#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Women > rich women Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
rich women
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 21, 2005 21:12

1HotMamma... I just had to look at your profile and it is SOOOO funny!!!! I also would like to know more about that profitable business you do on the internet. Send me an email if you can.
Lin

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 21, 2005 20:41

HowWhenWhere write:
Talking about rich women, I've noticed that there are lots of attractive, single ladies in Montreal, more than in any other town. Seems French men are not that hot as they say or maybe they left town in great numbers.

I don't know what to do:

1). should I migrate in true butterfly spirit to where the flowers are, or

2). should I wait until the flowers bloom in Toronto?

What do (rich) women advise me?

I can't advise you, HowWhenWhere, I'm not rich... ;)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 21, 2005 20:40

Glamourgirl1107 write:
I didn't mean to be judgemental. I just thought I would express my opinion. If it offended anybody, sorry. It was not intended as so. And about the being rich part. No I'm not rich yet, but I will be someday, because I work very hard to get where I am going and I have nothing but the utmost respect and admiration for the women that have already done so as long as they have the same respect for those of us that are working towards our goals.

You did ok, glamour girl, don't worry about it. It's only cyber space. It's hard to communicate your true feelings behind a keyboard and so it opens the door to all kinds of interpretations.
;)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 21, 2005 06:34

I too think highly of your comments. This is sure sign their lack of self esteem, confidence, and jealousy. ie (player haterers) They want to be you and don't know how you go girl. I'm probably going to get bashed for speaking my mind but I am used to it.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Aug 19, 2005 15:06

HowWhenWhere write:
Talking about rich women, I've noticed that there are lots of attractive, single ladies in Montreal, more than in any other town. Seems French men are not that hot as they say or maybe they left town in great numbers.

I don't know what to do:

1). should I migrate in true butterfly spirit to where the flowers are, or

2). should I wait until the flowers bloom in Toronto?

What do (rich) women advise me?

Well I sure could use the help as I'm the token male in my club...lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Aug 19, 2005 11:27

weelassy1 write:

sharp1 write:
Glamourgirl I wish you luck in your endeavour to become rich. It takes drive, hard work and long hours in whatever field one works in.
I made my comment as I agreed with NYChick that some comments are made in jest, but people interpret them differently, often with a negative slant. Again, good luck.

Very dissapionted in your beliefs of Jest Sharon...People as you are referring them to be.... Are very real and not interpretting this in any other way then the negative connotation....

Sorry I TOO say it as I see it. I will assume my friendship with most will be lost for telling it like it is as I stood up to one in the click....lol

Hey WeeLassy, no lost friendship here...everyone has their opinion...if it differs from mine, so be it, not the end of the world, nor does it mean I have to dislike that person. :-)
Geee...I hope it's not me you are refering to as "stood up to on in the click...lol" I'm in no click. I just bounce around and post where it interests me most at the time. Sometimes certain people will draw me too. Your one of them...so is NYC! lol

But I do disagree with you. You see sometimes I have posted something, and while I'm posting I'm laughing to myself over my post, I have a particular meaning ... only to see a really nasty post regarding mine, or receive a nasty email over it, because at the time when I was writing the post, it didn't occur to me it could be seen in a negative light. Now I'm explaining myself in emails, and posts... That's what I mean by ambiguous. And I think others have occasionally experienced the same. It happens.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Aug 19, 2005 09:53

Kelli,
Maybe I need to be your mediator, as you have been mine. Look at what you wrote:"the best response is no response". Follow that advise you have given to others and stop the banter. You two are both drop-dead gorgeous women who have things to contribute and both have the right to say how you feel. We have so much negativity on these threads. Can't you both make a truce and just be on the same side? The drop-dead gorgeous side?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Aug 19, 2005 07:18

weelassy1 write:

