#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Long term relationship and Love > COUGARS can be more appealing physically and emotionally Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
COUGARS can be more appealing physically and emotionally
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Nov 10, 2009 08:33

I classify myself as a COUGAR because of my former relationships seeming to be always with younger men. I do NOT reach out or seek this, however, younger men seem to approach me because I look younger physically and I am very active. I like to exercise and keep fit, bicycle, and especially dance. I would like to find a man who wants a committment and someone with an age difference not over 15years of my age. This seems to be my delimma when searching for my quest.
As for older men, they just are too couch potato for me or wanting to take naps. Find me someone who is suave and debonaire...... also handsome to look at with a sense of humor and you might just have my attention. I love to travel, explore new beginnings.... :-)) .... Romantic must be part of the equasion with many KISSES....

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 16, 2010 20:17

Are your statements true or just words? Look at my profile. If you are interested then let me know. Obviously I am interested in you. I won't waste your time. No games. No drama. You are very good looking. That I do appreciate someone who is taking care of themself physically. Hope to hear back from you.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 10, 2010 12:43

how u doin gorgeous

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 02, 2010 05:24

i dont see u as a cougar i se u as a beautiful woman age is just a number.its whats on the inside but its good ho have that picture woman to come home to,i would love to date a woman as beautiful and sexy as your self no matter age are race.