#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Entertainment and Hobbies > Equestrian singles and ranch life Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Equestrian singles and ranch life
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Dec 10, 2005 09:36

Any Cowboys out there? Men that have horses, cattle and ranch life. Someone that wants a good hearted country woman? Someone that loves a good "two step" a great hunting trip, fun on the lake, bar-b-ques w/friends, Cancun/Vegas/Colorado trips? Let's talk!

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 26, 2007 05:10

ive worked with horses all my life and have been a riding instructor for 20 yra id love nothing more than my own farm and to settle down with a lovely man all dates ive been on dnt like horses

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jul 04, 2007 22:56

Wow, great thread! I love horses and just since January began taking lessons. Who said one should be young for that? :) :)

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 29, 2007 03:56

So lets talk about equestrian and ranch life=) This is a foorum,right?=)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 26, 2006 13:45

Sorry, its been forever since I've been on this site, didn't know if I was still on here.....your comment was very sweet....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jun 20, 2006 11:04

Well I didnt think that there were any cowboys on this site. I am glad I didnt give up. I ride and show Western pleasure horses. I also have a Stud that does team penning and speed events. I to am looking for some one that would like to at least go to a show with me and cheer me on. C'mon cowboys time to saddle up.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 16, 2006 16:12

Love horses 2

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 09, 2006 22:32

I am an equestrian, too....I have been riding english (eventing) since I was 10 and would also love to find a man who at the very least was not afraid of horses and would get on one sometimes... I haven't had a chance to ride in a long time, sold my Irish Sport Horse about 2 1/2 yrs. ago. I did see a guy on here from Austin, TX awhile back who rode polo...I'm in Fort Worth...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 24, 2006 05:27

Ladydocm, your love for horses and travel in 2005 leave me speechless. Best wishes. Larry

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 21, 2005 14:40

prettytxcowgirl write:
Any Cowboys out there? Men that have horses, cattle and ranch life. Someone that wants a good hearted country woman? Someone that loves a good "two step" a great hunting trip, fun on the lake, bar-b-ques w/friends, Cancun/Vegas/Colorado trips? Let's talk!

I have no ranch, horses or anything close but everything else sounds wonderful, especially the good hearted country woman part. Can you make tomato gravy and biscuits? If not I can. How about fried cornbread? Not to worry I can do that too. I like to cook almost as much as I like to eat.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 19, 2005 12:34

prettytxcowgirl, If I were 20 years younger!

Available only
to logged in members