rich women Dating Wealthy Men / Women

• View author's info posted on Dec 25, 2005 16:01

lol ooops seemed i made lil bastard mad... where in Gods name did u get that name?? did u earn it? or is it whats in your pants?/ God im so nice.. to those who know me.. lol.. lil bastard wasnt that a lil rapper? oh just some guy who picked a really vanilla ice name??/?
  • View author's info posted on Dec 24, 2005 19:04

thanks rob,well i guess i didnt waste my 20.i have an entire month to try the site.wouldnt want a woman from off of here unless she could prove she wasnt after my money. lol thought this was a match site.how does one mans hard earned money become free property for a strang woman to run around with.i thought love came first then the money.well a true woman wouldnt care about the money.a rich man can make a poor woman happy,but a poor man can make a real woman happy.merry christmas to you my friend
  • View author's info posted on Dec 24, 2005 11:57

lilbastard34 write:
    NYC i cant believe i wasted 20 bucks on this site.should have had an opportunity to preview the site first.didnt know i would be this turned off thanks to you.pretty women should just be pretty and say nothing.beautiful women are beautiful from the inside out which doesnt include you in any way.so since your giving out so much advice would you please shut up and listen to mine?take your 20 bucks next months and get yourself some manners.nobody is here to listen to your crap nor are they here to obtain a rude stuck up person like yourself.have a good one and please dont renew your membership for january.

Welcome to the forums!

well, it probably would have cost you $29.99/mth about anywhere else and that doesn't come with forums... And while it is not quite jello wrasslin, the verbal subjugation amoung many of the women here is quite amusing when it doesn't transcend into just being sad...
  • View author's info posted on Dec 24, 2005 11:37

Hey 'lilbastard'....I loved you in that movie!!!

Oh wait...wrong B*A*S*T*A*R*D....sorry about that....

Actually, you're doing a fine job...the way to NYChick's heart is by being a total p*r*i*c*k...keep up the good work! You'll get all the attention you've ever desired from her by doing what you're doing! The $20 investment you made in this site will pay for itself in about 2 days!! You won't be disappointed...I promise!
  • View author's info posted on Dec 24, 2005 00:57

Don't change NYCHICK, I dated a woman from NY and she was GREAT! Reading all your posts and your profile reminded me of her strong will to be the best she could be.

Happy Holidays!
  • View author's info posted on Dec 24, 2005 00:05

NYC i cant believe i wasted 20 bucks on this site.should have had an opportunity to preview the site first.didnt know i would be this turned off thanks to you.pretty women should just be pretty and say nothing.beautiful women are beautiful from the inside out which doesnt include you in any way.so since your giving out so much advice would you please shut up and listen to mine?take your 20 bucks next months and get yourself some manners.nobody is here to listen to your crap nor are they here to obtain a rude stuck up person like yourself.have a good one and please dont renew your membership for january.
  • View author's info posted on Dec 23, 2005 23:53

i am french canadian and scotch irish
  • View author's info posted on Dec 23, 2005 23:29

NY i just realized how you get your money.People are trying to get you to shut the h*** up.well i think they need to stop paying you cuz it isnt working.girls like you need to be taken out behind the shed and whipped back to reality like they used to do in the old days. your attitude is such a turn off to me.keep your money baby your gonna need it....................
  • View author's info posted on Dec 23, 2005 06:53

wow!! is that u by the xmas tree? lol

i like this part of your profile
    " am supportive, like humor, am passionate about purposes that interest me and am non-judgmental.

yes that makes lots of sense.. u are very cute though.. that tree pic is soooooooo very u or not u i forget
  • View author's info posted on Dec 23, 2005 06:50

wow now isnt that a contridiction?? elegant lady throwing insults after she reprimands for throwing insults.. perhaps your forgot? did ya?? picture manipulated? hmm yes i hide the rest of my bod is that manipulation? lordy lordy make up ya mind.. u either are a nice lil lady or a crazy lady with 100 cats that scare the kids on the block
  • View author's info posted on Dec 23, 2005 06:47

mrs clampett
    with all due respect.. i do not need a life. I am simply rude. I dont pretend to be nice and speak what i believe. sorry you do not agree with this. As for making fun of people, since i believe you just appeared on the scene and do not know me, let your percepetion of me run wild.. by the way what is it that u use that makes u soo very young looking??
  • View author's info posted on Dec 18, 2005 21:03

This is the first time taking over 4 hours to read a thread, and normally I don't read word for word,But this soap opera was so amusing that I could not help myself in piercing in to see who would be on the chopping block next? Some people have nothing to say even when they say it..for successful women on this forum and mm it seems that psycho therapy and some couch sessions is highly in order..PS..grow up..money don't make up for the lack of intelligence, that has been displayed on this thread...
  • View author's info posted on Dec 16, 2005 06:26

Wow, a lot of figthing here
  • View author's info posted on Dec 15, 2005 22:57

NYCHICK write:
    omg weee
    " am well aware you state you obtained 4 degrees. Apparently, however, you were ill the day they delivered the eyebrow pencils...lol '

Dr Barbie?/ hey only i call u that.. blonde indian i call her that.. she is right about the eyebrows can u semi explain this?? wht happen?