BlondeLightning write:
Wow NY Chick,

BlondeLightning write:
Hi NY Chick,

I have a few question's for you. Now remember before you answer them, Los Angeles was just named in the top three most expensive places in the "World" to live in! We beat out New York, Boston, and San Francisco by a good margin. Our minimum homes here cost over 500K now, and that gets you a two bedroom one bath in the Ghetto or Barrio areas. I am a gentleman, Do we agree on that? You are a lady, do we agree on that? You are from or of wealth? I am self made wealth! I worked very hard to obtain my wealth, I did not get it the old fashion way either- (Inherited) Ok, so we both have it, what now? Do you really wish to flaunt it in the faces of those who are less fornutate? And why would you want to do that? Not being ambiguous of your intentions lady! Just curious? Please explain this to me! Thank You.

NY Chick Replied:
oops sorry bright im a bit late on your questions.. i narrowed it down to your main question which was why would i like to flaunt? no reason really just cause i can

OK NY Chick,

Does this give you pleasure "Just because you can"? I would surmise that you would treat people the way as you would like to be treated in return? I realize we grew up in the same generation, but two completely different worlds. But thanks for enlightninging me on this, and for being honest about your intentions.

Blondie

Glamourgirl1107 write:
So rich women go on just to make fun of non-rich women looking for dates? That is interesting. Well I don't agree. I think that while it may be something that you enjoy doing, it doesn't go for all rich women. Most rich women have better things to do. Please don't take offense, just stating the obvious.

glamor pretty girl sometimes things are said in jest - however some times people cant figure that out.. just stay pretty ok....

Weelassy responding to this crap...lol

Wow sorry to inform everyone that she(nychick) is very Jerring which means contempous laughter/prank of riducule..basically everyone in her eyes are a laughing stock....that is the true definition in the dictionary. What NYCHICK does best is utter Scoff...which is to mock at or treat others with derision or Scorn...Scorn? you ask? is Contempt or disdain feelings toward everyone, considering she feels your despicable.

However in her eyes she see's it as being witty....lol...Tisk Tisk...Keli

The behavior you exhibit is not entertaining nor strickingly clever......lol.

Sorry to burst your bubble...I know you have many friends and some are mine also...I do hope it will stay that way after this post

Ciao

Dear Dr.Scottish Barbie

i appreciate the fact that you were able to diagnois me im sure the DSM has my dx in there as well. Again thanks for the diagnois. sometimes Barbie the best response is no response did you know that.. hmm just wondering why u alllow me to get under your skin. now if you say i dont, your actions prove otherwise. As far as friends oh please this cyber land.. have a fun day wee

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 18, 2005 20:48

BlondeLightning write:
Wow NY Chick,

BlondeLightning write:
Hi NY Chick,

I have a few question's for you. Now remember before you answer them, Los Angeles was just named in the top three most expensive places in the "World" to live in! We beat out New York, Boston, and San Francisco by a good margin. Our minimum homes here cost over 500K now, and that gets you a two bedroom one bath in the Ghetto or Barrio areas. I am a gentleman, Do we agree on that? You are a lady, do we agree on that? You are from or of wealth? I am self made wealth! I worked very hard to obtain my wealth, I did not get it the old fashion way either- (Inherited) Ok, so we both have it, what now? Do you really wish to flaunt it in the faces of those who are less fornutate? And why would you want to do that? Not being ambiguous of your intentions lady! Just curious? Please explain this to me! Thank You.

NY Chick Replied:
oops sorry bright im a bit late on your questions.. i narrowed it down to your main question which was why would i like to flaunt? no reason really just cause i can

OK NY Chick,

Does this give you pleasure "Just because you can"? I would surmise that you would treat people the way as you would like to be treated in return? I realize we grew up in the same generation, but two completely different worlds. But thanks for enlightninging me on this, and for being honest about your intentions.

Blondie

Glamourgirl1107 write:
So rich women go on just to make fun of non-rich women looking for dates? That is interesting. Well I don't agree. I think that while it may be something that you enjoy doing, it doesn't go for all rich women. Most rich women have better things to do. Please don't take offense, just stating the obvious.

glamor pretty girl sometimes things are said in jest - however some times people cant figure that out.. just stay pretty ok....

