#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Occupation topics > What would you NOT do for any amount of money? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
What would you NOT do for any amount of money?
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Oct 22, 2005 19:35

I will never settle for anything less than the life I want - which only I can obtain. No amount of money can buy it, and no living soul owns, possesses, controls or can otherwise affect my attempts. What I want is always within arms reach, every day, and it takes one Hell of a backbone to simply reach for it. Somedays we have the guts, other days we need a rest from reaching.

We choose every part of our lives - always - and sometimes we choose unwisely. Fortunately, we can always choose to move forward and remove an unwise choice from our life. I don't think that we are victims or that mistakes are a logical concept.

What wouldn't I do for any amount of money?

Believe that money could ever buy happiness. I make money because I love my work and the $ just follow. I like nice things and I love earning the money to buy them. Call it a way to actually see your own achievements, enjoy and celebrate your dedication and hard work, then move on to the next extraordinary journey that life presents.

Sorry for the idealistic philosophy - but I've lived this - over and over - and it delivers proof even when I may doubt...
I will never settle for anything less than the life I want - which only I can obtain. No amount of money can buy it, and no living soul owns, possesses, controls or can otherwise affect my attempts. What I want is always within arms reach, every day, and it takes one Hell of a backbone to simply reach for it. Somedays we have the guts, other days we need a rest from reaching.

We choose every part of our lives - always - and sometimes we choose unwisely. Fortunately, we can always choose to move forward and remove an unwise choice from our life. I don't think that we are victims or that mistakes are a logical concept.

What wouldn't I do for any amount of money?

Believe that money could ever buy happiness. I make money because I love my work and the $ just follow. I like nice things and I love earning the money to buy them. Call it a way to actually see your own achievements, enjoy and celebrate your dedication and hard work, then move on to the next extraordinary journey that life presents.

Sorry for the idealistic philosophy - but I've lived this - over and over - and it delivers proof even when I may doubt...

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Oct 14, 2005 22:24

For no amount of money would I betray the trust of anybody I respect.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Oct 14, 2005 05:31

I would travel to space if I had a chance, I am sure I would get successfully back, but, among other things,

...I would not go back and live in my country again for any amount of money,

...I would never tell the whole truth about my life to my parents.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Oct 14, 2005 04:23

Thought provoking - the previous posts. I think there would be alot I wouldn't do either. Off the top of my head:

Hurt Someone
Hurt a child
Be a POW Camp Instructor/Officer School Instructor
Give up my children
Live with an angry/moody/crazy man

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 09, 2005 06:36

Based on what I am and where I am in life now, I would not:(in no particular order)
1. remarry the ex( had recurrent nightmares on this, seriously )
2. give up on my two boys: apart from God, they're the only ones who stood by me so any guy who would consider them as excess baggages would never be worth my time and my attention, more so my love
3. betray a friend's trust
4. eat roaches( where I came from people would eat frogs, alligators,bugs,rabbits, ducks, pigeons, turtles,and dogs- I actually tried all these except the bugs and the latter...)
5. disown my family and my Creator
6. wear a wig and a set of dentures until I have advance dementia
7. have sex transplant

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 04, 2005 06:26

Work.. oh hang on, I already do that now...

Sorry thought you said what I would give up for money!
Lets see, show my b-reast-s, I only do that for beads in New Orleans. And since its all under water, wont be doing that for a long time to come... Such a wonderful city, so full of life, hope it all gets rebuilt.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 21, 2005 05:35

NYCHICK write:
i personally would
never babysit
never go out with a man with socks and sandals
never wear a uniform

Oh c'mon you don't like those men that wear "chanklas" and socks? LOL

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 06, 2005 09:22

I wouldn't sell my body either. After all it is hard to sell something you can't even give away.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 05, 2005 10:55

Well...personally I would, never, for any amount of money:

Get married again
Swim in the ocean ('Jaws' traumatised me)
Date a celebrity (I like my privacy, thank u very much)
Have an*l s*x (lol...sorry)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 04, 2005 13:27

What's the deal with socks and sandals?

I wear sandals all the time without socks, especially down at the nu*dist resort, that's all I wear except maybe a hat and my glasses, don't want to miss anything.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 02, 2005 09:40

I am pretty adventurous...but would not do anything that requires me to compromise my values, my beliefs, my honor, my family, my religion, my self-esteem, and definately what is against the law...I know, I know, am too much of a paladin ;)

Is it just me or is BWP4U...WOW!!! ;)

Zman...did it, done it...and you ALWAYS must have a feather duster as a prop :D

Though for some reason when I did my leather nun outfit for Halloween...had to remind people I had a face too :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 31, 2005 15:56

NYCHICK write:
i personally would
never babysit
never wear a uniform

you mean to tell me that you would not dress as a french maid for ME!?!?! LMAO!!! J/K.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 30, 2005 20:51

i personally would
never babysit
never wear a uniform

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Aug 27, 2005 18:52

There are a lot of things I would not do for money. Like it sounds with you all, I have limits.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 25, 2005 13:32

No spaceship? That would be so much fun! For a mars trip I wouldn't go without a few cute female astronauts in the ship though.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 04, 2005 12:21

Easy one, and has come up in the past,

I will not be 'sold' in a charity auction, the whole idea freaks me out, maybe a bad past life.

I will never serve another human food, unless of course it is a wife/girlfriend

And like the post above, no spaceships, no submarines if I can not simply get out and walk away I am not going *smile*

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 02, 2005 09:21

The reality TV show one! That is a good one I have to agree.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 02, 2005 08:55

Hm. Aside from the obvious . . . ? No amount of money could get me to:

go anywhere in a space ship
bungee jump
deep-sea dive (claustrophobic, sorry)
get on another motorcycle
french kiss a smoker
have sex with a man I'm not attracted to
harass a wild animal
be in a reality TV show

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 01, 2005 21:13

robotic123_74 write:
What would you NOT do for any amount of money?

For starters please do not say you would not kill someone, that we should all understand.

I, for one, would not take a trip to Mars for any amount of money. I might not get back.

Of course at my age they wouldn't have me anyway, but I wouldn't even go as a passenger, for free. And they certainly wouldn't pay me to go.

I wouldn't ever have sex with Saddam or Bin Laden for any amount of money! And, if I changed my mind and did? I would never TELL anyone - for any amount of money! ;>)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 01, 2005 20:12

Extraordinary2000 write:
Well, there's always that saying 'never say never' but I'd like to think I'd never...

work at a strip club
sell my body for sex
sell drugs
steal or con from anyone
I think you get the point...

I wouldn't sell my body for sex either. I probably would just rent it out.