#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Romance > BY INVITE ONLY... Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
BY INVITE ONLY...
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 15, 2005 08:53

hi BBD, long time no chat... where have u been??? we missed u... when u talk about Grand Dames am I included??...LOL...

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 15, 2005 06:13

great post Real..LOL... beside she forgets that :"what she is we have been, and what we are she will be"... except maybe the intelligence and diplomacy which i think she lacks of...LOL

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jun 14, 2005 20:34

vika2000 write:

Maybe Lioncourt2 isnt into abusing women whos old enough to be his mother.

Back up girly...old nuff to be his mother? you have some gull calling certain women slu*ts. now you wanna call em old? that is a super sized insult. lmao..just remember youngan...''the older the violin, the sweeter the music''...that be because older women...are beautiful lovers! and...experience does count, now go take a sex ed class & come back & quiz us.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jun 14, 2005 13:42

Hello everyone! Im posting on this thread because 3 members, Butterfly,Maggie and Lion has accused me of being Steve because I only posts on his threads. Get Real!
I dont have time to read and posts on every thread I have a job that keeps me busy. Butterfly,Maggie and Lion maybe you ought to find jobs to keep yourselves busy instead of living and breathing on this site. I dont consider myself a disrespectful person but the more I read on this forum I have to question myself before typing what really is on my mind.
I dont know Steve I've only briefly read some of his posts. Maybe Steve was a fake profile made up by you 3 people.Lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jun 14, 2005 10:42

vika..that must be it...did u ask for a pen*is pic from lion & he sent u a pic of a chipmunk's pen*is? afterall u say u were let down at ur ex's...lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jun 14, 2005 08:24

Geez,,i didnt even see all this,,Im not supprised,,i am used to this kind of slander from a former member here...

really doesnt bother me at all,, i have heard it all from him already...

lets not feed the TROLLS

Louis, forget it,, and quit saying bad things about our friends, Moony would never do that ,,and you know it,,neither would the others you mentioned..

so lets not alienate our good friends,,thats what the troll id trying to do!!!!!

Open your eyes!

hey Dom,,are you getting some action? you havent told us about?
lmao!!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jun 14, 2005 06:52

Sorry ladies, butter, etc. I know lion's your friend. I don't dislike him, but I wasn't too impressed with his posting Moon's personal info.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jun 14, 2005 06:40

Lion, you used to be fun and have a sense of humour. On this thread despite this vika saying you sent her those pics, which I might question that...just like several here, and I HAVE NOT communicated with you. But YOU have been the most ABUSIVE in your posts. If Garret has posted nasty, I guess I've missed them, because I don't read everything. But judging by this thread...he's said bare minimal here, and you've said ALOT! You have just flown off the handle and posted like a loose canon! You just gave half of someone's REAL name out on a public forum! That is PERSONAL INFORMATION where is your brain? Did you not condemn someone for doing that exact thing to bbd a few months back? A littlle like calling the kettle black don't you think? As Andy wrote in another thread...people need to THINK about what they are posting before they post. Try it Lioncourt2, and show some class! I reported you for disclosing Moon's name just so you know. You were WAY out of line doing that.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jun 14, 2005 01:38

yes Maggie, she just showed her real self... anyway I told her to move on...I don't like to loose time to argue...LOL...I prefer to have fun...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 13, 2005 20:46

vika2000 write:

butterflynjax write:
By the way...Vika......how was it??

large,,small,,medium...how about sharing...

I know if he was going to do that, he would have sent to us first...

Right Gabby?

butterfly
Im not laughing about this at all. Maybe your used to men on this site along with Gabby sending you pictures of their short p-enises but im not accustomed to it. Are you saying that Lioncourt would have sent a picture of his very short p-enis to you two resident s-luts?

Not nice to post...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 13, 2005 19:35

lioncourt2 write:

2-ALSO I DO BASH AUNTI MOONRAY/CHRISTIANE G. TRU....CAUSE SHE DIDNT MIND HER OWN BUSINESS AND ALSO SHE KEPT ON SENDING ME PRIVATE MESSAGE TO CONTROL OF WHAT I SHOULD OR NOT SAY OBVIOUSLY SHE LACK ATTENTION AND GOT SCARED THAT WITH TIME FLYING SHE WONT BE ABLE TO CATCH ANYONE

Wow, lioncourt, that's really lame, you just hit an all-time low there... to have to resort to not only giving almost my full name but saying that I'm afraid of not "catching" someone... just shows a bit more about your true self and that you are truly grasping at straws here... I feel bad for you. I really wish you the best of luck in your life and to find happiness.
Ciao!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 13, 2005 15:32

lioncourt2 write:

Moonray77 write:

garrett2000 write:

Moonray77 write:
Lion... until you have REAL proof that Garrett, or anyone else for that matter,is a fake profile, you should keep it to PRIVATE emails and not bring it to the PUBLIC forum. Because if ever you are wrong, you are ruining the reputation of that person. I'm sure you wouldn't like that to happen to you if you were coming into a forum as a newbie.

Peace, man...

Moonray, thanks for this posts. I believe that Lion really doesnt want anyone new on here. Too much competition. I'd really be insulted if Steve was accusing me of being Lioncourt,lol.

No problem, Garrett. I just don't like it when someone jumps the gun that way, or any other way for that matter. I can't stand a situation where someone accuses another person without hard proof. I think it's just a question of plain common sense... a rare commodity nowadays unfortunately. Garrett, this will be my last post on the subject, as I am not one to "fuel the fire". I'm sure I'm going to get it for this post though... ;) and probably in French too as it allows that member to vent off even more at me in a very unbecoming way (to say the least) because no one else understands.

