#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Comments and Suggestions > group chat room? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
group chat room?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Oct 08, 2008 17:45

I am pretty new to this site...but why isn't there a group chat room where everyone can gather and just chat ...and then if you connect with someone you can have private chat. Blogs are nice but it isn't like live chat. Sometimes a persons true personality comes through better in live chat.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 24, 2011 02:39

Are we talking yet?

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 26, 2010 23:49

Yes, please ADD GROUP CHAT!

It would:

1. Give people a place to talk and get to know people better

2. Observe the behavior of others to see if they are the type you are looking for

3. Give the power in the conversation back to the paying users of the site.. rather than the TROLLs. Everyone could annouce and then refuse any chat-sex types to the group to be avoided and blocked

4. It would move the process of selecting people to chat with much faster. I get 3 or 4 chat requests when I go in but I can't handle them all and I need to refuse people who I might like to chat with

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 13, 2009 13:14

I'm new here too and I totally agree with you! It would be much nicer to be able to 'generally talk' and if the situation arises one can 'retrieve' into a private conversation.

It would also be nice to see a small thumbnail photo of who's online just to get a rough idea who's talking, just makes it a little bit more personal I think.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 08, 2009 01:34

me to..how to you post a new forum?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Dec 27, 2008 20:10

sounds great! i would love this feature!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 11, 2008 16:17

I'd love a grop chat room or easier way to chat. I'm a standard member and can't see/chat/email much in here. A group chat would be welcomed by me.