#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Entertainment and Hobbies > Fishing? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Fishing?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 16, 2005 18:36

Do millionares actually ever get their hands dirty? Like go fishing? or hunting? LOL! even if you're not a millionare, and if you like to fish, let me know. looking for a fishing buddy. Maybe more later. Depending on if we hit it off.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 26, 2007 11:00

Yes I'm black and southern and I love to fish. Nothin like it. Hot sun, stubborn fish, cold beer and half naked people around. Priceless!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 11, 2006 20:19

I love fishing. I fish at least once a month as meditation.(smiles*) But the interesting part is, my fishing rod is made of a bamboo stick. It's pretty fun.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 27, 2005 04:24

Today my deep sea ideal trip would be with a electric reel, a boat with a Lowrance and satellite location system an auto pilot,wireless video camera, and a 12 channel set of servos. Imagine sitting on the beach,program the boat,send it out fishing,do a clam bake on the beach, eat lunch while the boat is out fishing, then bring the boat back to shore and hire a local to clean and fillet the fish.What a trip and I didn't get sea sick.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 30, 2005 11:58

Fishing is a huge sport/fun venture especially when you live near the ocean...LOVE to go offshore!

reading down this thread ..as far as asking if millionaires like to fish..good grief what kind of question is that haha! and that they don't like to get their hands dirty...c'mon, lol!! You must NOT know any millionaires because you just sterotyped them!!! I know several but the millionaire thing doesn't even have ANYTHING to do with whether you enjoy the sport of fishing...well highstylin' offshore can get pricey though!!! ...now anyone that wants a great mate on board... I'm LUVIN' IT!!! :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 25, 2005 10:21

Not only do I like to fish but I also love taking a break and just laying in the sun, bring a little lunch with and it makes for a wonderful afternoon.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 25, 2005 06:23

Oh hon....the last thing on her mind was a beer lol Of course we had a few, minus her, on the way back in to celebrate! hehehe

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 24, 2005 20:37

nothing sounds better than sex after a hard day of fishing. I like fly in fishing trips to remote lakes, and unfortunately, there are no women around. After we finish our trip, there are no female moose, bears, or deer around either. That's why we take our goat boots on those fly in trips.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 24, 2005 15:40

Love deep sea fishing.

Tell your friend to drink beer. For some reason, everyone I know that drinks two beers walks away without any sea sickness.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 24, 2005 15:27

I can't believe I'm nearing on 40 and never been deep sea fishing...now that is FUN when you have this great big fish on the end of your line and you feel you surely can't reel it in anymore. Of course I had more fun than my friend, she had to lay down all day...her patch didn't work so great! Heck you would have thought I won the lottery!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 24, 2005 11:08

I never thought I my "bug" would like fishing. I thought it was a boy thing.

We are not experts either. Nikki helped me pick out the poles. She and I make a picnic lunch. We sit there and talk about school, boys, fishing, etc.

If we do catch a fish, she is very excited. I never thought fishing was so much fun.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 24, 2005 10:00

Scripps my lil one loves to fish too...not that we are pro fishers lol We had went to a funeral last year in MO and my mothers husband has a place on the Ozarks...so he would take her fishing every day on the banks...She would easily catch 20 of those bluegills? They would throw them back of course...but it would tickle her pink...heck it tickles me pink. lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 24, 2005 03:16

I love to fish. I have a lake near my house and I go with my little angel. She loves fishing too.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 20, 2005 02:25

Yes Raven actually they do...just got back from a fishing trip...was a blast

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 18, 2005 17:15

What would it matter if someone gets their hands dirty? I love fishin and gettin Dirty, just not necessarily in that order.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 17, 2005 02:48

well...to be honest, what experience I HAVE had with wealthy people, is that they tend to be kind of uptight, and look down on those of us who have no qualms about cleaning our own fish, or dressing a deer. I Just want to know if there are any people here who would actually go fishing with me once in a while too. because I am kind of obsessed with fishing, and If I do meet "the one" he has to be willing to go too. And as far as getting theire hands dirty, well...fishing isn't exactly the cleanest of hobbies. LOL! you tend to go home with more than your fair share of dirt, slime, and other stuff. But I think it is fun! dirt or not!