#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Millionaires who are online > Im getting tired of fake millionaires Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Im getting tired of fake millionaires
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 09, 2011 02:13

You say you got a lot of money like it doesn't mean something, it matters to me. If what your saying is true, you would have a diamond next to your name instead of sitting on your friends car, see I think its you, who is intimidated, men dont come across women like these but once in a lifetime, and you think you can come and intimidate them with money, I dont think so. I think your intimidated.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 22, 2011 14:33

I'm no where near a millionaire, I just think the intellects of a successful woman is worthwhile, the assets only back her position up. As for me, I can pay my own bills.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 10, 2011 16:35

Sure, things that are fake wont last long....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 23, 2011 15:30

Hi Jules, so it is possible for a scammer to get ahold of someones pics?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 19, 2011 19:33

I'm tired of the scammers. You can see them a mile away. Their grammar is always bad as in "I like you much" or "You very beautiful" and oh my favorite is they always call you "dear". Plus they all have great degrees and are widowed. Beware of these guys. The pictures are someone elses.

Jules

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 04, 2011 18:35

I feel the same way.  Getting out of a 9 year relationship where I took care of him.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 01, 2011 21:00

I agree, i came on this sight because i'm tired of men being after my money. i have been looking for a man who is also a millionaire like me so i don't have to worry about them expecting me to pay their bills, or be their cheap nurse (LOL)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jan 15, 2011 15:02

I don't Understand why someone would pretend anyways at the end of the day you can't produce any bit of the lie you told. It's very sad just be who you are. If someone does not accept it then they were not the one for you anyways. I am not a Millionaire or rich but I have enough to take care of myself. Which is what my mom always told me was important. Someone else's money should not excite someone else as it does not belong to you. I can only speak for myself and can say, if people stop picking what they believe to be love ( which is really just lust in disguise )with their eyes and focus more on who someone truly we would not have as many problems with meeting someone. Just a thought