#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Romance > BY INVITE ONLY... Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
BY INVITE ONLY...
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 15, 2005 09:34

OK..here it is, let's get back to chatting nicely.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Aug 10, 2013 01:48

Quoting aberrant:

Hi am new here..havin problems understanding how i can reply to someone i sent a wink to first, and now has reponded to me....i dont hav a gold membership so does that mean i cant respond to someone who has responded to my wink...i tried putting my email address on my profile so ppl can email me so i can respond to them but the site manager would not allow it to be put up....wot do i do

I got the same problem.I can't even mention my email address on the forum even into my profile. I'm not a gold member and not gonna pay for nothing.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Oct 14, 2005 16:06

Hi Everyone,

I had to laugh when I ran across this one again. Still lol! Yeah, I have this thing for Mary, I like her, and I share a common thing with her too, We are both natural blondes, LMAO. So I can relate to her when someone calls her a "Dumb Blonde" and she can relate to me when someone calls me a "Dumb Blonde" also. Yeah, I can be a dumb blonde if required, but what is your excuse, LMAO. So how did you like that one Mary honey?

Hey lil Miss Lisa, Where have you been too sweetie? Burried in a book lately at school? I heard it was a very interesting subject you are studying! The title is- "The cat in the hat", lol. Here kitty, kitty. Want some more catnip sweetie? That last stuff seemed to last quite a long time. I had no idea it had that much effect on you lil lady, lol. And I have a special present for you too my lil feline, meow!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 22, 2005 11:08

BlondeLightning write:
Hi Everyone!

Mary- (Butterfly), petite, Katiegrl, good life 2005, my lil kitty cat, Sharp, and mayaan. Did I miss anyone? Hi to you too!

Where has my lil kitty cat been hiding? I have been chasing you all over here. All I want to do is pet my lil kitty, lol. Hey I have a present for you- katnip sweetie. That should keep ya purring for a few days/weeks, still lol. Say hi Lisa, and everyone else too. I have missed everyone and would like to chat with all of you! So speak up, lol.

Blondie

I missed this one Lenny sorry I always forget to go over to this part of the forum...
Catnip did someone say catnip whohoo!
Present? I love presents :)
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 22, 2005 06:31

Hi am new here..havin problems understanding how i can reply to someone i sent a wink to first, and now has reponded to me....i dont hav a gold membership so does that mean i cant respond to someone who has responded to my wink...i tried putting my email address on my profile so ppl can email me so i can respond to them but the site manager would not allow it to be put up....wot do i do

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Aug 20, 2005 02:44

mntonkatoy write:
this doesn't sound like romance to me ?

C;mere Jim..........I'll show u romance! LOL

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Aug 19, 2005 13:08

this doesn't sound like romance to me ?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 18, 2005 10:50

Hi Everyone!

Mary- (Butterfly), petite, Katiegrl, good life 2005, my lil kitty cat, Sharp, and mayaan. Did I miss anyone? Hi to you too!

Where has my lil kitty cat been hiding? I have been chasing you all over here. All I want to do is pet my lil kitty, lol. Hey I have a present for you- katnip sweetie. That should keep ya purring for a few days/weeks, still lol. Say hi Lisa, and everyone else too. I have missed everyone and would like to chat with all of you! So speak up, lol.

Blondie

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 17, 2005 11:13

butterflynjax write:

LIVETOLOVE_GREENEYES write:
HEART-STEALER...............SWEETY

MY HEART IS MISSED TODAY
SWEETY HAD KISSED IT TODAY
SHE SAYS, I DID NOT STEAL IT
BUT, HER SMILES ARE BLISSED TODAY
I DID NOT GO OUT ANY-WHERE
CATS, JUST A WHILE, HISSED TODAY
SHE IS HIDING IT IN HER HEART
AND STANDING, HER'S DISHED TODAY

LIVE-TO-LOVE-GREEN-EYES
adnan-khaliq athotmailcom

HUH?????

