Be careful! Dating Wealthy Men / Women

• View author's info posted on Mar 29, 2014 11:30

Well i am reeal and am having problem finding a lady friend to chat with. I just made my profile and my pic is taking forever to post! :/

• 36Comments

• View author's info posted on Mar 21, 2014 09:35

This happens with ALL dating websites for both male and females. You have to learn NOT to take it personal.

• View author's info posted on Jan 18, 2014 08:39

i just read these and they're so funny

• View author's info posted on Feb 16, 2013 17:17

Ladies, I don't loan money to my siblings anymore, so you can rest assure, that I will not give a dime to anyone on this site. All I can offer is a referrals to a meal program, or shelters, or
    social services. Thats all the help I can give.
  • View author's info posted on May 07, 2012 12:55

hello 
    you look like this?such a nice but sorry....ingenune  lady????
    is incredibile how people , woman and man , lie , chat and more outher even bed things 
    and still are lot of people who can belive them till a point...incredibile
  • View author's info posted on Jul 06, 2011 01:30

I just don't understand why and how would some of you send money? I don't how long you have converse with someone over the phone. You just don't send and give out your information. Ghana um NO Nigeria um a definite NO. These countries are the biggest scammers using anyone's photo's they are not legit. I feel for some of you, and hope it's a lesson learn.
  • View author's info posted on Feb 17, 2010 15:12

I'm not surprised to read that "stand-ups" and "fade-aways" happen to other women and even to men. I have been stood up a total of 4 times in my life, and twice by men from this site. It's funny too, 3 of the 4 were French :) I think I could take those odds to Vegas.

But I am grateful, in a sense, to know early when a man lacks good character...saves the heartbreak after you've invested yourself in fiction.

Noone can steal my joy unless I allow it. Noone has an obligation to meet my expectations - those are for me to weed out non-potential. The no-show/no-explanation thing, while rude and cowardly, is mostly a clear non-verbal communication of a failure to connect. "Why" is totally irrelevant, it just "is". There are LOTS of quality men in the world. I've no urgency to convince any one of them of my own quality, in which I am secure. I take it as a lesson, and ALWAYS indicate if I have a low level of interest.

We're all responsible for the mark we leave on the world. I'd hope to leave one of Hope, Integrity, and Fearlessness. So it's nothing more than a growing pain when some random person chooses to be careless with the vulnerable parts.

I hope to not offend women in particular, but to help create an option other than reacting to poor behaviour. We are more powerful than we think.

Available only
    to logged in members

• View author's info posted on May 17, 2006 16:58

There are worse sites than this...trust me! This one seems to be so so....not terrific but not so bad either.
  • View author's info posted on May 16, 2006 21:14

statuesque4u write:
    There are all types everywhere just not here. We have had men who have been on this site playing single and engaged and lving with someone. They are in abundance i would guess. You will find the type you are talking about anywhere and here they seem to be in abundance... Just stick to the home phone numbers(cells do not count)Know where they work. Have their work number. Talk to them at work. Then you will at least know that part is true.

Then we have good men who meet women and for whatever reason they decide that she is not the one. Sure we would like them to come out and say it but they don't always do that. Get over it. Bust their chops and move on!!! There are always those good men out there and as always you just have to weed them out.

Dawn, who is your hot friend? Does she need a good man?
  • View author's info posted on May 10, 2006 12:12

Ladies: Please do not believe a word he has to say. I will not post the gory details on the site but will be happy to fill you in. He is a liar. If you have any questions about MississippiMan007 (alias ouchh721 or whatever else he goes by), please feel free to contact me, I will save you a lot of grief and emotional distress. He CANNOT tell the truth.

Available only
    to logged in members

• View author's info posted on Mar 08, 2006 15:54

GeminiDi write:
    Soulful2005 write:
    Ladies: Please do not believe a word he has to say. I will not post the gory details on the site but will be happy to fill you in. He is a pathological liar. If you have any questions about MississippiMan007 (alias ouchh721 or whatever else he goes by), please feel free to contact me, I will save you a lot of grief and emotional/financial distress. He CANNOT tell the truth.

Soulful,

There seems to be an EPIDEMIC on this site!!! Why can't people be truthful??? I just don't understand. The truth will eventually be told, so why not start out that way?

If all you are seeking, guys and gals, is an emotional "fix," STATE IT IN YOUR PROFILE or tell the person with whom you are corresponding. How juvenile is this behavior?

Why can't people be upfront and honest about themselves? Why do people say they're going to call, give a time, and never do? Why do people agree to meet someone for a date, and then not show up?

******* WHY ARE YOU HERE??????? *******

I'm looking for the right man in my life, THE man with whom I can spend the rest of my life, happy and devoted to him, our families, and US!

I'm beginning to think that I'm alone in this quest.

*sigh*

Gem

You're not alone, Gem. *sigh too*
    I know you know there are good people here. Perhaps there's a larger number of these types because of the site name.
  • View author's info posted on Mar 06, 2006 10:39

unsnaggedeagle write:
    Tasha1978 write:

Angyson write:
    he could be a mental case.

He wanted money!!! You can see it. I would have never sent a dime in a million years, I don't care what anyone says, death, jail, homeless whatever.

