaten beforehand? Then he took me to a show we got into for free because of a "friend of his" (we live in Vegas, its not unusual...;) but still...and then went to one of the nicer clubs for free, again because of a "friend of his" still no dinner...by this time, I just wanted even a cheeseburger or something...lol...okay, I'm not greedy...never have been, never will be, but in this case, I just felt like he was being downright cheap...sorry if I offend anyone, but this guy was pure BS and that's why I am more impressed if someone is "verified"...

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Mar 13, 2010 23:21

Mr Royal Prince,

You sure know how to shack a hornets nest... I've only seen two maybe three repies that barely touch base with the question your asking. I'm not going to degrade any of them. Nonetheless what I do very well is study people, and their words. (Side note) Even not using capitol letters in your comment, and misspelling words, can be an instant turn off.

Back to your question. Yes woman change when they now a man can provide everything they desire. it's as old as Adam and Eve, when Eve loathed for that shiney apple, and now you.

Men are like that too, but adding that you are certfied millionaire just rasied the bar on how difficult it will be to weed through this swap and find that one beautiful thing your looking for. I like to call it a blood Orchid.

You have a long road ahead of you Mr. Prince. These words may fall on deaf ears, but there maybe one listening that understands all this. My best wishes on finding her.

Anonymously, Hoss

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 10, 2010 05:06

I DO NOT!!!! But it's sad to say that quite a lot of women do.  A meal ticket is not the way i roll...I was raised to be a hard worker & all good things come to those who wait.  I've never been the girl to seek out the wealthy old men.  lol I just look for the ones that have a good financialy STABLE job..I guess its easier for them bc God blessed them w/good looks to latch onto a guy w/a big wallet but somewhere along the line i would loose my integrity.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 28, 2010 11:01

A real millionaire to me is not a reference to a person's bank balance it is a reflection to a person's tapestry of life and its events . The memoirs we possess of love and a mothers nurturing or just the sheer joy in watching a hundred sunset's. Happiness is wanting what you have :

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 25, 2010 19:07

Well what did you expect we happen to live in a world full of animals with no morals if you care to share stories let me know.  I do not require money as I have my own I would like to find a man that speaks with truth, doesn't play games and wants something besides what I can give them like me who I am not what I have.  Money does not make one happy it simply provides and affords a differ lifestyle if one chooses.  It also has an ugly side as well.    I am at the point of having hit my limit of patience for stupidity.  And why do men or women lie the lie reveals itself soooo quickly.  An true actress can't play the part 24/7 or a man so lets just be ourselves and show some honor and dignity.  I would never sell myself for anything ever notta

My man lol Ceasar

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 15, 2010 17:38

Quoting royalprince1:

ive been on MM a few months,ive met some great women,n ive met some real bit...s.i get quite a few emails winks on a regular basis.a few days ago i decided to become a true certified millionaire n i had to send the financial requirments MM wanted.WOW!,almost immidiately i began recieving about 15 to 20 more emails n winks than i did as a gold member.the women were more impressed by the same profile,i only talk by phone here so before i was certified women gave me their phone nos but quite often i got a standard reply like ,i will give u my no. after we chat a while,or lets get to know more about each other.now if i ask for the phone no.it just pops right up.do women really change if they know for sure a man is a real millionaire as opposed to being on MM as a gold member.just asking?

¿

¿

¿

I just started on this site and wanted to see what it was all about before I invested in full membership. I'm sorry you've had such shallow people contacting you. It doesn't bode well for an older lady like me. The men here all seem to want young, skinny models and not normal sized women. If you're really looking for true love, you need to realize it may not be packaged the way you expect. Men and women need to look deeper!! Read the book, don't just look at the cover.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 12, 2010 09:34

where is the realmillionaire???

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 02, 2010 15:57

Here is just a thought. Perhaps there is an increase in your responses because once you are verified it takes one more element of fear out of the equation. There are so many scammers out there that claim to have a ton of money but don't. Then they prey on the vulnerable for what ever they can get.