BY INVITE ONLY... Romance

• View author's info posted on May 19, 2005 17:57

realdealru2 write:
    hi meow...

Hi Real sorry I missed u...just woke up from a catnap lol Promised the Bug I'd take her to the Market tonight...she and her gf are in there looking for hoochie dance shirts lol Pretty bad when your 7yr can wear alot of your blouses or halters
  • View author's info posted on May 19, 2005 16:51

hi meow...
  • View author's info posted on May 19, 2005 15:24

butterflynjax write:
    Andy, we have had a rough road in getting to know each other, and now that we do, Im sad to know that you are leaving. i enjoyed your posts, as well as your helpful emails, and your pics,hehe.
    I would like to see you stay. so quit being so damn cheap, omg, if my welfare checks hehe, could pay for 2 memberships then Id take care of yours too, but until i land that rich hunk of a sugga daddy, you will just have to wait, maybe i can rearrage my bills to cover your membership, or finagle a little more outta my welfare.hahaha.
    I think you are definately worth the money.
    so, all you millionaires out there, andy is too cheap, can you donate 1$ a month to his membership ,, you can send it in care of butterflynjax, I will be the treasurer, I can assure every dollar will be well spent, oh can i use the extra to take certain members on cruises snd stuff? You know the ones that try extra hard to keep the boards free from all the hoopla..
    Take care andy, please keep in touch, you know how I need to be straightened out every now and then, please continue to watch my back.
    Your friend,
    Mary

Will miss you Andy
  • View author's info posted on May 19, 2005 15:17

*Sigh* What a drag.
  • View author's info posted on May 19, 2005 14:47

hello real, i'll try again to say hello, last night all you girls was too busy with that charlie angels stuff to reply to me ,i guess for my deodorant wasnt working . chuckles.
  • View author's info posted on May 19, 2005 14:45

Mandalay207 write:
    I was never gone Orion...lol. Looks like you have to be a paying member to actually post.

mandalay isnt that the way all sites operate? why would it be fair for non paying members to reap the same benefits of paying members. this site is dirt cheap price wise compared to others . i really dont want to meet unemployed or welfare women on here. i can go to bars to find them. i would prefer to meet someone who can atleast afford the membership fees ,then well talk it from there.

after reading many of eds posts i would have to agree with orion that ed needed to move on. what on earth is a married man doing on a site like this anyways? if my wife when i was married would have caught me typing to other women on the internet i would have had to wear a jock strap with a cup and sleep with one eye open at night. smiling. also why would mm allow ed to post and run down people on here without paying. very suspect to me that man with all these phd's ,accompliments ect cant afford $19.95 a month to express his thoughts.
  • View author's info posted on May 19, 2005 13:54

Artificial intelligence, eh?

AND a leader in that field no less!

How appropos!

Ed, your personal opinion of me matters naught.

You've proven to me, beyond a shadow of a doubt, you're a liar and therefore I believe NOTHING you have said.

Your opinion is as vacuous as your posts.

It's a shame that someone who has made $70 million dollars by the age of 44 can't fork over $120/ for a years subscription!! That's $10 a month...what is that 33 cents a day??

I suspect the truth of the matter is you're more afraid the wife might find the bill on the credit card...

And you may claim to be all that and a bag of chips too but one thing you've definitely shown yourself to be Ed is a very sloooooow learner.

The word is dilettant, not dillitente!

Goodbye ED!!

Don't let the door hit you on your way out!!!

• View author's info posted on May 19, 2005 13:31

Andy..i have to say i have enjoyed ur posts & ur wit as i am sure many have. i will miss that.take great care of urself & ur wonderful wife, god bless.
  • View author's info posted on May 19, 2005 11:27

VOTED BEST SHORT JOKE OF THE YEAR

A three-year-old little boy was examining his
    t*esticles while taking a bath.

"Mama," he asked, "Are these my brains?"

Mama answered, "Not yet!"
  • View author's info posted on May 19, 2005 11:14

So once again, you have numerous allegations and nothing to substantiate it, is that your final answer?
  • View author's info posted on May 19, 2005 11:07

OrionsQuest write:
    "You are not worth answering ya big bully."

