MillionaireMatch & Luxury Forum > Women > rich women Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
rich women
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 15, 2006 16:18

Larry!! You two timer!

He asked me the same question Dorma!! I feel so cheap and used now...

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jan 14, 2006 09:38

Well said Dorma! Larry's just another boastful example of how money can't buy class, style, or manners.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 10, 2006 18:45

LarryBinNYC write:
I think this topic quite funny. I've dated super rich women, actresses, models and I found that give me a smart bartender / flight attendant / what ever is so much better. rich women are vain, non-caring, shallow and materialistic...and I still make more them all of them. I think men manage wealth better in a relationship. A wealthy man will be more successful in a relationship with a non-wealthy woman then the reverse...I see it all the time and It's the rule in NYC, Hollywood, Paris, London etc...

eh eh..saw ur pics..sorry to tell u the one in the water... it leaves me with the impression of someone relieving himself!!
ouch..that must hurt the pride!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 01, 2006 12:09

LOL..read some of this..very amusing..lilbastard..well i would change that to "big" and nychick.Cool really cool! knows exactly where it's at..btw i need a good lawyer, mine is slacking..lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 01, 2006 03:04

You guys are great!
Happy New Year!

Nice mixin' it up here....
And Who the he_ l would call himself lilbastard...WTF...
and who the he_ l would want to whatever....

When I was just a little girl I asked my mother what will I be.....
"will I be pretty?"
"will I be rich?"

I will have to settle for pretty....

love lucky

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 01, 2006 03:02

You guys are great!
Happy New Year!

Nice mixin' it up here....

When I was just a little girl I asked my mother what will I be.....
"will I be pretty?"
"will I be rich?"

I will have to settle for pretty....

love lucky

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 27, 2005 10:36

sharp i am sure lil bastard is gonna score big with the ladies.. great sn he has... how about lil baby? lil gangster? lil brat? lil arms?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 27, 2005 07:37

lilbastard34 write:
hey listen up fellas.....a real good way to kill the thread is to stop throwing logs into the fire.im ending the thread on my end.i encourage you all to do the same.only way nychick and her possey are gonna stop.just do it and see how fast the thread stops.but,she will just start another one with other people so use your better judgement.oh and boat guy,your comment was the best so far.i liked every word(right on the money)

lil bastard calm down .. im actually very nice.. ask boat guy.. geesh people take things way to serious.. and 15 bucks oh please i couldnt buy a mascara with that .. so calm ya lil bastard a ss down.. and go sue the guys who did ya tats.. prison tats? omg that would turn me on!1

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 26, 2005 22:52

hey listen up fellas.....a real good way to kill the thread is to stop throwing logs into the fire.im ending the thread on my end.i encourage you all to do the same.only way nychick and her possey are gonna stop.just do it and see how fast the thread stops.but,she will just start another one with other people so use your better judgement.oh and boat guy,your comment was the best so far.i liked every word(right on the money)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 26, 2005 22:27

lol omg!where on earth do you get your material??you so funny!im almost laughing.well actually i did laugh at your pic.anyways,nychick i think im in love with you.your charming attitude turns me on.and your sarcastic chicken farmer buddy isnt exactly "YOUR KIND" so anyways NYCHICK,you have a wonderful day.BTW my tattoo's were free because i have wonderful friends. and the $20 i spent on this sight may have bought me a bee jay from some crack head sl*t somewhere and thats about it. never ask what your fees where though(might have had a chance to actually keep 15 in my pocket)cuz you look like you work cheap

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 26, 2005 13:22

Can't we all get along.

A group hug is in order here I think...

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 25, 2005 21:54

NYCHICK write:

lilbastard34 write:
i am french canadian and scotch irish

[/quscotch irishote_message]

scotch irish?? on the rocks?

My ears must of been burning as I swear I heard something about Alcohol...HICCUP....lol....My best friend...lol.