BTW1 - I'm happy to see that the other ladies apologized to you... ;)

BTW2 - Hey Cats! How come your name is always showing as the last one posting on this thread? Did you buy the rights?? ;)

BTW3 - Welcome yldrice!! There are some very nice people here... enjoy!

BTW4 - Hey Real!! So glad you're starting your new life in FL... I feel closer to you now... ;)

what a bimbo you re an hopeless airhead

Moonray
Just ignore this idiot or from what im reading ,ignore this pervert.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 13, 2005 06:41

butterfly
Im not laughing about this at all. Maybe your used to men on this site along with Gabby sending you pictures of their short p-enises but im not accustomed to it. Are you saying that Lioncourt would have sent a picture of his very short p-enis to you two resident s-luts?

Yikes! Did she just call you two the S word? UGH!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 13, 2005 02:04

vika2000 write:

butterflynjax write:

Right Gabby?

butterfly

hey girl is my english poor or u r calling me and Butter "sl*uts"???....well my dear girl i think that before mention our names on here u should wash your mouth... and i agree with Butter , i spoke with Lion on the phone and he is not what u say... Whatever u have your ideas and we ours , u said what u thought was right NOW STOP! let's move on...pleeease b4 someone gets upset and say things quite "heavy"...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jun 12, 2005 21:01

butterflynjax write:

Right Gabby?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jun 12, 2005 21:00

Welcome Yldrice! Its not always so hostile around here but every now and again...WHOA! Don't feed the trolls lol

BTW2 - Hey Cats! How come your name is always showing as the last one posting on this thread? Did you buy the rights?? ;)

Heya Moon...I have no clue why my name is stuck as last posted at all times on this forum...Strangest thing! I'm not even the author lol Sorry I don't know how to make it go away lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jun 12, 2005 12:06

Right Gabby?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jun 12, 2005 12:04

Vika...I have trouble believing that about Lion,,sorry, but we have written many times, and Imed each other on Yah__oo
He has even called me on the phone, and we had a nice talk. Your story just doesnt fit..not the man we know here!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jun 12, 2005 08:05

Moonray77 write:

garrett2000 write:

Moonray77 write:
Lion... until you have REAL proof that Garrett, or anyone else for that matter,is a fake profile, you should keep it to PRIVATE emails and not bring it to the PUBLIC forum. Because if ever you are wrong, you are ruining the reputation of that person. I'm sure you wouldn't like that to happen to you if you were coming into a forum as a newbie.

Peace, man...

Moonray, thanks for this posts. I believe that Lion really doesnt want anyone new on here. Too much competition. I'd really be insulted if Steve was accusing me of being Lioncourt,lol.

No problem, Garrett. I just don't like it when someone jumps the gun that way, or any other way for that matter. I can't stand a situation where someone accuses another person without hard proof. I think it's just a question of plain common sense... a rare commodity nowadays unfortunately. Garrett, this will be my last post on the subject, as I am not one to "fuel the fire". I'm sure I'm going to get it for this post though... ;) and probably in French too as it allows that member to vent off even more at me in a very unbecoming way (to say the least) because no one else understands.

BTW1 - I'm happy to see that the other ladies apologized to you... ;)

BTW3 - Welcome yldrice!! There are some very nice people here... enjoy!

BTW4 - Hey Real!! So glad you're starting your new life in FL... I feel closer to you now... ;)

I dont blame for not wanting to fuel the fire. Im sure we both will get abusive french comments,lol.
I really dont understand why Lion has decided to attack us, Im not Steve but if given a choice i'd rather communicate with him than this little terp.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jun 12, 2005 07:59

lioncourt2 write:
CONTINUE FROM ABOVE
_______________________________________IF SOME SWALLOW YOUR STORY..WELL I AINT SWALLOWING THAT,AND I KNOW IM NOT THE ONLY ONE HERE THAT DONT BELIEVE YOU JUST SCROLL UP AND YOU WILL FROM YOUR FAKE EYES WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT AND ALSO I NEVER PRETEND TO BE RICH OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT BY THE WAY I,M NOT A SALES CLERCK AND EVEN ''IF'' I WAS THAT WOULD BE NONE OF YOUR BUSYNESS DUDE (HOW SHOULD I CALL YOU GARETT/SSWEENDOGGY/SWEENDOGGER/GBPACKER/SSSWEENDOGGY PPFFFFFFFFF SO MANY IM LOSING COUNT HERE)YEAH YOU RE PATHETIC STEEVE I GUESS YOU DONT HAVE A LIFE AND ME IM FEEDING THE TROLL OUNCE AGAIN INSTEAD OF JUST REPORTING YOU AND CHRISTIANE MENTION THAT I MAY RUIN YOUR CREDIBILITY, IS THERE ONE TO LOSE TO BEGIN WITH...BUT WHERE WAS SHE WHEN YOU STEEVE MADE FUN OF MY LATE NEPHEW AND ALSO ATTACK MY CREDIBILITY NO WHERE TO BE FOUND EXCEPT IN TO THE OVER 50 AND STILL LOOKING'S THREAD LOL I THINK YOU HAVE A HOOK THERE BUD BETTER HURRY BEFORE HER AZZ FALL ON THE FLOOR ALONG WITH THE REST....LOL(AND IF SOME WONDER WHY IM BEING RUDE TO HER APPOLOGY TO YOU BUT SINCE SHE DECIDED TO GET INTO MY BUSYNESS AND WROTE ME NUMEROUS PRIVATE EMAIL,TRYING TO CONTROL WHAT I SHOULD SAY WELL I FEEL I COULD GIVE HER SOME BACK HERE)SO HAVE A NICE DAY
PEACE BROTHER(QUOTE FROM OUR GOOD FRIEND STEEVE I KNOW)

Lion
Your nuts!