Ummm, call me dense, but isn't that an answer??

Yanno Petty, I don't know why you are so irritated with me?

Please refresh my memory as to what it is I might have said when I first joined that has you so riled up.

To the point of exxagerating about looking at your profile daily!

It is beyond doubt that I have tackled certain people at length that you deem your friends, and as admirable as it is to stand by them, what is it I ever did to you personally?

If my memory serves me correctly, I inferred that a couple of people might have been fake profilers, and I never mentioned anyone by name.

Other than that, what did I ever say?

Please refresh my memory.

I never did have a problem with you Orion, however, one day I woke up to see a very negative post about me, my big mouth, my inappropriate behavior and the fact that I was an attention seeker. I don't have the time to find the post but based on the fact you don't know me, I thought it would have been more gentleman like for you to email me personally with your judgements about me so I could possibly stop whatever it was that offended you. I don't have a problem taking criticisim, but prefer to do it through private email so I don't waste other people's time on here.
  • View author's info posted on May 19, 2005 10:50

So, I read somewhere that if you're not a paying member, your posts might not show up?

Great......like I'm not invisible enough already. That's reslly, I mean REALLY swell.
  • View author's info posted on May 19, 2005 10:15

I was never gone Orion...lol. Looks like you have to be a paying member to actually post.
  • View author's info posted on May 19, 2005 10:13

Well welcome back Mandalay!
  • View author's info posted on May 19, 2005 10:11

"You are not worth answering ya big bully."

Ummm, call me dense, but isn't that an answer??

Yanno Petty, I don't know why you are so irritated with me?

Please refresh my memory as to what it is I might have said when I first joined that has you so riled up.

To the point of exxagerating about looking at your profile daily!

It is beyond doubt that I have tackled certain people at length that you deem your friends, and as admirable as it is to stand by them, what is it I ever did to you personally?

If my memory serves me correctly, I inferred that a couple of people might have been fake profilers, and I never mentioned anyone by name.

Other than that, what did I ever say?

Please refresh my memory.
  • View author's info posted on May 19, 2005 10:10

Ladies and Gentlemen:

I have found out that starting today, non-members who make a post to the Forum Threads, will NOT be automatically shown on the threads. I don't know if this will continue or if paying members are the only ones allowed to post.

It is disturbing to know that MM is making the rules up as they go along without making such a statement either on the opening page or via email. Those of you who are members can see everything while those of us who posted anywhere from late last night to now, our posts can not be seen. I became a member today only because I wanted to see if this hunch was true, and it is. If you see someone make a post and you wonder why it's not being shown, you know they are a non-paying member.
  • View author's info posted on May 19, 2005 10:09

TheCatsMeow65 write:
    I just rec'd an email from Ed...he, Fun4two and Mandalay are having problems this morning with their posts showing up! I thought these forums seemed a lil slow this am. Anyhow have any idea what could be going on?

Cat, I thought someone said they are being deleted by certain people. I was on the phone with MM support last night and they claimed to be having difficulties.
  • View author's info posted on May 19, 2005 10:02

I just rec'd an email from Ed...he, Fun4two and Mandalay are having problems this morning with their posts showing up! I thought these forums seemed a lil slow this am. Anyhow have any idea what could be going on?
  • View author's info posted on May 19, 2005 10:00

OrionsQuest write:
    Unlike you and a few others Petty, I don't claim to have all these unseen and unheard of friends!!

Because someone emails me, doesn't make them my "friend".

Therefore what anyone says to YOU, means nothing to ME.

If you quit whining about me, I'll quit pointing it out, deal?

You are not worth answering ya big bully.
  • View author's info posted on May 19, 2005 09:58

Unlike you and a few others Petty, I don't claim to have all these unseen and unheard of friends!!

Because someone emails me, doesn't make them my "friend".

Therefore what anyone says to YOU, means nothing to ME.

If you quit whining about me, I'll quit pointing it out, deal?

Follow - Email me when people comment