#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Romance > BY INVITE ONLY... Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
BY INVITE ONLY...
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jun 26, 2005 14:30

wilfred06 write:
umm......... confused as usual...... if this is by invite only, how is it that I am able to be here and post this? Is it because Bonnie invited me to post in the forums?

Or is there some secret handshake to unlock the gates to a garden of delights? I am the cat (tiger) that curiousity killed, after all. I have this burning need to know!

The thread was created by a few ladies when on another thread they were enduring some bashing from one person. You can post where ever you like, including here...I never had an invitation. They haven't kicked me off yet! lol
You have to just join in, the more regular you post, the more people get a feel for you and post with you.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jun 25, 2005 18:57

realdealru2 write:
I want to get my goodbyes in now, my membership expires on the 29th of this month..i will not re-new this time. as matter of fact, i will completely pull my profile.has been alot of laughter, tears, joy, and of course fights on this site..but i guess it's to be expected.to my friends whom i have shared emails & secrets with..u know where to find me, i have treasured knowing u & hope to continue the friendship. to others on here that i have shared a laff with, u been great too. to the ones i have had to fight with...lol, it's been interesting to say the least.to the newbies coming on board, best of luck in ur search...but remember this...dont turn ur back on anyone & DONT BEND OVER..lol, always seems to be a bit of jealousy on these sites.if there is EVER any true matches on here...i hope someone will email me to tell me of the amazing news.this is to be my last post..u wont even make me mad enuff to..I AM DONE! god bless u all.

Hey Real, I enjoyed reading your posts and will miss you. You keep a level head about things. Wish you luck, take care.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jun 25, 2005 18:10

umm......... confused as usual...... if this is by invite only, how is it that I am able to be here and post this? Is it because Bonnie invited me to post in the forums?

Or is there some secret handshake to unlock the gates to a garden of delights? I am the cat (tiger) that curiousity killed, after all. I have this burning need to know!

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 23, 2005 18:40

realdealru2 write:
JERK ALERT....1RomanticGuy> Can I strip for you on my webcam?
realdealru2> ummmm no thanks...my heart couldnt take it! lmao
1RomanticGuy> sure it could, you can just take a quick peek and tell me if I did a good job of shaving
1RomanticGuy> It wouldn't hurt just to have a peek would it?
realdealru2> mo thxs...saving my heart for some good sex...not a pervie on cam! bye!!!!
realdealru2> oooooooops no thxs

1RomanticGuy> Can I strip for you on my webcam?
butterflynjax> ummmmmmmmmm....NO!!!!! nice tiger! down boy!!!!!
1RomanticGuy> I'm never down, hehehe are you sure? you can tell me what you think of my hot shave job
butterflynjax> no thanks...not interested!

this is from the same guy to me ...thurs..June 23. 2005

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 22, 2005 19:26

JERK ALERT....1RomanticGuy> Can I strip for you on my webcam?
realdealru2> ummmm no thanks...my heart couldnt take it! lmao
1RomanticGuy> sure it could, you can just take a quick peek and tell me if I did a good job of shaving
1RomanticGuy> It wouldn't hurt just to have a peek would it?
realdealru2> mo thxs...saving my heart for some good sex...not a pervie on cam! bye!!!!
realdealru2> oooooooops no thxs

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 22, 2005 10:44

TROLL FEEDING AREA ... PLEASE DO NOT ENTER!!!

NEVER FEED A TROLL ~ THEY MULTIPLY ~ LIKE WET GREMLINS!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 22, 2005 09:43

garrett2000 write:
Lion
You come on here make all kind of accusations with no basis or proof. You claim all these people are making a fool of you, sorry Lion your doing a fine job proving your a fool with every post on this site. Get a life Lion and move on, please!

Give up already!!! Be the BIG man...walk away from that one...get on to bigger and better things dahlin!!!! You are the bigger man right!? The one that can turn his cheek...now hush up on this already!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 20, 2005 15:29

Lion
You come on here make all kind of accusations with no basis or proof. You claim all these people are making a fool of you, sorry Lion your doing a fine job proving your a fool with every post on this site. Get a life Lion and move on, please!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jun 19, 2005 09:04

babydol write:

I got that IM too Jo... maybe he can't decide... and needs variety...:)

bbd

maybe he is just a sicko bbd..........lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jun 19, 2005 07:33

Moonray77 write:

1intelligentblonde write:

No one should ever post someone's real name without their permission! Besides not being nice it could also but a lady in danger from preditors.

Lion, last I was here you were sweet, funny and everyone's friend. What are you doing? Do you think there is only a few people who can read French? How could you say that to Moon who has only ever been sweet to everyone???

I've just read a number of threads and really think you lost it Lion. I don't know who p*ssed in your corn flakes but don't take it out on the ladies in here!
If you can't say anything nice then don't!

Thanks, IB, that's sweet of you, you're a great lady too!

Sharp, I think you're right, lion aka realmofthetiger is turning into a troll, and I think it's time now that we all ignore him from now in. His profile has been deleted as I can see... a second time... and he is still pursuing this, so let's do it then!