Tasha you are right!!! do not send any, and I repeat any money to these jokers...

Not even me? lol

Darn and I had just come up with a good sob story too. How about if I cut you in?? lol

Available only
    to logged in members

• View author's info posted on Feb 27, 2006 09:33

Angyson write:
    He's a mental case.

He was'nt mental! He is a scammer!!! He just wants to get paid.

Available only
    to logged in members

• View author's info posted on Feb 22, 2006 09:23

unsnaggedeagle write:
    Tasha1978 write:

Angyson write:

He wanted money!!! You can see it. I would have never sent a dime in a million years, I don't care what anyone says, death, jail, homeless whatever.

Tasha you are right!!! do not send any, and I repeat any money to these jokers...

I know , I can do bad all by myself lol..but it's not my choice.

Available only
    to logged in members

• View author's info posted on Feb 22, 2006 09:22

unsnaggedeagle write:
    Tasha1978 write:

Angyson write:

I know , I can do bad all by myself lol....

Available only
    to logged in members

• View author's info posted on Feb 19, 2006 22:03

Tasha1978 write:

Angyson write:

• View author's info posted on Feb 19, 2006 09:33

Angyson write:

Available only
    to logged in members

• View author's info posted on Feb 11, 2006 14:13

HELLO, I AM FIRENZE FROM MEXICO I STARTED CHATING WITH EMIL01, HIS NAME IS JOHN EMIL FROM KENTUCKY, THEN HE WAS A GENTLEMAN, THEN HE TOLD ME THAT HE HAD TO TRAVEL TO GHANA FOR BUSSINESS TRAVEL, WHEN HE WAS IN GHANA HE TOLD THAT I AM HIS WIFE ,I NEVER SAW HIM IN PERSON, HE ASKED ME TO CALL THERE BECAUSE HE PAID 45000 DLS OF TAXES AND HE NEEDS 2800 FOR CLEARED THE CARS, THEN I CALL TO ONE MAN HE TOLD ME HE WAS IN THE PORT DUONE AND I TOLD HIM JOHN WAS AN HONEST MAN, AND THIS MAN ASKED ME $250 DLS FOR CLEAR THE CARS OF MY HUSBAND AND I SEND IT, BECAUSE I THOUGHT POOR HE IS GOING TO LOOSE A LOT OF MONEY, WITH THIS ALL WILL BE OK FOR THE TAXES, AND AFTER ONE WEEK THIS MAN CALLED ME AND ASKED ME 2800 DLS. AGAIN BECAUSE HE TOLD ME THAT MY HUSBAND WAS IN JAIL FOR BUY GOLD, I TOLD HIM THAT I HAVE NO MONEY AND CALLED TO THE AMERICAN EMBASSY OR BRITISH BECAUSE MY SUPOSSED HUSBAND TOLD ME THAT HE BORNED IN LONDON, AND THEY CONTINUE CALLING ME AT MIGHNIGHT OR 4 O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING ASKING ME FOR MONEY SINCE I TOLD HIM OK SHOW ME THE PAPERS OF THE JAIL AND WHY HE IS LEAVING IN A POLICE HOUSE THE CALLS STOPS. PLEASE BECAREFUL WITH JOHN EMIL, BUT BEFORE THIS THE OTHER MAN CALLED ME AND ASK ME MY NUMBER OF MY COUNT BANK BECAUSE HE TOLD ME THAT HIS BUS LEND HIM 30000 DLS BUT IN TRAVELER CHEKS AND THE POLICE DON'T ACCEPT I DIDN'T GAVE TO HIM HE WANTED TO SEND ME THE MONEY AND I RETURNING IN DOLARS BUT CASH, SINCE 3 WEEKS AGO THEY STOP CALLING. JOHN EMIL HAS 52 YEARS, BLONDE, HE LOOKS HONEST MAN DON'T BELIEVE HIM. BE CAREFUL.

Available only
    to logged in members

• View author's info posted on Feb 11, 2006 13:54

lonelysingleguy1972 write:
    Hmm.

If he agreed to meet with you and didn't show up there are literally thousands of possible reasons.

I won't pretend to know what happened, but I will tell you what I would be thinking.

I would be extremely nervous to actually meet someone I thought I knew online. I am not someone who believes you can truly know someone by conversing through written correspondence alone.

I think as humans we create an idea of someone; no, not just appearance. The sound of their voice, the smell of their hair, figures of speech, facial expressions, everything.

I would be extremely apprehensive to meet someone and have them not live up to that idea I've built in my head; or to not live up to their idea of me.

Yeah, I guess I am that shy. Perhaps I should seek more adventure and strive to try something different. But I know me, and I know I'd be second guessing the decision all the way to the meeting point .. and I might even succeed at backing out.

My mother wouldn't have removed my internet priviledges, my wife wouldnt have caught me, although I would have been shocked if such a stunning woman had been interested enough to meet me.

Available only
    to logged in members

• View author's info posted on Feb 05, 2006 16:39

Stephy, hey I am from Mobile btw. Anyhow just wanted to say that he is not the only guy on MM. Second don't make him think you are a stalker. He probably did'nt wanna meet because everything he said was a lie. Look at it as a blessing in disguise.

Available only
    to logged in members

Follow - Email me when people comment