#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Romance > BY INVITE ONLY... Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
BY INVITE ONLY...
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 23, 2005 15:57

babydol write:
Kitty... I agree...it seems that if you are a "caucasion american" you have to go through so much red tape to have anything done.. any other person it's fairly handed to them with little or no work involved...

It seems to me (a bit) that the country is trying to be SO PC and not appear to show favoritism to "caucasion americans" that it's really become racism in the reverse... know what I mean?

bbd

Wow! that was ignorant.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 23, 2005 10:29

babydol write:
wow... i'm building a house here... driving me insane... they keep pushing back the finish date... now I have to go stay at mom's for a while... I told the ex bf that he is paying for all my inconvenience...it's for a friend of his that i'm moving when I am...so he is going to have to pay for storage and boarding of the cats... or take them to his house...and THAT will never happen...:O)

So...

bbd

Cat I feel for that lil'ol'lady too.
4 yrs ago I built my 2nd new home. 1st was a breez, excellent bldr. 2nd bldr I had to be on site daily! Went away for 2 wks, returned to find a fellow drywalling so I asked him what these wires were hanging from the ceiling in the hallway leading to the master bedroom. He said they were speaker wires! They should have been in front of the fireplace in the great room, where no speakers were! It was an open kitchen/dining/great room concept. There should have only been 2 sets of speakers...nope they put up 3 and charged me for them too!
Showed up 1 Sunday afternoon to find 2 guys putting in my fireplace. I told them it was supposed to be a raised hearth, and this was ground level. Then I mentioned they were installing a gas fireplace, i was having a real wood burning fireplace with a gas start! I was told, "Good thing you caught us before we finished installing. It's a half days labor to install, and a whole days labor to take it out!" Not on my nickel!!! lol
There were a ton more such issues. I literally had to be on site once or twice a day.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 23, 2005 10:28

sharp1 write:

TheCatsMeow65 write:
Been gone a few days from the forums...popping in here and there...Whats been going on? I'm too lazy to read all the way back lol I talked to Bella I see she left us :(
1Lovin...nice new pic ;)

Why did Bella leave? I liked reading her posts.

I'm not sure if I can rem the exact reason...I was soooooo darn tired when we chatted on yahooey...but I think it had to do w/alot of the drama on here...and men...just getting tired of them! I'm so dog gone tired I dont wanna go to my Dr appt whaaaaaaa It just drives me insane that they won't give you lab results over the phone anymore...they want that darn office visit...greedy buzzards

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 23, 2005 10:12

babydol write:
wow... i'm building a house here... driving me insane... they keep pushing back the finish date... now I have to go stay at mom's for a while... I told the ex bf that he is paying for all my inconvenience...it's for a friend of his that i'm moving when I am...so he is going to have to pay for storage and boarding of the cats... or take them to his house...and THAT will never happen...:O)

So...

bbd

I tell you I hear the worst horror stories of ppl building...it's insane all the permits etc you need...Lord I thought my one friend was gonna go outta his mind just building a pool last summer...and one of my friends owns a lil store down the old 41 she wants to move it over to the new 41...if and when she gets it over there she will be sitting on a lil gold mine, especially if she puts in the gas pumps...but man they have been driving that poor lil one outta her mind for two years...and she still hasn't got to start building. Now they want her to pay some engineer 14k just to tell her where to put her waterlines or something of that nature...God I feel bad for her...not to be prejudice or anything but I swear if she wore a towel on her head she would have had that store built the first 6 months grrrr

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 23, 2005 10:11

TheCatsMeow65 write:
Been gone a few days from the forums...popping in here and there...Whats been going on? I'm too lazy to read all the way back lol I talked to Bella I see she left us :(
1Lovin...nice new pic ;)

Why did Bella leave? I liked reading her posts.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 23, 2005 10:01

Good morning everyone.

Of course, it'll be TOMORROW morning by the time this post appears. Just wanted to let you all know that the mirror-breaker is still with you and will be around soon.

