#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Long term relationship and Love > where are the guys who are serious about a lasting relation Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
where are the guys who are serious about a lasting relation
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 27, 2010 11:46

Im just wondering where are all the guys who want something more than just a fling. Where are the men who are looking for someone older than 22. Who is looking for a real relationship that has purpose and meaning. Not just a "sexual situation". Where are? Are you out there anywhere or am I just wasting my time looking. Are you tired of the dating scene? Mabe you should start looking at real women who have there feet planted firmly on the ground and who are not looking for a sugar daddy or a wallet. Money can buy alot of things but it certainly can't buy a real person who is just looking to love you and be loved by you.

Monica

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 14, 2010 20:39

Struggling in the society , taking a bang out of the next available girl next door..after all where are all the good Women who stand up for their men in all adverse condition and is not willing to pack her bags on the advice of her friends.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jun 11, 2010 02:09

Some of us want the same thing you want. Of course, most who approach you will not. But here is the challenge - I think it is recognizing the right one when he comes along.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, May 28, 2010 04:06

We are out there just takes some work to uncover !  ;)