#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Romance > Women that cant see a goodman when he in front of her Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Women that cant see a goodman when he in front of her
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 06, 2005 18:46

I have been single way to long and I have alot to offer! Why because I am for real or just want what they dont?

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 15, 2005 22:46

Richierich6969,
to reply to your 3/6 posting
I have been single far too long as well...
How come you haven't looked into my eyes?.....we are close enough....in proximity and in age.
Email me, send me a picture or not...give me a reason to trust you.....let's meet and see what happens.

Babe.... you make your reality happen...
We are NEVER going to be any more younger, taller or more desirable than we are now.....
Procrastination is a waste of energy....
To dispair is to lose hope.
Wouldn't you rather share your life and your bed with a kind beautiful real woman, who appreciates you in all ways, knows a good man when she sees one and understands how her future happiness and yours are linked.
Julia

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 15, 2005 12:40

Let's be practical here...there are many good women and many good men on this system, in the world. Just because someone is a good man, does not make him compatible with say another good woman; and vice versa. There are characteristics we each have in our personalities that differentiate us from others. Opposites may attract, but statistics show their relationships rarely last. Finding someone closer to one's own personality as well as sharing interests has a better chance at being a successful and lasting relationship.
Unfortunately, internet dating can cause many good people to be passed up. It's like marketing yourself as a package. Some of these good people may very well be compatible and a 'soul mate' to someone who just passed them up, because they didn't perceive the package online as one they liked. We really get to know one another when we meet in person. Although talking on the phone sometimes helps alot too, in the initial stages.

Call me Dr. Phil!!! I'm just full of it today! LOL

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Mar 12, 2005 21:06

did your ex looses her ming?? When you find someone who loves you and you love them back it is a gift!!! Just from your posting, it sounds like you were really interested in building a wonderful life/home for her. Just remember her loss. As Julia Roberts said in Pretty Woman, ' Huge!!! "

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Mar 12, 2005 02:45

Shoot! That just proves I need glasses. I thought RichirRich's photo was of little "ant people." They are two small souffles in grass!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Mar 12, 2005 00:01

Rich i don't see why you seem to have any trouble. Your a very handsome man. And i am sure there are lots of women in Cali. That would just lap you up.But Katie said it well.No need for repeat. Take it and run with it and you will get them stopping up your email........

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 11, 2005 11:27

Good suggestion Katie....I would have said the same advice. The tiny shots have to go....need a better up close shot that women can see. Plus you didn't write much about yourself......

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 07, 2005 21:26

Rich, how many women have you asked out? Are you only looking for women who think "they're all that?" I read you profile and you seem like a perfect catch. Maybe you could get some good head & shoulders shots of yourself for your profile instead of your little "ant people" pics. lol
Are you only interested in major babes? Are you willing to fly to other cities to meet other members? Maybe there's nobody suitable in Calif. but your souldmate might be a country away!
Tell us a little more about yourself and I guarantee you'll get some answers.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 07, 2005 08:49

im in the exact same boat and know what your talking about. Im a pretty good guy but always seem to be passed over by women.