MillionaireMatch & Luxury Forum > Women > rich women Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
rich women
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 18, 2005 20:33

sharp1 write:
Glamourgirl I wish you luck in your endeavour to become rich. It takes drive, hard work and long hours in whatever field one works in.
I made my comment as I agreed with NYChick that some comments are made in jest, but people interpret them differently, often with a negative slant. Again, good luck.

Very dissapionted in your beliefs of Jest Sharon...People as you are referring them to be.... Are very real and not interpretting this in any other way then the negative connotation....

Sorry I TOO say it as I see it. I will assume my friendship with most will be lost for telling it like it is as I stood up to one in the click....lol

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 17, 2005 13:30

Cub39 write:

weelassy1 write:
AHHHHHH.....come on me Lad we all know you would love a mud wrestling with all the lovelies on here....

Spooky, very eerie, you almost read my mind. But I think more in terms of melted chocolate wrestling because neither of us would mind the clean up.

L*ck.....Sluuuurpppp lmao

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 17, 2005 01:50

Cub39 write:

weelassy1 write:
Ahhhh Cub...lol...do not get in a tizzzy....I do not believe in violence unless you would love a rolling match.....head bu*tt or mud match?...lmao....your choice....either way I will win...lol....

Well now I am an adventurer at heart (tried haggis, remember?) and might attempt one of your games. Don't take it easy on me because after I figure it out I will try to win....

AHHHHHH.....come on me Lad we all know you would love a mud wrestling with all the lovelies on here....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 16, 2005 11:27

Glamourgirl1107 write:
So rich women go on just to make fun of non-rich women looking for dates? That is interesting. Well I don't agree. I think that while it may be something that you enjoy doing, it doesn't go for all rich women. Most rich women have better things to do. Please don't take offense, just stating the obvious.

glamor pretty girl sometimes things are said in jest - however some times people cant figure that out.. just stay pretty ok

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 16, 2005 11:25

lawnmower write:

NYCHICK write:

im the reason?/ or they simply arent into overweight bald guys??
u are cute

Is it the overweight or the bald that dooms us. LOL Oh well .... (maybe I should have kept my bald head out of this fight :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 16, 2005 11:07

NYCHICK write:

Is it the overweight or the bald that dooms us. LOL Oh well .... (maybe I should have kept my bald head out of this fight :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 15, 2005 09:58

Wow... I'm flabbergasted!! Never expected to see all of this here!!! LMAO

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 14, 2005 19:35

hey yoour hot

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 14, 2005 07:28

firefighter7755 write:

NYCHICK write:
ok let me first reply to mary tyler moore sharp1... mare.. i was simply trying to offer u advice after i answered honestly the question presented.. ok- when i said make over i ment it.. as for the chick who fell off the chair.and is writing from the floor- theres always AA.. did i not mention i am rich-- oh yeah i am.. as for rich women and poor guys-- hmm thats why God invented cabana boys geesh

NYCHICK--WOW!!!... You may be rich, but you sure missed the boat on class.

firefighter just stay safe ok. dont worry about boats and women - worry about keeping the fire out

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 14, 2005 07:27

golfer1976 write:
NYCHICK- You are exactly the reason why I will NEVER date a NEW YORK CHICK. Heavy on the opinions and overboard on the attitude.

Relax. Take in a Socal sunset. You'ld be surprised with the soothing effect.

(Let the bashing begin)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 14, 2005 07:23

weelassy1 write:

NYCHICK write:

firefighter7755 write:

NYCHICK write:
ok let me first reply to mary tyler moore sharp1... mare.. i was simply trying to offer u advice after i answered honestly the question presented.. ok- when i said make over i ment it.. as for the chick who fell off the chair.and is writing from the floor- theres always AA.. did i not mention i am rich-- oh yeah i am.. as for rich women and poor guys-- hmm thats why God invented cabana boys geesh

well firefigher perhaps i will catch the next boat...

Very difficult to catch the next boat when treading waters without a life jacket....lol.....not as easy as flagging down a Cabbie in NY City...lol....

wonder what it is with you that u cannot help posting where i am concerned?? just cant help it is that it? ok perhaps a hobby or something..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 14, 2005 07:20

Cub39 write:
Sighhhhh.
ChickyBabe you have started other threads about no more catfighting and stopping all the madness but over here you are caught up in warring with lassy.
Be consistent for me, I like that. Hopefully that doesn't mean you'll go bashing me now, that isn't the type of consistency I'm looking for!

I have to say I like lassy, over time she has posted intelligently and humorously. She is opinionated on occasion, which is refreshing. You are opinionated also, just hate to see a lassy bashing going on. You have also bashed others along the way...dare I say it has become your M.O.? Sorry ChickyBabe, just needed to tweak your nose a little bit, hopefully you won't bite my finger off....

cub-- if u notice the posts are old.. however it was florence nightingale who decieded to post about me.. for wht reason i have no clue.. i simply respond the way she responds to me.. seems perhaps she should start her own thread about me.. music to her ears ? come on this is way old stuff.. and yes i speak my mind- however i dont find it bashing.. and besides it was sharp on this thread and momma -- not lassy -- so why is it continuning... sharp is fine with it the only one who isnt is your favorite nurse.. with that being said yes this thread is old and over with.. perhaps the scotish barbie can lay it to rest..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 14, 2005 07:16