~URock

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 23, 2005 09:52

1Lovin...nice new pic ;)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 23, 2005 09:48

babydol write:
HI.. I'm here... working..

what are you doing...?

Good morning! Up yes...awake?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 23, 2005 09:46

Painting- just listed my house yesterday..it hits the MLS on June 1 and I'm working like a madman...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 23, 2005 08:51

Good morning! Anybody up yet?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 23, 2005 03:07

fun4two write:

realdealru2 write:
I am gonna say something & it may pis*s of a few folks..but i dont care. I have seen some real good folks turn on each other on this site. It all started mostly do to the doggy thing. Some chose not to take sides on that matter or to keep their mouths shut & stay out of the line of fire. which this was their decission & I cant blame them. I have gotten numerous im's & emails from what I thought was good friends. I will not be a part of the fighting over he said, she said..so please no more emails or im's..what I'd like to see everyone come back as a good group of folks that we was..Let's get back to the jokes & having fun. Your all wonderful folks & that is what counts.

The Voice of Reason!! Well said realdeal ~ you're dazzling!!

~Smiles

Fun..ur pretty dazzling urself..in a non lolly licker way...lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 22, 2005 20:26

and Bobby, i didnt mean in ur age group before u start on me...Lmao!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 22, 2005 20:08

self improvement? hmmm, think i will get me a younger man for that..shoot old men dont cut the mustard on here. lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 22, 2005 19:45

Did you guys read the "self-improvement" thread.....hostile.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 22, 2005 19:31

Me Too,, Bella!!! especially the sex part!!lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 22, 2005 18:43

13Bella13 write:
It has been a long and bumpy ride for me here on M&M. I thought I had made some real friends here. Not exactly what I was expecting from a dating site. The people here have been very welcoming and others continue to make it very interesting indeed. I am not going to name names you know who you are. LOL! It is almost like a slumber party.

Today has been the last straw here. It is not on any threads so don't bother hopping around checking and most definatly is not your buisness. It is not even one thing more a series of events coming to head.

This is officially my goodbye to everyone. I bear no ill grudges towards anyone. Hopefully you will all find what you are so desperatly searching for. May peace be with you. As always I am yours,

Bella

Bella..i dont know ur reason for leaving, but i can say it's been a pleasure knowing u..hope u find the man u search for & have a happy life full of love, luck & lots of sex...lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 22, 2005 12:57

It has been a long and bumpy ride for me here on M&M. I thought I had made some real friends here. Not exactly what I was expecting from a dating site. The people here have been very welcoming and others continue to make it very interesting indeed. I am not going to name names you know who you are. LOL! It is almost like a slumber party.

Today has been the last straw here. It is not on any threads so don't bother hopping around checking and most definatly is not your buisness. It is not even one thing more a series of events coming to head.

This is officially my goodbye to everyone. I bear no ill grudges towards anyone. Hopefully you will all find what you are so desperatly searching for. May peace be with you. As always I am yours,

Bella

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 22, 2005 10:44

Don't worry, Dom...I didn't take it seriously. I was joking also.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 22, 2005 10:24

LASTONENSTOCK write:

D0mino_Gabriella write:

garrett2000 write:
good afternoon ladies

hi, nice to see u have been on the Forum. Yes,I know, Lastone and likeablered2001.... is getting quite boring... but y don't u try to write something witty so we could all laugh???....LOL... We r waiting....

k, go to "Attractive lady" I did this for you, Dom...lol

Last i didn't say in it in a mean way...LOL...I was just kidding....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 22, 2005 07:40

D0mino_Gabriella write:

garrett2000 write:
good afternoon ladies

hi, nice to see u have been on the Forum. Yes,I know, Lastone and likeablered2001.... is getting quite boring... but y don't u try to write something witty so we could all laugh???....LOL... We r waiting....

k, go to "Attractive lady" I did this for you, Dom...lol