Weelassy responding to this crap...lol

Wow sorry to inform everyone that she(nychick) is very Jerring which means contempous laughter/prank of riducule..basically everyone in her eyes are a laughing stock....that is the true definition in the dictionary. What NYCHICK does best is utter Scoff...which is to mock at or treat others with derision or Scorn...Scorn? you ask? is Contempt or disdain feelings toward everyone, considering she feels your despicable.

However in her eyes she see's it as being witty....lol...Tisk Tisk...Keli

The behavior you exhibit is not entertaining nor strickingly clever......lol.

Sorry to burst your bubble...I know you have many friends and some are mine also...I do hope it will stay that way after this post

Ciao

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 18, 2005 20:33

sharp1 write:
Glamourgirl I wish you luck in your endeavour to become rich. It takes drive, hard work and long hours in whatever field one works in.
I made my comment as I agreed with NYChick that some comments are made in jest, but people interpret them differently, often with a negative slant. Again, good luck.

Very dissapionted in your beliefs of Jest Sharon...People as you are referring them to be.... Are very real and not interpretting this in any other way then the negative connotation....

Sorry I TOO say it as I see it. I will assume my friendship with most will be lost for telling it like it is as I stood up to one in the click....lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 18, 2005 08:05

Speaking of NYChick...are your ears burning Kelli? lol I know you answered Blonde's question about why you flaunt your wealth and you responded because you cen. But my question is...Do you actually flaunt it on MM? I think I remember a comment or two when you first came on about, but what's coming out now...is this based on old posts? Or am I missing something...maybe I need to read between the lines in your recent posts? :-) What's up? Cause I don't see you as flaunting your wealth, not in recent months.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 18, 2005 08:00

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 17, 2005 18:41

Wow NY Chick,

BlondeLightning write:
Hi NY Chick,

NY Chick Replied:

OK NY Chick,

Blondie

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 17, 2005 13:30

Cub39 write:

weelassy1 write:
AHHHHHH.....come on me Lad we all know you would love a mud wrestling with all the lovelies on here....

Spooky, very eerie, you almost read my mind. But I think more in terms of melted chocolate wrestling because neither of us would mind the clean up.

L*ck.....Sluuuurpppp lmao

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 17, 2005 10:52

Glamourgirl1107 write:

Glamourgirl where are you coming from? Don't be so judgemental. If you are not rich, then you'll be in good company, because most of the women who post on these forums are in the same boat! The few who have wealth...worked hard to get it. No one is rubbing anything in anyones faces. I think it is more a case of other people choosing to interpret something offensively and reacting. Instead of being open minded and considering a post may be ambiguous.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 17, 2005 01:50

Cub39 write:

weelassy1 write:
Ahhhh Cub...lol...do not get in a tizzzy....I do not believe in violence unless you would love a rolling match.....head bu*tt or mud match?...lmao....your choice....either way I will win...lol....

Well now I am an adventurer at heart (tried haggis, remember?) and might attempt one of your games. Don't take it easy on me because after I figure it out I will try to win....

AHHHHHH.....come on me Lad we all know you would love a mud wrestling with all the lovelies on here....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 16, 2005 11:27

Glamourgirl1107 write:

glamor pretty girl sometimes things are said in jest - however some times people cant figure that out.. just stay pretty ok

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 16, 2005 11:25

lawnmower write:

NYCHICK write:

im the reason?/ or they simply arent into overweight bald guys??
u are cute

Is it the overweight or the bald that dooms us. LOL Oh well .... (maybe I should have kept my bald head out of this fight :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 16, 2005 11:07

NYCHICK write:

im the reason?/ or they simply arent into overweight bald guys??

Is it the overweight or the bald that dooms us. LOL Oh well .... (maybe I should have kept my bald head out of this fight :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 15, 2005 09:58

Wow... I'm flabbergasted!! Never expected to see all of this here!!! LMAO