MillionaireMatch & Luxury Forum > Romance > Women that cant see a goodman when he in front of her Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Women that cant see a goodman when he in front of her
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 06, 2005 18:46

I have been single way to long and I have alot to offer! Why because I am for real or just want what they dont?

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Mar 12, 2005 21:06

did your ex looses her ming?? When you find someone who loves you and you love them back it is a gift!!! Just from your posting, it sounds like you were really interested in building a wonderful life/home for her. Just remember her loss. As Julia Roberts said in Pretty Woman, ' Huge!!! "

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Mar 12, 2005 02:45

Shoot! That just proves I need glasses. I thought RichirRich's photo was of little "ant people." They are two small souffles in grass!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 07, 2005 21:26

Rich, how many women have you asked out? Are you only looking for women who think "they're all that?" I read you profile and you seem like a perfect catch. Maybe you could get some good head & shoulders shots of yourself for your profile instead of your little "ant people" pics. lol
Are you only interested in major babes? Are you willing to fly to other cities to meet other members? Maybe there's nobody suitable in Calif. but your souldmate might be a country away!
Tell us a little more about yourself and I guarantee you'll get some answers.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 07, 2005 08:49

im in the exact same boat and know what your talking about. Im a pretty good guy but always seem to be passed over by women.