#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Message board > just grab a mate.lol Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
just grab a mate.lol
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 21, 2005 21:03

what this amounts to on here is meeting, maybe 1 night of companionship & back to the site to search again....that is if your lucky to find someone that actually meets you ..so why not just grab a mate & dosie doe...then next day swap partners.....hahahaha! dont seem to be many serious enough to really want anything but head games on here or cyber sex.....on second thought, think i will stay single if this is my only option.lol

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 29, 2005 15:54

Ed...ur killing me over here with ur posts....lmao! guess this means i need to go out find someone, get married & come on here to pick up more men? SHOOT me now! hahaha

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 27, 2005 15:25

Ed and hotmomma..I LOVE what you have to say about this site..I have been on and off this site for ayear..I have met some disastas on here..BUT I have also met some truely WONDERFUL lovable huggable men hee-hee! I am not one on here to "play" much yet ya have to play to win!..as I am on here to find ONE INTELLIGENT HOTTIE ..and of course one that will make a great dad for my dahlin' lil' sugapies!!! IS that asking too much in life?? :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 25, 2005 18:48

Now Butterfly....I was trying to be flirty, yet discreet!! ;-) Of course I meant grabbing his.....attention ;-) I know the ladies on here have vivid imaginations to what I truly meant!!

284 Recommended
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 25, 2005 08:59

I read what you all had to say while i havent been on long. id say i have to agree. However, i really believe that even if i meet "the one" on a street corner there are a lot of really great guys out there wondering the same things

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 24, 2005 22:42

Girls...know what is really funny? is if u look on new members that are signing up most are males in their 20's...this is gonna be devestating to most these men up there in age that chase the young babes, cuz these guys are young, hot & say they have money.............LMAO!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 24, 2005 20:25

realdeal you are exactely right, ive done the dance,and just simply not into the game of the PLAYAS.

If the true one comes along then so be it, for now I will just have a great time,
1HM, where did you say you were gonna grab him?
haha.... love your spirit, just have fun girly.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 24, 2005 07:20

LMAO go for it hot...hope ur having better luck than most of us other women. i am a veteran of this site & have seen it this way for a few years. i have come to the conclusion that most men arent here to find a good mate...they are here for an ego boost. what do u think?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 24, 2005 01:58

WELL!! Where exactly can I grab him??? Do I get my choice of 'handles'..............hahahahhaha

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 23, 2005 18:39

it really is true if u have been on here long enuff & done the dance on here.it sure comes out this way.lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 22, 2005 18:40

What a great way to describe it...it's seems so true for many people on here. I've even heard men make that claim about women on here.
The way you describe it makes it funny, but it's not really. I'm with you...single is better. :-)