Thats what I was thinking Butterfly lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Aug 13, 2005 10:16

LIVETOLOVE_GREENEYES write:
HEART-STEALER...............SWEETY

MY HEART IS MISSED TODAY
SWEETY HAD KISSED IT TODAY
SHE SAYS, I DID NOT STEAL IT
BUT, HER SMILES ARE BLISSED TODAY
I DID NOT GO OUT ANY-WHERE
CATS, JUST A WHILE, HISSED TODAY
SHE IS HIDING IT IN HER HEART
AND STANDING, HER'S DISHED TODAY

LIVE-TO-LOVE-GREEN-EYES
adnan-khaliq athotmailcom

HUH?????

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 08, 2005 02:48

butterflynjax write:

garrett2000 write:

BlondeLightning write:
Hi ButterFlynJax!

So Mary, wanna know where my sandbox is? Here in Los Angeles of course. To be specific it is Malibu Beach, lol. So want to join me sometime?

From what I've read Mary loves doing it on the beach, Im sure you both will have a splendid time,lol. Sorry Mary I just couldnt resist, wink.

yep ..thats me...I just love playing in the sand box...I didnt even see this..wow Garret,, you must be following me around..you seem to know everything about me...should I be flattered..or freaked out?

Id be flattered obviously someone has a wee bit of a crush on you dahlin...Wouldn't you say so?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 08, 2005 02:39

garrett2000 write:

BlondeLightning write:
Hi ButterFlynJax!

So Mary, wanna know where my sandbox is? Here in Los Angeles of course. To be specific it is Malibu Beach, lol. So want to join me sometime?

From what I've read Mary loves doing it on the beach, Im sure you both will have a splendid time,lol. Sorry Mary I just couldnt resist, wink.

yep ..thats me...I just love playing in the sand box...I didnt even see this..wow Garret,, you must be following me around..you seem to know everything about me...should I be flattered..or freaked out?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 08, 2005 02:33

garrett2000 write:

BlondeLightning write:
Hi ButterFlynJax!

Dahlin here it is! UGH~~~

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 07, 2005 21:08

Yes dahlinnnnnnnnnnn s e x on the beach is an awesome fruity kinda drink!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Aug 06, 2005 09:14

BlondeLightning write:
Hi ButterFlynJax!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jul 07, 2005 20:13

Hi ButterFlynJax!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jul 05, 2005 22:14

HDKickstand write:
Petite; I'm so glad you took my comment in the spirit in which it was intended.
ya-hoo! heavydutykickstand. ;o)onward to instant messanger.I hope you've had a great holiday weekend! Hugs to Ya ! Miss A
sincerely, Dammit aka. HDKickstand ;o)

Hey! You can't mention something on the forums between you and Petite, and not let the rest of us in onit!!! That's no fun for us! lol
You were saying? :-)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 04, 2005 18:38

BlondeLightning write:
Nice Thread Everyone!

Being new here, I am hesitant to reply to any of the posts. This one seems to be user friendly, not like my computer, lol. Everyone seems to know one another and getting along nicely. Ok kiddies, are we having fun yet, lol. Thanks for the laughs everyone!

The new kid on the block, lol.

PS. Anyone want to come over and play with me in my sand box? Everyone except Bill Gates, his label states- Does not play well with others, re-boot if it freezes, lol. Damn microsuck O/S computers! Should have bought a Mac, lol.

where is your sandbox?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 04, 2005 18:15

Petite; I'm so glad you took my comment in the spirit in which it was intended.
ya-hoo! heavydutykickstand. ;o)onward to instant messanger.I hope you've had a great holiday weekend! Hugs to Ya ! Miss A
sincerely, Dammit aka. HDKickstand ;o)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jul 03, 2005 11:28

Nice Thread Everyone!

Being new here, I am hesitant to reply to any of the posts. This one seems to be user friendly, not like my computer, lol. Everyone seems to know one another and getting along nicely. Ok kiddies, are we having fun yet, lol. Thanks for the laughs everyone!

The new kid on the block, lol.

PS. Anyone want to come over and play with me in my sand box? Everyone except Bill Gates, his label states- Does not play well with others, re-boot if it freezes, lol. Damn microsuck O/S computers! Should have bought a Mac, lol.