Oh my my Favorite comrade...Wink. So wonderful to see you venture to the twilight zone MM. Where the heck have you been? On the other side I see and only us brilliant people know where that is...Snicker..Giggle

Please tell me you are going to stick around longer this time as I miss our banter. Besides could use a Bud that can enforce a chick to stop using crayola markers for facial enhancement...lol.
  • View author's info posted on Dec 13, 2005 06:21

did that guy just call me old?? god i hate guys who act like marsha brady!!! hey boat guy.... wanna cap in ya a ss?
  • View author's info posted on Dec 13, 2005 03:23

stevedasher write:
    NY Chick: You're neither rich nor attractive, you're just old, unattractive, poor and bitter.

So what you are saying is, you want her so bad and it hurts. I hear ya.
  • View author's info posted on Dec 12, 2005 07:57

omg weee
    " am well aware you state you obtained 4 degrees. Apparently, however, you were ill the day they delivered the eyebrow pencils...lol '

Dr Barbie?/ hey only i call u that.. blonde indian i call her that.. she is right about the eyebrows can u semi explain this?? wht happen?
  • View author's info posted on Dec 12, 2005 07:49

alrighty just had to pop in.. hi wee- sharp- dawn.. and the gay guy who asked me to wash his boat.. will he be wearing a speedo u think? wow mm got a nal.. bI why did u make fun of the girl in the bridesmaid dress? shes adorable.. i know u are a makeup artist.. but.. i think u have sooo many colors to choose from u just say Fk it let me wear them all.. u would not touch my face.. if your makeup is done by you well natural is in.. not washed up ;las vegas show girl look.. and dont pi ss off wee .. she can get hmmm mean...

bridesmaid girl u look very pretty- thank god u dont have a really ugly bridesmaid dress i have seen some horrors..
  • View author's info posted on Dec 08, 2005 19:29

weelassy1 write:

LopinSlow write:
    blondeindian write:

what are you talking about here? you don't make any sense,lol, joking too...if you are not the prom queen,are you getting married in that dress? going to a church picnic, or maybe a deb/sorority ball? cute, but strange...by the way ....i have four college degrees,
    1. in art, go gamecocks...
    2. culnr/restaurant mang.
    3. radio marketing..
    4. busn. adm...
    and...make-up artist and actress...
    so whats with the dress, sweet cheeks,lol...

Ah, still stuck on the dress. lol It is from the last time so far I was a maid of honor.

I never said that I spelled correctly ALL of the time, but most of my mistakes are typos not spelling errors. LOL

As for not understanding the last paragraph I put in there, its not that hard to read IF your from the south! ;)

Were you undecided in college or were you just a professional college student for awhile? What role have you played while being an actress?

Lopin

Ahhh pay no intention to the jeering comment you received. She whom proclaims to be better then others usually is not and lacks extreme self esteem...lol. Besides your spelling and sentence structure/grammar is far superior to BlondeI.

It is not your fault you wore the bridesmaid dress. You were partaking in your friends wedding. Everyone with intelligence knows the bride picks the dress...lol. And that dress is usually never worn again. I remember the dress my sister made me wear...Now that was bad...lol

Lopin you are a very beautiful young Lass. Welcome aboard and best of luck on meeting brilliant people.

P.S...Blonde1 was it really necessary for you to once again respond to another topic with it ending all about you.

I am well aware you state you obtained 4 degrees. Apparently, however, you were ill the day they delivered the eyebrow pencils...lol

you just do not no when to stop, so again, stop, it doesn't matter, i am a professional in the industry of make-up and i don't need to prove that to you, by the way Dr. barbie, i was a single mom on a income of less than 7000.00 a year, so i worked hard to get those degrees on my own, and with learning disabilities it was not easy, so before you start acting mean again, how about just don't be and enjoy the holiday season, Ty...by the way i wasn't picking on anyone and you started up again, god bless you, and prays to soften your bitter heart towards me is all i can hope for at this point...
  • View author's info posted on Dec 08, 2005 19:21

LopinSlow write:
    blondeindian write:

what are you talking about here? you don't make any sense,lol, joking too...if you are not the prom queen,are you getting married in that dress? going to a church picnic, or maybe a deb/sorority ball? cute, but strange...by the way ....i have four college degrees,
    1. in art, go gamecocks...
    2. culnr/restaurant mang.
    3. radio marketing..
    4. busn. adm...
    and...make-up artist and actress...
    so whats with the dress, sweet cheeks,lol...

Ah, still stuck on the dress. lol It is from the last time so far I was a maid of honor.

I never said that I spelled correctly ALL of the time, but most of my mistakes are typos not spelling errors. LOL

As for not understanding the last paragraph I put in there, its not that hard to read IF your from the south! ;)

Were you undecided in college or were you just a professional college student for awhile? What role have you played while being an actress?

Lopin

I was kidding w/you from the beginning,nice dress and look by the way, yes i am a make-up artist and a model and actress, sit on committees and boards in my city and all for free, as a publivc service..I am in a play called "sweet veinum", and i play a german/american woman named enga wiess, showing is jan. 13,14,18 if you are in the naples fla area, i work with talent from all over and yes, i work for a large entertainment company, any other questions?i also have a 22year old daughter who lives with me...
Follow - Email me when people comment