#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Romance > BY INVITE ONLY... Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
BY INVITE ONLY...
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jun 12, 2005 02:39

Lion, darling.... how dare u sent your pen*is to Vika and not to ME????.....LOL.... let me see if there is anything to be afraid / shocked of....LOL...

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jun 12, 2005 02:36

vika2000 write:
WARNING TO EVERY LADY ON THIS SITE. I HAVE BEEN RECIEVING PRIVATE EMAILS FROM ( LIONCOURT2 ) I'VE NEVER BEEN TALKED TO IN SUCH A RUDE SEX-UAL MANNER. HE'S BEEN SENDING PICTURES OF HIS P-ENIS AND ASKING ME IF I WILL PERFORM O-RAL SEX ON HIM. IS THIS THE WAY AMERICAN AND CANADIAN MEN TREAT WOMEN? IF SO I WANT TO GO BACK TO EUROPE. EUROPEAN MEN ARE AGGRESSIVE IN BED BUT THEY TREAT WOMEN WITH RESPECT OUT OF THE BEDROOM. I'VE NOTICED HOW RUDE LIONCOURT IS TO EVERYONE ON THIS SITE ,HAS ANY LADIES RECIEVED PICTURES OF HIS P-ENIS? IM IN SHOCK!!!
LIONCOURT2 I WILL TELL YOU AGAIN,DONT EVER EMAIL ME AGAIN.
VIKA

LOL...now, now girl, Lion is a nice guy and if at age of 25 u get shocked by the sight of a PE*NIS.... well go back to your mon....LOL... come on girl if a co*ck frightens u ... what do u think u r going to do on your wedding night?...LOL...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jun 10, 2005 20:10

garrett2000 write:

Moonray77 write:
Lion... until you have REAL proof that Garrett, or anyone else for that matter,is a fake profile, you should keep it to PRIVATE emails and not bring it to the PUBLIC forum. Because if ever you are wrong, you are ruining the reputation of that person. I'm sure you wouldn't like that to happen to you if you were coming into a forum as a newbie.

Peace, man...

Moonray, thanks for this posts. I believe that Lion really doesnt want anyone new on here. Too much competition. I'd really be insulted if Steve was accusing me of being Lioncourt,lol.

No problem, Garrett. I just don't like it when someone jumps the gun that way, or any other way for that matter. I can't stand a situation where someone accuses another person without hard proof. I think it's just a question of plain common sense... a rare commodity nowadays unfortunately. Garrett, this will be my last post on the subject, as I am not one to "fuel the fire". I'm sure I'm going to get it for this post though... ;) and probably in French too as it allows that member to vent off even more at me in a very unbecoming way (to say the least) because no one else understands.

BTW1 - I'm happy to see that the other ladies apologized to you... ;)

BTW2 - Hey Cats! How come your name is always showing as the last one posting on this thread? Did you buy the rights?? ;)

BTW3 - Welcome yldrice!! There are some very nice people here... enjoy!

BTW4 - Hey Real!! So glad you're starting your new life in FL... I feel closer to you now... ;)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jun 10, 2005 18:36

Ooops.....I guess my new membership to the Troll Order of California would probably best be kept in wraps then.....damn, I thought I was finally somebody!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jun 10, 2005 03:19

Hey there! Can anyone get into this?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 09, 2005 04:41

Moonray77 write:
Lion... until you have REAL proof that Garrett, or anyone else for that matter,is a fake profile, you should keep it to PRIVATE emails and not bring it to the PUBLIC forum. Because if ever you are wrong, you are ruining the reputation of that person. I'm sure you wouldn't like that to happen to you if you were coming into a forum as a newbie.

Peace, man...

Moonray
Im sorry Lion attacked you for this post. He must not have a life if he's sitting around investigating all the new members. I've been accused of being Steve by several female members but they later retracted the accusation apologizing to me. Lion wants to run every male off except himself. By the looks of his picture i understand why.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 09, 2005 04:37

lioncourt2 write:

Moonray77 write:

Peace, man...

maybe moon you should not take part of that he s a fake and he tell in his profile that he make 500 k a year but can not afford more then one picture, if you choose to be naive thats your choice not mine so dont tell me what to do ok
peace

lion
Its not a matter of being able to afford just one picture,it's a matter of choice. As for my income thats none of your business. Tell me lion, what does a convenience store clerk make these days. Your truly a very disturbed little boy with no self esteem. Im sure you have toys to play with so run away and entertain yourself, im sure there's no one on here that wants to raise you.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 08, 2005 04:26

Moonray77 write:

Peace, man...

Moonray, thanks for this posts. I believe that Lion really doesnt want anyone new on here. Too much competition. I'd really be insulted if Steve was accusing me of being Lioncourt,lol.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jun 07, 2005 10:55

Peace, man...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jun 04, 2005 09:49

PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLLS

About Steve aka sssweendoggy:

I'm glad to see most of you are ignoring this abusive pest who has been banned repeatedly. Note to Newbies: He craves attention and don't be fooled by his pattern. Every time he returns he starts by playing nice but it's not long before he begins abusing members, calling women c*nts and wh*res, and trying to get friends here to fight with each other. The women here who've actually been su*ckered in by him to meet him have been hurt.

