#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Business topics > Help for stay at home moms... Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Help for stay at home moms...
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 15, 2006 01:19

This topic has a title, but no text, so I'll contribute some text.

Stay at home moms have a hard job to do. But has more advice for you all than anything I could ever tell you. Go there and see.

Good luck & luv.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 17, 2006 08:13

katiegrl write:
This topic has a title, but no text, so I'll contribute some text.

Stay at home moms have a hard job to do. But has more advice for you all than anything I could ever tell you. Go there and see.

Good luck & luv.

katie...I think you may have posted a w*e*b s*i*t*e for stay at home moms to go to, but the system deleted it...you may want to re-post it using stars in btn the letters.
I was and still am a stay at home Mom...there was no way someone else was going to raise my kids, and impose their morals and values on my kids. That was my job, and I believe I have done a good one. My time was my investment, and it paid off! :-) It meant a few financial sacrifices, but all worth it in the end.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 08, 2006 15:17

there are tons of sites that have job offers for stay home moms if that is what u r looking for.
I am selfemployed very flexiable hours and I also contribute to the house manager theme>>I like to work
I'm not sure what kind of help u need.