MillionaireMatch & Luxury Forum > Newbies > URGENT READ THIS NEWBIES CONSIDER YOURSELVES WARNED! Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
URGENT READ THIS NEWBIES CONSIDER YOURSELVES WARNED!
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Oct 27, 2010 20:12

Oh Jesus, Wow..Oh okay this is too much drama here, thanks for the information. I believe this site is not for me.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 14, 2010 19:57

WOW! Im afraid to be here now.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 19, 2010 23:01

Sounds like the man I dubed as pigpin is raising hell with this site again. Thought that man got permintly band from this site years ago? Charlie

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 16, 2010 23:36

Well to everyone that has a clue to what is going on here, more power to them. I myself am not like those people the lady was describing as i am just an average guy that lives day to day in the hopes i can finally stop being scared to talk to people again in the fears of being harassed because of my sexuality. But good work on this stream i do hope it does help others that have been in those shoes, I am so sorry to every lady that has been put into this situation as not all men are like this.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 18, 2010 13:26

You should be, "At least a Little." It's true we never know who we're really meeting. That's why you really should be in the company of friends (mutually, if possible) to get to know a person better before there's the one-on-one open convo where you share too much info about yourself, esp. if someone's analyzing you. Always be sure of who you're going to date, meet or have sex with. Always be protective and back yourself up. Have your own money (metrocard if from NYC) and a little pepper spray. Don't open up too quickly.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jan 15, 2010 21:53

Hahahah! "One BUD short of a six pack" Thats hillarious! (*takes another toke off her bong*) lol! Naw, not really...or did I? Hmmmm...heh heh.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 15, 2009 16:02

All I can say is WOW  scarey

OMG  maybe I should reevaluate my membership on here  dang

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 16, 2009 17:57

Wow, this made me remember one of my favorite jokes!

There was a family of trids walking over a bridge when a giant troll came out and kicked them back down a mountain.

So the momma trid said 'Let's try again, nobody's that mean. Not even a troll'

So off they went trying to cross the bridge. Once again the troll appeared and of course kicked them down the mountain.

Along came a rabbi trid who said, 'Let me speak with him so your family may safely cross the bridge.'

'Can't you please just let this kind family cross the mountain over your bridge? Mr. Troll why do you do this?'

Who replied: 'Silly Rabbi, everybody knows kicks are for trids!' And kicked him down the mountain.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 06, 2009 13:24

I Would like to say that if you have lack of self control or enough smarts to know a pschyo when you meet one..then I will pray for you. We must use our brains in what ever path we take..especially a dating site. and on the other hand thanks all for the warnings those are welcomed too.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 18, 2009 10:18

Just wondering why you wasted energy on this post. Just like all "dating" sites so to speak, there are nuts. I would hope that most of us are intelligent enough to see through the emails of those who are and to ignore those we should. Why don't you just ignore them too if they really exist. Yes,I am fairly new but not to sites. There are some wonderful people out here as well as the crazies.

If you don't like what you see in a message then delete it and ignore what was said. The message cannot bite you.

Anytime you meet someone on-line or even in real life, you take a chance. You can marry someone and not know who they really are.

Settle down Batman......we are all adults here.

Why am I wasting my time on you? Because you need to be stopped just as much as the ones you speak of.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jul 21, 2009 15:20

WOW!!! That's all I got but it is straight and to the point. I will say it again. WOW!!!!!

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Oct 29, 2008 20:46

Amen! You go sister! Some and ya'll notice I said SOME of the men on these dating websites are a good bit less than honest and you just have to try and use your best judgement.

If you get a negative feeling about someone, go with it! As it was said, unfortunatley the lousy ones that are poor excuses for men, do ruin it for the good and decent men.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Nov 09, 2005 22:31

omg, someone blow me up, cause these two lass are warning signs, lol