#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Romance > Older Women are being sold a bad rap with you baby boomers. Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Older Women are being sold a bad rap with you baby boomers.
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Oct 15, 2010 21:26

I here this so often, from my Men that they somhow feel their "Youth" will be recaptured by dating or marrying a much younger woman..what happens when you guy can not carry on any lengthy conversations because you come from such different worlds... sex only goes so far and then these young gals will gravitate back to their own age groups  or worse use you for your money.. how does this serve you or your Soul?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jul 30, 2013 05:43

Great tip! Thanks.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 29, 2013 16:53

Woah why is there so much hate on younger girls on this site. Complaining ain't going to do no good. if anything go to eharmony or actualy get out of your house and find someone. Just because some older men want younger women don't mean you need to judge. Thats the two of there buisness. Let everyone be who they want to be on this site. *Stop judging*

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 25, 2012 20:51

Happy, You are so right!    The complete package is what should be our goal.    I was lucky and found that package which was great for over 54 years.    John

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Nov 08, 2010 04:05

Men who want a fertile woman will always go for a younger one. Men who want a companion will go for one closer to his age. Men who want a lover will go for one that's a right go-er; which tends to be a younger gal.

They're not missing out on anything, they know what they want. If you're older and also a tiger in the bedroom, make sure gents know they'll be satisfied in that area, and they'll look at you as a great way to get a companion and a lover in one package deal.