TOPKAT224 write:
Lass. why do you even believe anything that comes out of her mouth is a lie. she is very dillutional. you can tell she is a phony. my family has had money for three generations, and i have never heard anybody like her. and i know enough daddies girls. she says she has cclass that is why she is bending ovver showing her chest, real class. she has that pretty fave you see in a diner with the tight white pants:)
she lies like a dog. she says she is adopting two asian children. and she has there picture, that is such a llie i could not stop laughing. she got that idea from Angelina Jolie, who happens to be a goodwill ambassador for the United Nations. if you read her story it took HER two years and got turned down from the cambodian government the first time. it took her over two years to adopt, and you know what she only adopted ONE child. now do you think thes waitress can have more pull or class then Angelina. and then she puts there photo on there like she jst adopted two pets. she does not know any truth. nothing is real about what she says. she dresses like a waitress. and remember folks "believe only half of what you see, and nothing that you read:) she is a step up from a trailor. she just is not what she wants to be. just listen to her talk??

ok have no clue who this man is.. his emails are insane

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Aug 13, 2005 18:27

Cub39 write:

scorpio_ice write:
If you do engage in conversation and you hear the words....HEY see yooo Jimmy!! RUN..run like the wind...it means you have said something to upset them and a head but*t is coming your way lol

Ow! Is this to say lassy may give head bu*tts? This is not conducive to finding the man of her dreams...

Ahhhh Cub...lol...do not get in a tizzzy....I do not believe in violence unless you would love a rolling match.....head bu*tt or mud match?...lmao....your choice....either way I will win...lol....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Aug 12, 2005 10:35

weelassy1 write:

Bang our heads together?...lol
Ahhh a soul sister from the United Kingdom...wooo hooo. You would then know all that is needed is a Glaswegion kiss as that hurts more lol....giggling here.
Do you care to share the meaning to others about our famous Rugby kiss. I rather have that as opposed to the cauliflower ears our teammates get....lol

If you go to Glasgow... DO NOT have eye contact with any one ....if they talk to you YOU WILL NOT UNDERSTAND THEM!!

If you do engage in conversation and you hear the words....HEY see yooo Jimmy!! RUN..run like the wind...it means you have said something to upset them and a head but*t is coming your way lol

Only joking ... they are very down to earth people...not joking about not being able to understand them tho...they talk 100 mile an hour!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 11, 2005 23:52

scorpio_ice write:
Who cares who has money or who doesnt! Who cares if one is more beautiful than the other or has better dress sense!! The only thing that counts in here is the pics we share...the funny stories...our experiences from our different lifestyles and our sense of humour!!

Ive read with interest some of weelassies postings and Ive cried laughing at NYCHICKS postings, both of you add greatly to these forums and both have large followings! Please guys don't make me come over there and bang your heads together!!!

Peace

Bang our heads together?...lol
Ahhh a soul sister from the United Kingdom...wooo hooo. You would then know all that is needed is a Glaswegion kiss as that hurts more lol....giggling here.
Do you care to share the meaning to others about our famous Rugby kiss. I rather have that as opposed to the cauliflower ears our teammates get....lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 11, 2005 16:12

Who cares who has money or who doesnt! Who cares if one is more beautiful than the other or has better dress sense!! The only thing that counts in here is the pics we share...the funny stories...our experiences from our different lifestyles and our sense of humour!!

Ive read with interest some of weelassies postings and Ive cried laughing at NYCHICKS postings, both of you add greatly to these forums and both have large followings! Please guys don't make me come over there and bang your heads together!!!

Peace

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 11, 2005 01:03

NYCHICK write:

firefighter7755 write:

NYCHICK write:

Very difficult to catch the next boat when treading waters without a life jacket....lol.....not as easy as flagging down a Cabbie in NY City...lol....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 10, 2005 22:58

firefighter7755 write:

NYCHICK write:

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 09, 2005 19:04

TOPKAT224 write:
Lass. why do you even believe anything that comes out of her mouth is a lie. she is very dillutional. you can tell she is a phony. my family has had money for three generations, and i have never heard anybody like her. and i know enough daddies girls. she says she has cclass that is why she is bending ovver showing her chest, real class. she has that pretty fave you see in a diner with the tight white pants:)
she lies like a dog. she says she is adopting two asian children. and she has there picture, that is such a llie i could not stop laughing. she got that idea from Angelina Jolie, who happens to be a goodwill ambassador for the United Nations. if you read her story it took HER two years and got turned down from the cambodian government the first time. it took her over two years to adopt, and you know what she only adopted ONE child. now do you think thes waitress can have more pull or class then Angelina. and then she puts there photo on there like she jst adopted two pets. she does not know any truth. . and remember folks "believe only half of what you see, and nothing that you read:) she is a step up from a trailor. she just is not what she wants to be. just listen to her talk??

alrighty now lets take a good look at this message.
"she is very dillutional" is that like a mixture that word? dilute?
moving right along....

"my family has had money for three generations, and i have never heard anybody like her"
did family pay for schooling? like spelling? maybe
'" nothing is real about what she says. she dresses like a waitress"
many diners i go to waitress always wear jeans and a bra...and last but not least is this" and i have never heard anybody like her"
CAN U HEAR ME NOW?? actually i didnt realize my typing could be heard..
in any event i do not know this man- never spoke to him and have no clue where he suddenly appeared from and spoke like he knew me.. sorry buddy u dont cut it