We TRUE Scots are drunks but happy ones at that...lol

CHEERS .... HICCUP

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 25, 2005 19:39

NYCHICK write:

Mandalay207 write:
Hey 'lilbastard'....I loved you in that movie!!!

Oh wait...wrong B*A*S*T*A*R*D....sorry about that....

Actually, you're doing a fine job...the way to NYChick's heart is by being a total p*r*i*c*k...keep up the good work! You'll get all the attention you've ever desired from her by doing what you're doing! The $20 investment you made in this site will pay for itself in about 2 days!! You won't be disappointed...I promise!

Mand Get in my belly!! that bastard?? can u believe this post if from april?? my god.. i got Miss rockin around the xmas tree lady, some guy who wants me to clean his boat while he wears a speedo.. and i got a lil bastard now... geesh guys please u heard the man... ny woman are very nice.. mand arent i nice? besides stealing the puppy i am right?

LOL...Ahhh Merry Christmas Nychick and Mand. I am sure Santa was truly good to you. You must of been so happy to wake up with your wee Keli NY. I hope she and you and a brilliant day....

Happy New Year my cyber friends

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 25, 2005 18:40

NYCHICK write:

Mandalay207 write:

Oh wait...wrong ....sorry about that....

Actually, you're doing a fine job...the way to NYChick's heart is by being a total p*r*i*c*k...keep up the good work! You'll get all the attention you've ever desired from her by doing what you're doing! The $20 investment you made in this site will pay for itself in about 2 days!! You won't be disappointed...I promise!

Mand Get in my belly!! that bastard?? can u believe this post if from april?? my god.. i got Miss rockin around the xmas tree lady, some guy who wants me to clean his boat while he wears a speedo.. and i got a lil bastard now... geesh guys please u heard the man... ny woman are very nice.. mand arent i nice? besides stealing the puppy i am right?

NY....don't forget you destroyed a boat and stole a penguin...

Other than that...You're TOPS in my book!! What's a little theft amongst friends? It's all good!!!

I think VanillaBastard will do just fine here...he's Dope! Or is it dopey?

Shoot! I'm not hip on the jargon these days...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 25, 2005 16:10

Mandalay207 write:

Oh wait...wrong B*A*S*T*A*R*D....sorry about that....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 25, 2005 16:06

lilbastard34 write:
i am french canadian and scotch irish

[/quscotch irishote_message]

scotch irish?? on the rocks?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 25, 2005 16:05

lilbastard34 write:
thanks rob,well i guess i didnt waste my 20.i have an entire month to try the site.wouldnt want a woman from off of here unless she could prove she wasnt after my money. lol thought this was a match site.how does one mans hard earned money become free property for a strang woman to run around with.i thought love came first then the money.well a true woman wouldnt care about the money.a rich man can make a poor woman happy,but a poor man can make a real woman happy.merry christmas to you my friend

mr high school diploma i highly doubt it is your money they are after.. or your lil bastard lol,,, maybe its your baseball hat.. anyway thats 20 bucks less u have for a tattoo..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 25, 2005 16:03

stu3700 write:
Omigod!! Don Rickles has been reincarnated as a saucy NY brunette with plastic hi-beams!! And I have to thank the foils who unwittingly keep setting the table for her - keep 'em coming. Every comic needs a straightman...Love ya, hun...

me stu? u ment me?/ what a guy

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 25, 2005 16:01

lol ooops seemed i made lil bastard mad... where in Gods name did u get that name?? did u earn it? or is it whats in your pants?/ God im so nice.. to those who know me.. lol.. lil bastard wasnt that a lil rapper? oh just some guy who picked a really vanilla ice name??/?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Dec 24, 2005 19:04

thanks rob,well i guess i didnt waste my 20.i have an entire month to try the site.wouldnt want a woman from off of here unless she could prove she wasnt after my money. lol thought this was a match site.how does one mans hard earned money become free property for a strang woman to run around with.i thought love came first then the money.well a true woman wouldnt care about the money.a rich man can make a poor woman happy,but a poor man can make a real woman happy.merry christmas to you my friend