He is not what he claims. He posts plagarized poetry and lies about composing songs for famous bands. He's not a millionaire. Nobody really knows the truth about him because he lies about everything. By enabling him to remain a member you are also enabling him to do his evil behind the scenes too with other women here who don't post in forums. I recommend you all keep reporting him for abuse so that he remains banned. He is the one member I report because I know he has hurt friends of mine, has driven good members away, and is a danger to others.

Please don't be su*ckered in by his lies. When he's caught he plays the victim and invents phony dead fiances, feigns motorcycle accidents and heart attacks. Have you ever seen someone recover from all that so fast? Even is it was true (NOT!) it should tell you something that he would need to spend so much time here after almost losing his life. He's a pathetic loser who will only take those around him down too. Please don't be one of them.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jun 04, 2005 05:58

LOUIS......dont waste your time....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 02, 2005 07:09

garrett2000 write:

lioncourt2 write:

sssweendoggy write:
Yes im back from my motorcycle accident,not close to full strenght but returning to it.
I'd like to personally thank everyone who said prayers on and off the forums for me in my recovery. Mel I especially thank you, your truly a man of class,my children shared with me your posts.

They also shared with me all the classless posts ranging from attacking a man who cant defend himself to indecent pictures of motorcycle accidents . Where you people come from I cant imagine but I will say this. Someday you will find yourself in a life threatening crisis situation. My prayers for you are i pray you have the support,love and prayers i had because you of all people will need them the most. I wont say names because you know in your hearts who you are.
My thanks and prayers are with everyone on this site. Please play nicely ,you never know what tommorrow will bring your way.
Steve

hahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahhahahahaha hhahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahaha hhaahaha that must be the most hilarious thing that i ever read on MM so steve how s the bridge doind hopefully you didn t damage it too much hahahaha oh steevy boy you re so funny and such a poor liar and you really think that we are stupid aren t you

Lioncourt
You obviously dont ride motorcycles,atleast you dont look old enough to,nor do you act old enough. If you did ride bikes you wouldnt make stupid comments like this to anyone. I lost my brother in a motorcycle accident, he hit bridge that had water standing on it and died. I personally dont see your humor here. Lighten up some ok?

Sorry for your loss garrett..Welcome back Steve..Smiles

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 01, 2005 19:41

lioncourt2 write:

sssweendoggy write:
Yes im back from my motorcycle accident,not close to full strenght but returning to it.
I'd like to personally thank everyone who said prayers on and off the forums for me in my recovery. Mel I especially thank you, your truly a man of class,my children shared with me your posts.

They also shared with me all the classless posts ranging from attacking a man who cant defend himself to indecent pictures of motorcycle accidents . Where you people come from I cant imagine but I will say this. Someday you will find yourself in a life threatening crisis situation. My prayers for you are i pray you have the support,love and prayers i had because you of all people will need them the most. I wont say names because you know in your hearts who you are.
My thanks and prayers are with everyone on this site. Please play nicely ,you never know what tommorrow will bring your way.
Steve

hahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahhahahahaha hhahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahaha hhaahaha that must be the most hilarious thing that i ever read on MM so steve how s the bridge doind hopefully you didn t damage it too much hahahaha oh steevy boy you re so funny and such a poor liar and you really think that we are stupid aren t you

Lioncourt
You obviously dont ride motorcycles,atleast you dont look old enough to,nor do you act old enough. If you did ride bikes you wouldnt make stupid comments like this to anyone. I lost my brother in a motorcycle accident, he hit bridge that had water standing on it and died. I personally dont see your humor here. Lighten up some ok?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 01, 2005 06:17

CHECK OUT TIME~ see ya in florida ya'll..time to head out. butter will call ya when i get there..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 01, 2005 01:55

ScrippsRanchMel write:

TheCatsMeow65 write:
Look up Hay Squeeze...you should see some pics...it looks like a giant forklift...its the truck that load/unloads the hay truckss. :) hehehe You city boys! lol

You country girls! I like my definition better. I prefer to think of a Hay Squeeze as squeezing your girl while you roll around in the hay.

Well Mel that can be fun too ;) Wanna come try it? lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 31, 2005 22:01

sssweendoggy write:

Steve

lioncourt2 write: hahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahhahahahaha hhahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahaha hhaahaha that must be the most hilarious thing that i ever read on MM so steve how s the bridge doind hopefully you didn t damage it too much hahahaha oh steevy boy you re so funny and such a poor liar and you really think that we are stupid aren t you

Louis....you are awesome ;-) I was cracking up at your post!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 31, 2005 18:19

TheCatsMeow65 write:
Look up Hay Squeeze...you should see some pics...it looks like a giant forklift...its the truck that load/unloads the hay truckss. :) hehehe You city boys! lol

You country girls! I like my definition better. I prefer to think of a Hay Squeeze as squeezing your girl while you roll around in the hay.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 31, 2005 13:57

OrionsQuest write:
Junglecat, you ARE as beautiful as I suspected!

Welcome back.

Thanks Orion.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 31, 2005 04:33

ScrippsRanchMel write:

TheCatsMeow65 write:
Can be some good money if that dang squeeze will quit breaking down.

The time I ever heard the term "squeeze" is in reference to a woman. For example, she is my main squeeze.

What is a squeeze in Cow Town, USA?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 30, 2005 16:10

TheCatsMeow65 write:
Can be some good money if that dang squeeze will quit breaking down.

The time I ever heard the term "squeeze" is in reference to a woman. For example, she is my main squeeze.

What is a squeeze in Cow Town, USA?