#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Newbies > is this just a chat thing? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
is this just a chat thing?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Sep 03, 2005 18:57

just curious. I'n a "newbie" is this just a site for millionaires to converse with each other?

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 13, 2006 06:58

I agree with scorpio ice, nice mix of people yes. But on one occasion I was bluntly asked how much I made a year at a very early stage of communication. Must have been a banker. At other sites they ask for your money and in no way can you expect any return on your investment, lol. I think this place is the cream of the crop.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 12, 2006 23:36

Well, you heard it from these two first. You asked " Is this just a place where people just chat ", and the reply was " not at all ", " it's a place to hear some great stories ", hmmmmm.
Ok, let me answer the open-ended question correctly for the smart one on the left. Life itself is the art of storytelling hence the latin phrase Trigna Magna, life itself, knoweldge and change. Everytime we " chat " we tell another story, and each time we share our stories with eachother we are simply
" just chatting ". However, -stories bring life to actions both gone and past and with laughter they last! Chow-

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 12, 2006 23:09

You took the thoughts right outta my mind. At least someone out there has both the looks and the smarts to figure out that this site is slow-pacing and pen-pal'n around the bushes, and if I might be so bold as to suggest that if the majority of respondents have so many issues with themselves being wealthy, then, why bother looking for other wealthy singles.
I'm ok with the fact that I didn't pay 1 cent to get that off my chest. See imatch where strangers actually meet, for real...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 15, 2005 14:31

HI and welcome!

No not at all!! Anybody can join and you will find a very mixed group in here! You get to hear stories from all walks of life...most very interesting and/or just funny!

I dont know about the dating side of things....jump in and find out for yourself lol