Moonray
I hope you take the time to read Six's post on Warning Ladies Warning. She's telling it how it is.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jun 18, 2005 07:43

1intelligentblonde write:

No one should ever post someone's real name without their permission! Besides not being nice it could also but a lady in danger from preditors.

Lion, last I was here you were sweet, funny and everyone's friend. What are you doing? Do you think there is only a few people who can read French? How could you say that to Moon who has only ever been sweet to everyone???

I've just read a number of threads and really think you lost it Lion. I don't know who p*ssed in your corn flakes but don't take it out on the ladies in here!

Thanks, IB, that's sweet of you, you're a great lady too!

Sharp, I think you're right, lion aka realmofthetiger is turning into a troll, and I think it's time now that we all ignore him from now in. His profile has been deleted as I can see... a second time... and he is still pursuing this, so let's do it then!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jun 18, 2005 06:24

TheCatsMeow65 write:

realdealru2 write:
here's a message i received from some goofball kid...watch out for this lil freak....kidcash> 26/m/Miami i hope you don't mind i'm lookin at your picture while i relief some stress ..
realdealru2> kid..i wished u'd find someone ur own age...i have sons older than ...lol and that's pretty disgusting to know u have to wack off

OMG Real I met a guy here on MM that would make those kinda comments to me all the time...can you say block? Delete etc?

yes...u can block...go to their profile & at bottom u have options. i blocked that moron.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jun 18, 2005 04:47

realdealru2 write:
here's a message i received from some goofball kid...watch out for this lil freak....kidcash> 26/m/Miami i hope you don't mind i'm lookin at your picture while i relief some stress ..
realdealru2> kid..i wished u'd find someone ur own age...i have sons older than ...lol and that's pretty disgusting to know u have to wack off

Hey, real! ;)
Yeah, he IM'ed me too... same thing... geezzzzz

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jun 18, 2005 00:22

realdealru2 write:

OMG Real I met a guy here on MM that would make those kinda comments to me all the time...can you say block? Delete etc?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jun 17, 2005 16:49

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jun 17, 2005 08:36

my take on all this mess...WhO GIveS A RATZ AZZ WHO IS WHO HERE? i mean really folks..this topic is old news. no one has to reply to steve when he is on...just keep sending those reports of abuse in.lion...i will say this...moonpie is a sweetheart who means no one any harm...so, let her be & move past all this crap..plz? Garrett, i know nuttin bout u..u havent bothered me & hope that all this will subside.steve always shows his true colors on the forums & has some very ugly things to say to people on here...especially the women, but it's time to get back to having fun & finding Mr Right or Mrs Right like this site was intended to be used for.if i pis*s off anypne with this, i am truely sorry..but fed up is what it all comes down to.i am tired of see'n lots of good folks turn on each other over 1 moron..not worth it folks.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jun 17, 2005 07:51

You go away for awhile from here and all h*ll breaks loose! Excuse me for adding my 2 cents in here but really!

Garret is not Steve. We've emailed a few times and he's a nice man.

Off to Toronto again for the weekend, you kids behave now!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jun 17, 2005 04:07

realmOFtheTIGER write:

sharp1 write:
Lion, you used to be fun and have a sense of humour. On this thread despite this vika saying you sent her those pics, which I might question that...just like several here, and I HAVE NOT communicated with you. But YOU have been the most ABUSIVE in your posts. If Garret has posted nasty, I guess I've missed them, because I don't read everything. But judging by this thread...he's said bare minimal here, and you've said ALOT! You have just flown off the handle and posted like a loose canon! You just gave half of someone's REAL name out on a public forum! That is PERSONAL INFORMATION where is your brain? Did you not condemn someone for doing that exact thing to bbd a few months back? A littlle like calling the kettle black don't you think? As Andy wrote in another thread...people need to THINK about what they are posting before they post. Try it Lioncourt2, and show some class! I reported you for disclosing Moon's name just so you know. You were WAY out of line doing that.

what an idiot and a rat on top of that

Lion
Why dont you grow up and show some class!!!! Your not doing your situation any good on this site. I think all the women on the site is seeing the Real little boy you are. Writing abusive writings in french isnt the smartest thing in the book,considering the women your bashing is from canada too,lol.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 16, 2005 21:50

sharp1 write:
Sorry ladies, butter, etc. I know lion's your friend. I don't dislike him, but I wasn't too impressed with his posting Moon's personal info.

Thank you, Sharp, I really appreciate what you did. As a matter of fact, he posted my full name twice (well partly the first time).

Thank you, Butter, also for your comment.

And Garrett, I saw you post a few times in the Message Board, you're not only posting in these 2 threads.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 15, 2005 15:46

garrett2000 write:
Hello everyone! Im posting on this thread because 3 members, Butterfly,Maggie and Lion has accused me of being Steve because I only posts on his threads. Get Real!

UMMMM, plz dont get REAL...REAL has been got enuff...ok? thank you so much from da REALdeal...lmao!