#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Newbies > Unrealistic Women Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Unrealistic Women
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Nov 20, 2005 11:14

Not all but many women on this site have unrealistic expectations for men and the reverse is true as well.

I have met many superficial people on this site, at first they act like they aren't..but later on you find out they really are. That is a shame...people keep chasing the false gods of the flesh and wear a different mask to fit the occasion.

My hats of to all the real ladies on site that do not lie about their age, or post photos that are 10 even 15 years old. There are far too many of them. They were used to attracting men based on their looks when they were in their prime and as their looks faded they do not seem to have the internal mechanism in place to attract a man by their hearts....yet they still feel and act like they are owed the best.

Personally I would want to date a lady who has average looks plus a spirit and heart that generates eternal love from within! All the lookers won't be able to keep up with that no matter how much plastic is sugically implanted up top and how much cosmetic surgery they have. They are trying to lure some rich sucker in for the taking!

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 21, 2005 19:36

maybe you are right, in a way, but sometimes looks can be deceiving,and as a woman i know what it means.we are being misjudged by our looks,outfits and actions.
besides you know how Manny man are trying to be somebody else,they lie and even protend to be somebody else.
its sad but what else do you expect from a webside where you cannot see the someones face.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 21, 2005 11:41

It's real disappointing when a person puts a picture of themselves on the site that is not even close to how they look today. I hate when people misrepresent themselves and then wonder why you respond different when you meet them. You look at a picture expecting what you see!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 16, 2005 14:49

Wow! I had no idea!! But I guess that goes for all internet..huh? Well I'm real. Give me a jingle sometime cutie.
cc

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 16, 2005 12:21

too bad i am not looking ..but for the record all real on moi..sorry happily married..still waitng for my penpall/friend who can teach me more on photoshop/webdesign i want eventually partnership in that field!

but hey..good luck ( bonne chance) to you!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 15, 2005 09:19

i think this kind of scenario does not happen to men only but to the ladies as well. being lied about anything and everything. Why do they have to do that. We don't know their motives.

Hope we will all find what we are looking for.All the best for all of us.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 12, 2005 20:10

There is probably a lot of padding and puffing, and by its very nature this site is going to self-select some unsavoury people, but I think that this is still a good medium to meet people otherwise one never would. It boggles the mind to try and imagine what analagous services will be available in twenty or fifty years!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 06, 2005 05:29

There is an interesting topic on almost this same subject. About BBW's. You all might want to check it. I found some of of the comments pretty interesting. As for being a fake.. well I don't know about your experiences, but I certainly hope the best for all of us here. We are all, generally, here for the same reason. We are looking for something, someone that we haven't found in the usual "dating arenas." I can only hope that everyone represents themselves honestly. That's the only to find "the one" in my opinion.
~ Eva

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Nov 25, 2005 13:03

I have also seen this first hand. Looking at the profiles I wonder--are these people really expecting to find there "perfect match" as listed in the profile? Also disappointing is the lack of details like all that is wanted is a pulse.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Nov 20, 2005 19:25

I am new to this and sorry to hear about the dishonesty. This no doubt is a problem with both men and women with little accountability or means to pre forsee what becomes obvious later. As a business owner I see many disceptions but still have faith and trust until convinced otherwise. This just makes the right person all the more special and unique. I hope the skills you have picked up help you with finding that special person.